Options

I'm looking for a ride to the Bridge School Benefit

HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm in Eugene OR and hoping to find someone who will be rolling down I-5 for the Bridge School Benefit. I'm willing to contribute $$ for gas and whatever else just don't feel like making the drive solo. Anyone willing to help?
#FHP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I can't help but I'll bump this up for a fellow Oregonian.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I can't help but I'll bump this up for a fellow Oregonian.
    Thanks mookie was wondering about your handle. Decided to drive myself if I have too but would still like some to travel with.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    I'm in Eugene OR and hoping to find someone who will be rolling down I-5 for the Bridge School Benefit. I'm willing to contribute $$ for gas and whatever else just don't feel like making the drive solo. Anyone willing to help?

"Ass, Gas, or Grass..." typical tender for a ride.
    the sun has set, the sun will rise another day....
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    Thanks mookie was wondering about your handle. Decided to drive myself if I have too but would still like some to travel with.

It's a reference to when PJ opened for Alice in Chains at the WOW hall under their original name Mookie Blaylock back in '91.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."