______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• The original Vs. 👍
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Great album, mediocre pressing. I’m a little disappointed quite frankly. Lord tunderin’ jeezuz bye…”You and Me on the Rock” sure sounds like a Newfie tune 😂. 

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    That's too bad
  • mrussel1 said:
    That's too bad
    It’s just a little noisy. Snap crackle (no pops). I gave it a good rinse first. Maybe a bad copy but according to Discogs I’m not alone. Nothing wrong with sound otherwise. 
  • marjenmarjen CT Posts: 792
    mrussel1 said:
    That's too bad
    It’s just a little noisy. Snap crackle (no pops). I gave it a good rinse first. Maybe a bad copy but according to Discogs I’m not alone. Nothing wrong with sound otherwise. 
    Unfortunate I agree. A lot of static on my copy. Too bad as the album itself is fantastic. 
  • marjenmarjen CT Posts: 792

• marjen said:
    mrussel1 said:
    That's too bad
    Unfortunate I agree. A lot of static on my copy. Too bad as the album itself is fantastic. 
    Maybe it is just this clear vinyl? Maybe someone who has the black or gold(indie store exclusive) vinyl can comment. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    edited October 2021
    marjen said:
    mrussel1 said:
    That's too bad
    Maybe it is just this clear vinyl? Maybe someone who has the black or gold(indie store exclusive) vinyl can comment. 
    Oh so the mastering is good?  Do you have a record cleaner?
  • mrussel1 said:
    marjen said:
    mrussel1 said:
    That's too bad
    Oh so the mastering is good?  Do you have a record cleaner?
    The mastering is good. I use a record cleaner fluid and a soft cloth to clean records. Pressed by Optimal, just has some surface noise.  
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832

• Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848

1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596

• Loujoe said:

Whatcha gonna do?
    Time's caught up with you
    Now you wait your turn
    You know there's no return
    You always pass the cool test. Good time of year for sabbath. 

I f..king love this band. Sometimes simply said is best
    I knew a dude who hung with Joey and watched cartoons. They didn't say a word the whole time. 
    Another dude was at a ramones show late in the game. Chatted with someone at the bar before the show. Joey was fried, maybe way sick. Dude asked him to play guitar as a back up, kinda hidden, to play his parts. rock and roll lived that night. Rip everything

take this for my first ride. Never heard this show yet. It's time.
    Loujoe said:

One of my favorite songs to play on the guitar when I'm feeling low.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Saw richie ramone close with this not too long ago. Happy he ended set with that.
    Didn't play the rest. 

I SAW PEARL JAM

• Loujoe said:
    take this for my first ride. Never heard this show yet. It's time.
    No Code, Illinois, a place I will never forget. I should listen to that again soon myself!