Options

Anybody in San Jose are need SC tix tonite and can pick up? Also 1 to Berkely 2

Dreamfire2Dreamfire2 Posts: 161
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Each of these tickets are ticketmaster tickets. I am asking the $65 ticker price and leaving out the other fees. I can't really sit at the computer long so if someone wants them call me at 650-464-2350.

Some injuries from a recent bad car wreck have flared up at a terrible time and I just can't make the trip to Santa Cruz. Obviously this is short notice so you need to be where you can pick them up I am at 280/Saratoga avenue in San Jose and you need to get them by 5:20 as I have medical appt from that time.

I have 2 ticket that are not together, 1 is section M row H which is the risers to the left of stage as the crowd faces. Other is section F row 1.

I also will not be available to go to Berkely 2. I also have one nice Berkely 2 ticket Orch section row I. Again $65 but must pick it up today. For this one either by 5:20 or after 7:30.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    Each of these tickets are ticketmaster tickets. Obviously I am not going to ask for above face value so am rounding down to $75 which includes the ticket fee, and part of the convenience fee but not the entire cost.

Some injuries from a recent bad car wreck have flared up at a terrible time and I just can't make the trip to Santa Cruz. Obviously this is short notice so you need to be where you can pick them up I am at 280/Saratoga avenue in San Jose and you need to get them by 5:20 as I have medical appt from that time.

I have 2 ticket that are not together, 1 is section M row H which is the risers to the left of stage as the crowd faces. Other is section F row 1.

I also will not be available to go to Berkely 2. I also have one nice Berkely 2 ticket Orch section row I. Again $75 but must pick it up today. For this one either by 5:20 or after 7:30.

I so wish I could take you up on your offer. Sorry your not feeling up to go. Your gonna make a fans day I'm sure. :D
  • Options
    Dreamfire2Dreamfire2 Posts: 161
    It would suck to waste 2 tickets but since i pretty much can't lay down flat or get up if I do because of horrible muscle spasms a 2 way drive thru the Santa Cruz mountains seems like an impossible task. Don't ever hit the end of a guardrail going 70 mph it hurts a lot for a long time.