Options

Flag Day Soundtrack 2021 CD & Vinyl on sale now

Comments

• Options
    Contrarian romantic fanatic Spiritual_Chaos pre-ordered one. 51 dollars before the custom chargers etc. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    igotid88 said:
    bazzer said:
    Are the instruments just the REM studio version?
    I don't think that's how covers work. Unless he was sampling or rapping over it 

I'm just saying that it's a very faithfully produced rendition of the rest of the track then.
  • Options
    SonicDubSonicDub Posts: 35
    Any news on a European release yet? 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,726
    SonicDub said:

At the moment this is a 10club exclusive CD & vinyl release. I haven't seen anyone else taking pre orders.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    edited August 2021
    demetrios said:
    SonicDub said:

At the moment this is a 10club exclusive CD & vinyl release. I haven't seen anyone else taking pre orders.
    Are they printing this in house maybe?

Still kind of underwhelming of the tenclub (@Santos L. Halper) to not come out with transparent and full information regarding where they stand on a wider and/or European release.

I would think a lot of fans and music lovers would want to avoid paying 70 dollars or whatever for a single LP. I might be wrong.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    I think Flag Day CD/Vinyl will be release in Europe via Universal/Island Records in the coming months. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103
    demetrios said:
    SonicDub said:

Are they printing this in house maybe?

Still kind of underwhelming of the tenclub (@Santos L. Halper) to not come out with transparent and full information regarding where they stand on a wider and/or European release.

I would think a lot of fans and music lovers would want to avoid paying 70 dollars or whatever for a single LP. I might be wrong.

Yah, I don't get why 10c/PJ aren't more transparency with the releases.  IE saying how limited something is, or whether or not it's going to be available at retail.   It makes a huge difference when bands share this info.
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    I think Flag Day CD/Vinyl will be release in Europe via Universal/Island Records in the coming months. 

Great if true. 
  • Options
    ccoyleccoyle Posts: 24
    I am old school and ordered CD a week ago. Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to ship/receive? Thanks, 

Chris 
  • Options
    ccoyle said:
    I am old school and ordered CD a week ago. Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to ship/receive? Thanks, 

Chris 

Not word yet when 10club will be shipping these out to us.
    Once they ship them out usually takes give or take a week, if you live in the USA.
  • Options
    ccoyleccoyle Posts: 24
    10-4, thanks Demetrios. 
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    What are you basing this on?
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    So, what is the best song of the album if it is not There's a Girl which it is for sure is?
    There's A Girl & I'll Be Waiting - Honorary mention: Flag Day
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_n1Ct-dm1g8yhpRl9j98nPDk5-f2nLvEdE

• Options
    "My Father's Daughter" Video
    The official music video for “My Father’s Daughter”, from the original motion picture Flag Day, was released on Sunday, August 15th.

OFFICIAL VIDEO
    Listen to the other tracks from the Flag Day Film.

DRIVE
    I'LL BE WAITING
    FLAG DAY
    MORE
    The full-length Flag Day soundtrack is still available for pre-order!

PRE-ORDER
  • Options
    Any update when the vinyl will be release? 
  • Options
    How about information on whether it will be available from other places than just the 10C store?
  • Options
    How about information on whether it will be available from other places than just the 10C store?

+1 . Seeing that the description doesn't say 10club exclusive, it'll be available in stores & online. When? No idea yet. 
  • Options

Via translate, say's CD available October 29th. Pre order now with them. For now there is no vinyl edition.

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103
    demetrios said:

+1 . Seeing that the description doesn't say 10club exclusive, it'll be available in stores & online. When? No idea yet. 
    lol that's not exactly bulletproof.  Sometimes they save it's exclusive and it does show up in other places.   I wouldn't go by notes on a 10c page about whether or not something's exclusive :)
  • Options
    CD is now listed on Amazon in the US with the release date of October 29th (as per Demetrios's post)

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Soundtrack-Eddie-Vedder-Hansard/dp/B09G6VJW4F/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1BD2EU7KK2H1Z&dchild=1&keywords=flag+day+soundtrack&qid=1632400360&s=music&sprefix=flag+day,aps,252&sr=1-1

Also listed on Amazon on the UK but only as a placeholder, saying temporarily out of stock. This usually gets updated fairly quickly so hopefully we should be able to get it easily enough in Europe around the same date.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    Amazon Canada CD 

Flag Day (Original Soundtrack) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09G6VJW4F
  • Options
    EUROPEAN VINYL RELEASE

YES OR NO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

!??!?!?

!?!?!??!

!?!?!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    any idea when the vinyl will ship?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,312
    Olivia sounds great live
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    igotid88 said:
    Olivia sounds great live
    :clap:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024