Ohana Festival Update

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    rival9500 said:
    UPS tracking says label created.  This hasn’t changed in a week now.  Starting to worry since others are getting theirs.
    For those worrying willcall is always an option if you do not get your bracelets. Obviously have ID and your email available and you will be good to go. 
  • zdineenzdineen Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    Just too much going on...Have 2 GA Weekend passes up for grabs!

Looking for at least face value and shipping...but more than willing take less if you make a fair offer and promise to go have an amazing time!

DM me if interested...can have them overnighted 
    Post edited by zdineen on
  • PJNB said:
    rival9500 said:
    UPS tracking says label created.  This hasn’t changed in a week now.  Starting to worry since others are getting theirs.
    For those worrying willcall is always an option if you do not get your bracelets. Obviously have ID and your email available and you will be good to go. 
    Good to know.  Thank you for the info!
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • I got my first weekend tickets. Does anyone know with the VIP wristband is the shuttle pass separate from the wristband? Or you just use the wristband? They didn’t send anything except the one band. 
    Luckytwn1 said:
    I got my first weekend tickets. Does anyone know with the VIP wristband is the shuttle pass separate from the wristband? Or you just use the wristband? They didn’t send anything except the one band. 
    You should get an email I believe with the pass on it closer to the date. 
  • PJNB said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    I got my first weekend tickets. Does anyone know with the VIP wristband is the shuttle pass separate from the wristband? Or you just use the wristband? They didn’t send anything except the one band. 
    You should get an email I believe with the pass on it closer to the date. 
    Thanks 
  • Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    First time going to Ohana. Was able to only get Saturday tix. Hoping to find some for Sunday when at festival. 
    Should wristbands be activated now?
    This is Not For You
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    First time going to Ohana. Was able to only get Saturday tix. Hoping to find some for Sunday when at festival. 
    Why activate now? I only do it a day before or right before I put them on
  • First time going to Ohana. Was able to only get Saturday tix. Hoping to find some for Sunday when at festival. 
    They are on the exchange for Sunday. 
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    Did the shuttle passes ship with the festival tickets or separately?
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    CopperTom said:
    they'll be digital
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    ComeToTX said:
    CopperTom said:
    they'll be digital
    Do you know if I can sell and transfer?  I'm only doing the encore weekend.
    don't know.  just going off what it said on the receipt.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    im trying to buy a set of tickets for Saturday, Eddie's night. But seems nobody is answering there PM's over in Given to Fly section. So just putting it out there if anyone cant go. Thanks
  • The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 537
    is the Ohana app working for anyone? it keeps saying "hang tight, its still downloading." i even deleted the app and re-downloaded
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    is the Ohana app working for anyone? it keeps saying "hang tight, its still downloading." i even deleted the app and re-downloaded
    Same here. I have a feeling they’re updating it
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    If anyone is buying a 3 day GA ticket on the Exchange can you PM me first. We can work something out where you can buy mine for sale. TM Exchange does not allow you to sell the ticket below face and a bunch of tickets are stuck at $390 and not selling. Would help me out a lot financially to get some money back. 
  • PJNB said:
    If anyone is buying a 3 day GA ticket on the Exchange can you PM me first. We can work something out where you can buy mine for sale. TM Exchange does not allow you to sell the ticket below face and a bunch of tickets are stuck at $390 and not selling. Would help me out a lot financially to get some money back. 
    Same problem...with a Saturday ticket...would be happy to sell lower to a 10C member but thought the Ticket Exchange would allow for different pricing options...I won't do it next time.  
  • The shuttle hub is no longer in San Clemente.  It is now in Aliso Viejo now confirmed by Ohana.
  • Thanks for the information. I bought plane tickets to San Diego and a hotel in Oceanside with the idea that San Clemente would be the shuttle spot. When I read your comment I was "crap, where the heck is Aliso Viejo". I started telling my wife that I might need to cancel my flight, hotel and rental car and get a flight into Santa Ana instead. Then I looked up Aliso Viejo and saw it was only a 15 minute more drive from Oceanside. I am not making all those changes for a 15 minute drive. I live in a rural area and it takes 15 minutes to drive to the closest decently sized town to get lunch from a restaurant that is not named McDonalds, Hardees or Subway. Panic averted.
  • I am encore Saturday only.  Not seeing anything on wristbands being shipped yet.
  • I am encore Saturday only.  Not seeing anything on wristbands being shipped yet.
    I have tickets for encore weekend. It shows on my USPS informed delivery page that a label was created 9/9 and that USPS is awaiting item. Hopefully that changes to USPS received item in a few days. 
    rival9500 said:
    The shuttle hub is no longer in San Clemente.  It is now in Aliso Viejo now confirmed by Ohana.
    That sucks for those of us staying in San Clemente. Now I have to drive past DP to take a shuttle back down?
    I am going both encore nights, I haven’t seen any notification either. Hopefully soon?
    If someone is looking for the first weekend festival 3 day GA pass for cheaper than face send me a PM please! 
  • Going to the Encore Saturday.  I am bringing my college age kid, to his second PJ show (also MIssoula 2018 for him, and the 2012 MIssoula show also for me) and we are in GA.  will just be prepared to be self sustaining for the day.  Looking forward also to BCB (had to miss the Gorge show as I had a surgery on my foot and was not allowed to go to a large outdoor fest style show yet) and Amythyst Kiah who I learned about via the web livestream of that Gorge show I watched instead.  I also am super excited for Sleater-Kinney, who I was supposed to see up in Montana a few days before that Gorge show, but also couldn’t.  Watched the Red Rocks livestream of that instead.  They put on a great show there.  

Found a decent hotel room up in Laguna Hills (Ayres Hotel) close to the new shuttle point, and am coming from Santa Ana airport, so should be good to go.  Was able to swap out my San Clemente hotel reservation for the new one no problem.  So if anyone is around for a beer at or near that hotel in the afternoon/eve I will say Hey and hoist one with you.  Just one though.  Have to go back up and get my kid from the airport at 10 that night.  

We have our vax cards, I will be bringing a decent and comfortable mask for shuttle and if it feels too tight for my taste at any time, sunscreen, clear bag with shit for the day, towel that folds small to sit on, refillable water bottle, concert ear plugs for if I need them, seems like that is about it.  

Looking forward to it!  Cheers!
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    edited September 2021
    I was looking up the route to get from my hotel to the new shuttle spot. California State road 73, the road that you take from I-5 to get to Aliso Viejo is a toll road. If you are driving up to the shuttle spot it is something to have figured out, either by pre registering online to have the tolls paid as you go on your credit card or finding an alternate route to avoid the toll road.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    Per the app:

EV 8:50 to 10:50
    PJ 8:20 to 10:20

Thinking PJ can go later based on this (unless theres some Sunday sound curfew)
    Per the app:

Hard 10pm curfew? Those times give me so many questions. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    edited September 2021
    Per the app:

Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville