Options

Gorge - Dave matthews band “ alternative format? Ohana

CreedDiseaseCreedDisease Posts: 241
edited September 2021 in Other Music
Does anyone have any info on this? And is this an ohana possibility? I’ve just traveled over 14 hrs for this day of announcement.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    D&t n1. Yes this a possibility. We are in the middle of a pandemic. 
  • Options
    Really appreciate that link, thank you. I understand the pandemic and vaccine and negative tests required. 
  • Options
    Dave just came out said Carter n Stephan won’t be playing tonight cause they have covid-19 
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I hope they have a speedy recovery and  I suck for being selfish.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,744
    Thanks for the info. I hope they have a speedy recovery and  I suck for being selfish.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Its been a long year and a half and a lot of us need something like a live show at the moment for something positive to look forward to and be apart of.

Awesome they are able to keep the show going in some form. 
  • Options
    We all up here at the Gorge are glad they didn’t cancel since it was all last minute notice. We’ve been here since yesterday. Hope Carter n Stephan get better. We are doing all 3 George shows plus Bend,Or on wednesday and 2 Irvine.Ca shows next weekend. 
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472
    Enjoy! I'll have a quick Lil listen on Sirius. I better hear your screaming ass smiling!
  • Options
    Carter & Stephan we’re back last nite with the band in Irvine. They had curtains around Carter’s drums so the crowd would be surprised when they drop it. Glad they are back and all healthy. 🤘😎🤘