Options

Anyone that attended the Gorge...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    I Won't Back Down
    No I Won't Back Down

Did everyone here make it to this years Gorge shows?
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    jamainiac wrote:
    A Gorge show would be a great way to start the 2006 North American Tour :D

Next time I certainly want to make a camping trip of it... I could stay there forever :)

A good way to end the US tour as well. ;)
  • Options
    OttOtt Posts: 403
    What a coincidence!! I broke out my boot from the '05 show this morning on the way to work. Helloooooooooooooo Tom!!!!!! Come doooooooooooooooown Tom!!!!!! I love it. One of the absolute best days of my life.

Ott

(I still want the fuckin DVD)
    'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare
  • Options
    i think of this all the time when its completely silent in my class or right before i take a test. Its like if i leave my brain idle for too long that little saying will just pop into my mind.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Does this pop into your head at random times now? Like at totally random moments?

Hellloooo Tom. Come downnnn Tom.

Very strange.
    Usually happens when I hear a Tom Petty song.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Tragically, I haven't even heard the Gorge boot yet. But reading this thread reminds me of Rockin' In The Free World to close Milwaukee 2 where Ed started singing "Hello Tom, You're next Tom, Hello Tom, You're next Tom" with a callback.

And now that is in my head. Thanks.
    AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
    Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.
  • Options
    Does this pop into your head at random times now? Like at totally random moments?

Hellloooo Tom. Come downnnn Tom.

Very strange.

Hell yeah!! It is one of those things that I can not shake. I will be sitting at work, driving down the highway, or walking through the mall and I will have that phrase going through my head or I will blurt it out. I have listened to that show so many times and Eddie say's that phrase more than once; but I love it. This is some what related but I can not shake this either, I walk around all day saying "hot pocket."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Z_eTJq3bY
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    the whole weekend comes into my mind at strange times... awesome weekend it was.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    it was a great weekend... I am so PSYCHED FOR THIS WEEKEND...Bridge School and PJ Sat and Sun...
    Up the West Coast in 2006 and Hawaii++Santa Barbara, San Fran x 3, Portland, Gorge x2
    Chicago and Down the Coast in 2003
    Seattle 2005
    SF 2000, 2001, 2003--- oh or you can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself
  • Options
    lol. see quote below.

great show.
    ...master of karate and friendship for everyone!