Options

F' it all... San Diego here I come :)

OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I am so excited! I have decided to head out to San Diego (from DC) for the EV show. :)

I have had a stormy last few months to say the least. Broke up with a guy I had been with for 7 years, moved back in with the folks to figure out what my next step would be, only to find out my Dad had cancer again, and ever since I have been his primary care taker (actually I've been caring for him for two plus years now). He's been in and out of the ICU for the last few months, but We think he's gonna make it! On the way to the hospital a few weeks back, I was hit by an uninsured driver, my car is totaled but I am pretty much OK.

So, fuck it. San Diego here I come! I need to do a little something for myself right now. Can't think of anything better! I think I will be making the trip alone, which actually makes it even better!

So, see you lucky fools in San Diego!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    wow sorry for all that you've been through but the best remedy for all that is some eddie in a small theater....look forward to seeing you there....:)
  • Options
    Uncle NeilUncle Neil Posts: 176
    I hope this is the experience that you need to turn your luck around!
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    cutback wrote:
    wow sorry for all that you've been through but the best remedy for all that is some eddie in a small theater....look forward to seeing you there....:)

Couldnt' agree more! Its not really all that bad, my Dad has been through hell and is still positive and smiling. He's my inspriation, both for going to the show and for finding reasons to smile.

Strange things happen to help you find your happiness :) Just feels like the right show for me to go to at the right time!