**The Official Please Play Alaska Thread**

Comments

• big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,528
    thanks!.......early fall bump.....

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

down to the last shows of the year.  hope next year's shows are plentiful and in some new locations.

bump

bump

alright....2022:  need more vaccinated people and more outdoor shows in late summer/fall.
    Bend, OR......Les Schwab Amph.
    Gorge......the return to the desert 
    SLC...
    Alaska.....
    Please feel free to add to the list.

bump

bump

bump

add USANA near SLC to the list.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

if anyone has some new cities in the west they would like to see in 2022, let's hear them.

bend, OR

bozeman, MT

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    I'm curious...not that I have any sway in any suggestions, because I surely don't...but where in Alaska would have been a good place to play?

Falling down,...not staying down
    Anchorage and Fairbanks.....or some outdoor venue near Anch/Fair.

• Kat said:
    I'm curious...not that I have any sway in any suggestions, because I surely don't...but where in Alaska would have been a good place to play?

Alaska Airlines Center in Anchorage,  Carlson Center in Fairbanks. Neither are large, but the band has played the Adams Center in Missoula multiple times. 
    Casper, WY      almost 30 years since last show.

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Kat said:

Alaska Airlines Center in Anchorage,  Carlson Center in Fairbanks. Neither are large, but the band has played the Adams Center in Missoula multiple times. 
    Thank you. :)

Falling down,...not staying down
    Reno, NV