No Code 25th reissue

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    Arrived on Vancouver Island today... woo!!
  • timbo1972timbo1972 Posts: 319
    I'll be skipping to the post office today...
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    edited August 2021
    Just a quick note and sorry if this has been posted by someone else who may have had a similar experience.

My vinyl has been in transition with UPS the past few days.  As of two days ago, I have a message on the UPS site that it is "in transition with the Post Office."  When I called my local post office, they said that they haven't received it yet and no information has been updated yet with them.

But the guy at the local post office said that the UPS puts that message in there for the local post office because they have a deal (local post office) with some volume when UPS is overloaded that the local post office takes it from there and makes the delivery for them, but sometimes it can take an extra week or so.  He said this is being shipped as "media mail" and since it is media mail it will take longer to reach their destination.

Just wanted to share some info.
  • dopazzdopazz Posts: 66
    Are there fooks that received the black version?
    I ordered the clear version June 15th, and the black version July 10th.

I received the black version August 11th, and the clear version August 25th.

Both through Ten Club, shipped across the country to Pennsylvania.
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    Is there some way to tell if the record is clear without opening the package?  Some sticker or other indication?

Bar code. -712 Coke Bottle Clear, -613 black.  Also the black version has the hype sticker.  Cheers!

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,143
    Yea 712 clear
    I miss igotid88
  • jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Arrived here!  I really haven’t been on the forum since the tour was canceled last year, and just happened to buy this when the email came through, had no idea how rare or whatever.  Now I’m seeing people trying to trade Lost Dogs vinyl and shit, looks like I hit a good one.  I for one cannot pass up profit in the hundreds and will be placing this for sale.
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    jonsey30 said:
    Arrived here!  I really haven’t been on the forum since the tour was canceled last year, and just happened to buy this when the email came through, had no idea how rare or whatever.  Now I’m seeing people trying to trade Lost Dogs vinyl and shit, looks like I hit a good one.  I for one cannot pass up profit in the hundreds and will be placing this for sale.
    Get ready for your inbox to blow up!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    Just a quick note and sorry if this has been posted by someone else who may have had a similar experience.

My vinyl has been in transition with UPS the past few days.  As of two days ago, I have a message on the UPS site that it is "in transition with the Post Office."  When I called my local post office, they said that they haven't received it yet and no information has been updated yet with them.

But the guy at the local post office said that the UPS puts that message in there for the local post office because they have a deal (local post office) with some volume when UPS is overloaded that the local post office takes it from there and makes the delivery for them, but sometimes it can take an extra week or so.  He said this is being shipped as "media mail" and since it is media mail it will take longer to reach their destination.

That’s some bullshit. But thanks for the heads up. It’s been “at” my post office for the past few days. I was wondering what’s up. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    LukinFan said:

That’s some bullshit. But thanks for the heads up. It’s been “at” my post office for the past few days. I was wondering what’s up. 
    Ditto here on the USPS accepting mine after getting passed off from UPS. Original date was for delivery this past Monday, but am expecting next week. They seem to be overloaded for sure.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    LukinFan said:

“That’s some bullshit” is one of my favorite expressions 😂
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Looks like mine is out for delivery today. Nice surprise. The original arrival date was last Saturday, so almost a week later is about right. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Zod said:
    Arrived on Vancouver Island today... woo!!

Sweet!  :) 
    Arrived in Jacksonville!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    @Santos L. Halper
    has all the clear no code’s arrived at the warehouse? Or have they all been shipped yet?  
    Just wondering because have had shipping notice for over a week, but has still not even made it to mail innovations. Any updates. Thanks!
    Mine is supposed to be delivered on Saturday while we're out of town. BIG thanks to my buddy for grabbing it so it doesn't melt.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    mfc2006 said:
    Mine is supposed to be delivered on Saturday while we're out of town. BIG thanks to my buddy for grabbing it so it doesn't melt.
    You don't want a No Code McMelty! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    Arrived in the mitten today!!!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    mfc2006 said:
    You don't want a No Code McMelty! 
    Nope!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    edited August 2021
    Or a soft pile of only one of the best albums ever recorded, in a cardboard box in the 100+ degree KC weather in a small town. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    so 1996 vs the most recent....any sound differences you notice?

It could be just me, but the newer one sounds a bit better? Less muddy?   Maybe its just 25 years of wear?  (Although I havent spun the 96 version a ton)
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    probably some wear, but yeah, I think the new cut (well, the 2016 cut) is better. 
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,311
    I have good memories of hearing songs from No Code on Y100 in Philly the Saturday before it came out.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • coerycoery Oklahoma Posts: 56
    edited August 2021
    Got my clear version today! #25YearsofNoCode
    Post edited by coery on
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    coery said:
    Got my clear version today and unfortunately it's warped. Don't know if was sitting around on a truck or something in 100 degree heat. Adds an interesting sound. 
    Wweerdont it make youewwwwerahsmile
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    got my clear today. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

got my clear today. 
    Super League Money GIF by Anderson Paak
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    got my clear today. 
    Super League Money GIF by Anderson Paak
    LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    Got mine today

even though innovations said this past tuesday

then changed to this coming monday, only to come today in 95 degree heat

good thing I came home early, it was only out for like 15 min
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    I was getting worried as it had not arrived and the tracking number had not updated in days, however it arrived today!