Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Wanted: Emek Seattle Home Shows 2018 Signed & Numbered Red Blood Variant Poster

Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
Hello,

I am looking to purchase an Emek Seattle Home Shows 2018 Signed & Numbered Red Blood Variant poster.  If anyone has one available for sale that they are not attached to, please send me a PM.  Thanks in advance and stay safe & well!
«1

Comments

  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    Mr. Fixer said:
    Hello,

    I am looking to purchase an Emek Seattle Home Shows 2018 Signed & Numbered Red Blood Variant poster.  If anyone has one available for sale that they are not attached to, please send me a PM.  Thanks in advance and stay safe & well!
    Monday Bump
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    Bump
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    July 4th bump.  Have a great holiday!!
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    10th of the month Bump
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 628
    Bump for a great trader & buyer! Help him get this poster!!
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    Thanks bud, weekend bump 
  • Adi TAdi T New York CityPosts: 115
    These somehow never show up, good luck w your search. & BUMP
    2003: Camden 7/6 | MSG 7/8 | MSG 7/9
    2006: East Rutherford 6/1 | East Rutherford 6/3
    2008: MSG 6/24 | MSG 6/25 | EV Solo Newark 8/7
    2010: MSG 5/20 | MSG 5/21
    2011: PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/3 | PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/4
    2012: EV Solo Orlando 11/27
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18 | Brooklyn 10/19
    2015: Central Park 9/26 | Mexico City 11/28
    2016: Fort Lauderdale 4/8 | Miami 4/9 | New Orleans 4/23 | Philadelphia 4/27 | MSG 5/1 | MSG 5/2
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 19,088
    Do you possess a red Sharpie?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    dankind said:
    Do you possess a red Sharpie?
    Lol, actually I do! If I do the work and color it in, do you think he will sign and doodle it?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 19,088
    Mr. Fixer said:
    dankind said:
    Do you possess a red Sharpie?
    Lol, actually I do! If I do the work and color it in, do you think he will sign and doodle it?
    Well, goddamn it, he should!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Adi TAdi T New York CityPosts: 115
    Emek did that for me! Got a music note & skull doodle! Just make sure you use metallic red inks 🤣


    2003: Camden 7/6 | MSG 7/8 | MSG 7/9
    2006: East Rutherford 6/1 | East Rutherford 6/3
    2008: MSG 6/24 | MSG 6/25 | EV Solo Newark 8/7
    2010: MSG 5/20 | MSG 5/21
    2011: PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/3 | PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/4
    2012: EV Solo Orlando 11/27
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18 | Brooklyn 10/19
    2015: Central Park 9/26 | Mexico City 11/28
    2016: Fort Lauderdale 4/8 | Miami 4/9 | New Orleans 4/23 | Philadelphia 4/27 | MSG 5/1 | MSG 5/2
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    dankind said:
    Mr. Fixer said:
    dankind said:
    Do you possess a red Sharpie?
    Lol, actually I do! If I do the work and color it in, do you think he will sign and doodle it?
    Well, goddamn it, he should!
    I’m gonna do it…and nobody can stop me!

    In the meantime, if you have an original for sale that you did not color in yourself…please contact me, lol!
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TXPosts: 958
    edited July 2021
    Mr. Fixer said:
    dankind said:
    Mr. Fixer said:
    dankind said:
    Do you possess a red Sharpie?
    Lol, actually I do! If I do the work and color it in, do you think he will sign and doodle it?
    Well, goddamn it, he should!
    I’m gonna do it…and nobody can stop me!

    In the meantime, if you have an original for sale that you did not color in yourself…please contact me, lol!
    PM me your address and you'll have one at your door within a week.

    Edit. I read that wrong. I was going to send a show edition for you to color.
    Post edited by FiveBelow on
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    10th of the month bump
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    Bumpity
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    Bump
  • Bump...
  • Bump! Stay well!
  • Bump 
  • New week bump! Thanks!
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    Gonna keep trying weekly bump.  Thanks!
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    Weekly Bump. Thanks!
  • PM sent!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ONPosts: 6,843
    edited October 2021
    I have the poster from the shows if anyone is interested?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

    "Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

    1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Fenway 1 - 2019: - 2020: Toronto, Hamilton, Baltimore, NYC
  • Adi TAdi T New York CityPosts: 115
    Looks like the stunners comin out of the woodwork- good luck op
    2003: Camden 7/6 | MSG 7/8 | MSG 7/9
    2006: East Rutherford 6/1 | East Rutherford 6/3
    2008: MSG 6/24 | MSG 6/25 | EV Solo Newark 8/7
    2010: MSG 5/20 | MSG 5/21
    2011: PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/3 | PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/4
    2012: EV Solo Orlando 11/27
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18 | Brooklyn 10/19
    2015: Central Park 9/26 | Mexico City 11/28
    2016: Fort Lauderdale 4/8 | Miami 4/9 | New Orleans 4/23 | Philadelphia 4/27 | MSG 5/1 | MSG 5/2
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    Weekly Bump...got an offer for $1,800.00 Don't think I can go that high...have a great week!
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 342
    Halloween Bump
  • Bump
  • Happy Thanksgiving Bump!!
  • Happy Holidays Bump!!
Sign In or Register to comment.