Flag Day Film Soundtrack & Trailer

Comments

• FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    bbiggs said:
    How are you all listening to this?
    I got a digital download with the vinyl pre sale. The album is also streaming on Spotify and other services I'm sure.

Great version of Drive, a song I've always loved.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    Love the Drive cover. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    For now ...
    Tender mercies
    Drive
    🎶🤩
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    pjpitt89 said:
    Didn't the original listing in the Shop say it would be available elsewhere? Or was that another recent release? I can't keep track of all the poor communication these days.
    it did. then they edited out after. I saw it with my own eyes. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

bbiggs said:
    digital download that came with the vinyl purchase. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    You can also stream it on Spotify.

Really loving this album.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    bbiggs said:
    digital download that came with the vinyl purchase. 

Yep. :) 

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    I’ll be waiting & flag day awesome

whole record is wonderful
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    This album is a stunner folks. Ed nailed 'Drive'. I think I could listen to 'Rather Be Home' for the rest of my life. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    On track four and damn this sounds excellent!!!
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    That cover of Drive is excellent.
    'Tender Mercies'....good lord people. I remember seeing Ed jump in with Glen at PJ20 on a side stage. I have a video of that on my phone. Those two together just melts my mind. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    'Tender Mercies'....good lord people. I remember seeing Ed jump in with Glen at PJ20 on a side stage. I have a video of that on my phone. Those two together just melts my mind. 
    Same here. I'm even more excited for Ohana now---really hoping they play some of these tunes together.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    bbiggs said:
    wow. listening now. just wow. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

This is one of the finest collections of musicians I've listened to in a long time. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,817
    pjpitt89 said:
    Didn't the original listing in the Shop say it would be available elsewhere? Or was that another recent release? I can't keep track of all the poor communication these days.
    Ok, so I'm not crazy. That's confusing and frustrating though (for me) because I really don't want to pay the outrageous shipping. Would be nice to know if it will be a wide release or not. I would find it weird to just be 10c, but we're used to weird things, aren't we?
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
    pjpitt89 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    Ok, so I'm not crazy. That's confusing and frustrating though (for me) because I really don't want to pay the outrageous shipping. Would be nice to know if it will be a wide release or not. I would find it weird to just be 10c, but we're used to weird things, aren't we?
    I noticed it too, which is why I ordered it from 10c. I was hoping to save a few $$ on shipping & not have to deal with Mail Innovations, but oh well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    bbiggs said:
    I was skeptical when I saw it on the tracklist. Did not disappoint.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Been a crazy week and this is the perfect ease-into-the-weekend kinda album. Super-excited if we get any of this at Ohana.
    tschav said:
    Been a crazy week and this is the perfect ease-into-the-weekend kinda album. Super-excited if we get any of this at Ohana.
    I'd bet Sept 25th is a lock. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 692
    Wow… 
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,394
    ^
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    with vinyl pre-order there is a digital download in multiple formats.
    Mp3-ALAC-Flac (HD 24-88!)
  • southpsouthp Posts: 265
    This is such an amazing soundtrack. So far loving it more than ITW. 
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Can someone post a Dummies' Guide to putting downloaded music into their Ipod?  I can't seem to master this task. I only occasionally get DL files as most of my ipod music is from cd's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just purchased the Flag Day CD and would like to put the flies on my Ipod. I also would like to know which type of file is best for Ipods.

Thanks,  Andrew
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    So we’re still unclear if Ten Club is the only route to get the vinyl or not? No other preorders up in the Wild? 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    Mercury said:
    So we’re still unclear if Ten Club is the only route to get the vinyl or not? No other preorders up in the Wild? 
    I asked the owner of my local store about it Saturday. She is going to be checking with her distributor this week to find out and let me know.
    Drdeal said:
    Can someone post a Dummies' Guide to putting downloaded music into their Ipod?  I can't seem to master this task. I only occasionally get DL files as most of my ipod music is from cd's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just purchased the Flag Day CD and would like to put the flies on my Ipod. I also would like to know which type of file is best for Ipods.

Thanks,  Andrew
    -Use the download code and save it on your computer
    -Open iTunes/Apple Music
    -Find the tab from the dropdown menu to "Add files/songs" to iTunes/Apple Music (the verbiage will depend on which version you have of iTunes/ Apple Music)
    -Select the files
    -Good to go
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 420
    edited August 2021
    I really like all of it, but Cat Power's version of "I Think Of Angels" might be my fav track. It's unreal.
    Post edited by We All Believe on
    If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    mfc2006 said:
    Drdeal said:

Thanks,  Andrew
    -Use the download code and save it on your computer
    -Open iTunes/Apple Music
    -Find the tab from the dropdown menu to "Add files/songs" to iTunes/Apple Music (the verbiage will depend on which version you have of iTunes/ Apple Music)
    -Select the files
    -Good to go
    Thanks very much!

Andrew