*Clear “No Code” Vinyl Auction, Proceeds To Benefit The American Foundation For Suicide Prevention*

We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 429

Hi folks. Hope everyone is doing well, and gearing up for Ten’s birthday (yes), No Code’s birthday (yes), Sea Hear Now (yes), and Ohana (no lol).

I’m a long-time 10C member (16xxxx), and I was lucky enough to get a clear No Code vinyl during the sale. I was super-pumped initially, primarily because “No Code” was the record where PJ stopped being just another band I listened to, and became something more.

I’ve also been a fundraiser for the American Foundation For Suicide Prevention. Over the past 7 years, I’ve raised over $38,000 via the AFSP’s Out Of The Darkness Community Walks. I walk in memory of my cousin Dawn, who we lost 11 years ago.

I’ve decided to auction my No Code vinyl off to the highest bidder, with ALL PROCEEDS benefitting my fundraiser.

The auction will be open until September 4th. if no one meets the minimum, I'll extend it/re-list it, or come up with something else.

I will pay for shipping (and insurance if requested/necessary), to ensure that 100% of the winning bid goes to my fundraiser.

Here's the link for the auction. Upon receipt of payment, and upon confirmation of delivery of the record in good order, I'll make the donation to my page.

http://ebay.us/99UoDF?cmpnId=5338273189

And here's the link for my fundraising page. Feel free to make a donation even if you don't want to bid on the record lol.

https://supporting.afsp.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=2400046

This is the first time I've done something like this, so bear with me.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting the cause.

Peace and love,

Andrew

If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,611
    Awesome, I love the commitment to helping with such a great cause.
    I was high bidder for a short period of time.  :lol:

Bid with confidence, folks.  Enormously generous 10C member.

Hope it raises a great return for this worthy cause.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,611
    Also you should post on Lost Dogs, that is where your vinyl hounds are at.  
  • We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 429
    Also you should post on Lost Dogs, that is where your vinyl hounds are at.  
    Thanks for the positive press brutha. And thanks for the tip. I just posted it there.

Absolutely!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    Well done!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I see the Lost Dogs one was closed.  Not sure why, that is where more people would see who are inclined to want to participate,and thus raise the most money.
    Oh well ...if this is bumped every day it can show up on the radar if people view Most Recent other than or in addition to their preferred Forum section.
    I see the Lost Dogs one was closed.  Not sure why, that is where more people would see who are inclined to want to participate,and thus raise the most money.
    Oh well ...if this is bumped every day it can show up on the radar if people view Most Recent other than or in addition to their preferred Forum section.
    No auctions allowed in LD.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,811
    Hey Andrew. I looked at your link for the auction. In the description you said it was 2 LPs, which I think the photo insinuated. However, I am fairly certain that it is only 1 LP. So, you may want to edit that. Good luck with the auction. It is a wonderful thing you are doing.
    GlowGirl said:
    Hey Andrew. I looked at your link for the auction. In the description you said it was 2 LPs, which I think the photo insinuated. However, I am fairly certain that it is only 1 LP. So, you may want to edit that. Good luck with the auction. It is a wonderful thing you are doing.
    Ah, thanks! i will edit that.

• dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    Link says “This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.”
    dcp3y said:
    Link says “This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.”
    An incredibly generous soul, who was rated as a 100% buyer/seller on eBay, sent me a message saying that if I could prove it was for the AFSP, he'd give me my Buy It Now price of $500. I did, and he did. I still can't believe it. I cried.

So awesome!

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    dcp3y said:
    An incredibly generous soul, who was rated as a 100% buyer/seller on eBay, sent me a message saying that if I could prove it was for the AFSP, he'd give me my Buy It Now price of $500. I did, and he did. I still can't believe it. I cried.
    AWESOME!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,133
    Thanks for being a part of suicide prevention efforts OP. 
    www.cluthelee.com