Vault #11 wishes? one month to go!

Comments

• hrd2imgn said:
    just release the Vic on vinyl
    Yup
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    tino_11 said:
    But Atlanta 94 on vinyl would be amazing! 

Release vaults 11 and 12 at the same time  =)

Yes please! Then add Vault 1 & 2 vinyl releases.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited September 2021
    Has the Dec 5 2002 show from The Showbox ever been released? 

The show on the next day, the 6th was used for the DVD.

But what about the 5th? First time playing Can't Keep, All or None, Get Right, You Are (@mcgruff10) etc. 20 songs. Perfect for a Vault IF it hasn't been available before... Or?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    PJ20
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    mfc2006 said:
    PJ20
    It's time. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • I’ve always hoped my very first PJ show, and for that matter very first concert ever, would make it on a vault vinyl. 6-27-98, Alpine Valley. 
  • PJ 20 or 5/21/2010 at MSG
  • Sept 28-29,1996 7,8 disc celebration of Randall’s Island shows.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Philly 2009 night 4 on 5 coloured red, white, blue confetti pattern vinyl.
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    Sept 28-29,1996 7,8 disc celebration of Randall’s Island shows.
    This would be massive. 
  • They just need to pick something so I can order it and receive it next Summer! 😆🤷‍♂️
    I’m excited for what’s next! 
    Me to, and my guess is that it won’t take as long to get them this time, and hopefully they order more than the presale number so when they are lost or damaged in transit they will have replacements. Mine arrived safe, but more than a few seem to have gone missing or were damaged. 

It was more than a few years ago, but for a while, they were auctioning off vaults in sets of four. I want to say it was vaults 3-6 or maybe 4-7.

Either way, they definitely ordered more...or at least back then, they did.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    San Francisco 28/10/93
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,181
    Anything not previously released as an official bootleg.  
    Made in America 2012,  PJ20, and Randall’s Island night 2 1996 are the first three that come to mind.  
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Pap said:
    San Francisco 28/10/93
    Sadly the tapes weren't running that night. At least that's the word from the band. Was this the show at Slims? 
    www.cluthelee.com
    So, if Jeff's comments are accurate, they work on two vaults a year. On Instagram live last month he mentioned one of them they are working on this year is being melded with an audience source. I don't think he mentioned anything about the second one. I'm assuming it is already done, hopefully it is Atlanta 94! I was on a call with Tim B. in the spring and someone asked about Randall's and he said he didn't think the tapes were running during those shows. Maybe his memory is fuzzy and that is the vault they are working on with the AUD source(s)? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    edited September 2021
    Pap said:
    San Francisco 28/10/93
    Sadly the tapes weren't running that night. At least that's the word from the band. Was this the show at Slims? 
    Warfield Theater
    Later that summer, I learned that Pearl Jam would be playing in San Francisco around Halloween. [...] I witnessed Eddie Vedder throwing Halloween candy to the crowd, Mike McCready smashing his guitar to shrapnel (and slicing open his hand in the process), bassist Jeff Ament jumping with splayed legs, guitarist Stone Gossard grimacing and working his neck in pigeon fashion as he played, Dave Abbruzzese fluidly machine-gunning the drums, and, of course, the magic of a powerful, emotionally invested rock band. ~ Clint Brownlee (33 1/3 VS.)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Pap said:
    Pap said:
    San Francisco 28/10/93
    Warfield Theater
    Later that summer, I learned that Pearl Jam would be playing in San Francisco around Halloween. [...] I witnessed Eddie Vedder throwing Halloween candy to the crowd, Mike McCready smashing his guitar to shrapnel (and slicing open his hand in the process), bassist Jeff Ament jumping with splayed legs, guitarist Stone Gossard grimacing and working his neck in pigeon fashion as he played, Dave Abbruzzese fluidly machine-gunning the drums, and, of course, the magic of a powerful, emotionally invested rock band. ~ Clint Brownlee (33 1/3 VS.)
    Oh yeah! Nice!!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • I would love something we don't have, but if its Atlanta 94, I'll still be really really happy. My most listened to show ever. 

• March 5th 1998
    Melbourne AUS (I have a bootleg on CD from the radio broadcast)

September 11th 2011
    Toronto ON 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Things we already have might sound good on vinyl, but they did not come from the vault. Please don't let vinyl ruin the vault. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyV said:
    Things we already have might sound good on vinyl, but they did not come from the vault. Please don't let vinyl ruin the vault. 
    Amen. I don't give a shit about vinyl so the last thing I'd want is a show we already have pristine audio of (Melbourne '98 being a good example) for a vault. Now, a show that we already have, but that is greatly upgraded as a vault release (Chicago '95 for instance) is fine. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • OKEY! TIME OUT! STOP THE BIKE T-800 MODEL 101 --

-- I had never heard that San Fransisco bootleg from 1993 that they played in secret at some club when VS isn't even out. Where they play a bit of ACDC after Alone.

Why isn't that released as a vault? That was one hell of a show I tell ya! 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited September 2021
    So, if Jeff's comments are accurate, they work on two vaults a year. On Instagram live last month he mentioned one of them they are working on this year is being melded with an audience source. I don't think he mentioned anything about the second one. I'm assuming it is already done, hopefully it is Atlanta 94! I was on a call with Tim B. in the spring and someone asked about Randall's and he said he didn't think the tapes were running during those shows. Maybe his memory is fuzzy and that is the vault they are working on with the AUD source(s)? 
    If they gonna do one with an audience recording and fuse it with a DAT tape from the soundboard...

.... eh, and no multitrack at all.... that is gonna be some very special show (?). If picking that one instead of some other show.

I wish they talked more about the choice of Vault when they get announced, or have something written on the cover.

Never feel I get much of a context for the picks.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    Please please do Rotterdam july 17th 93 :)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    always hopeful of a 2007 show, namely London 
  • pdalowsky said:
    always hopeful of a 2007 show, namely London 
    Yes. Because of it being a special show with the whole floor being just tenclub. 

But if not counting that, they should pick Copenhagen 2007.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Unsolved Mysteries 1980S GIF by FILMRISE
    www.cluthelee.com
  • A Pinkpop triology box (1992, 2000, 2018) would be great to spin on the record player!
    There's a trapdoor in the sun!
    2000 Pinkpop Festival, Netherlands
    2006 Arnhem, Netherlands
    2006 Antwerp, Belgium
    2007 Nijmegen, Netherlands
    2009 Philadelphia 4, PA
    2010 Bristow, VA
    2012 Amsterdam 1, Netherlands
    2013 Buffalo, NY
    2013 Baltimore, MD
    2015 Global Citizen Festival New York, NY
    2016 Hampton, VA
  • surforiasurforia SoCal Posts: 346
    This show should be the next vault (from five horizons);

03/13/94 - New Regal Theater: Chicago, IL [140m]
    attendance: 2,500
    support act: The Frogs and Magic Slim and the MGs
    set: Oceans, Go, Last Exit, Once, Even Flow, Rats, State of Love and Trust, Breath, Glorified G, Daughter/(You're in My Body improv)/(WMA), Animal, Not for You, Elderly Woman, Alive, Improv (I'm All Alone), Spin the Black Circle
    enc 1: Hard to Imagine, Yellow Ledbetter, Rearviewmirror, Alone, Black/instrumental jam/Porch/(Tearing)
    enc 2: Angel
    notes: Ed joins The Frogs in 'I Only Play for Money.' Suffering from a cold and clutching a Kleenex box, he advises, "Don't drink when you're sick ... and don't get sick when you drink. Advice for the kids." He introduces 'Animal' as it being about Jeff "taking on the Chicago Bulls." During 'Porch,' he climbs up to the balcony (of this ornate old theater and takes a flying leap. The crowd seems to instantly envelop him, then back away a little bit and he's laying on the floor in the aisle completely limp. The is jamming along not even really watching, but when he doesn't immediately get up, Jeff gets a really concerned look on his face and scans the crowd for a sign of Ed. Eventually, two security guys go into the crowd and grab Ed, who is still limp, and literally drag him back to the stage, depositing him in a pile behind the mic stand. Everyone is going nuts and after about 60 tense seconds of Ed laying in a heap, he begins to move, swaying to the groove. He gets to his knees grooving; unsteadily to his feet, grooving, hair a pulsating mass. And them wham! "Hear my name, take a good look," and the capacity crowd literally roars in unison. As an encore, he returns on a skateboard with Dave, who accompanies him on guitar on the rarely played 'Angel,' closing the show.
    9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 8/18/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 4/28/03, 6/22/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/2/04, 10/5/04, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/28/06, 6/20/08, 6/25/08, 10/27/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/22/16, 9/26/21, 10/1/21, 10/2/21, 5/3/22, 5/6/22