So what upcoming shows are you currently holding tickets to?

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Crown Lands has been added Oct 15. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    23scidoo said:
    Updated list:

Aug 21 - Edmonton - Blue Rodeo
                                    - Allan Doyle
                                    - The Dead South
                                    - Captain Tractor

Oct 1&2 - Ohana Encore - PJ x2
                                            - Brandi Carlile
                                            - Beck

Nov 10 - Calgary - The Tea Party
                                - Sloan
                                - Moist
                                - Headstones

July 8&9 2022 - London - PJ x2
                                           - Pixies

July 12 2022 - Budapest - PJ

Unknown? - Denver - PJ 

7 artists I’ve never seen live. Can’t wait. 
    Hope i see you in Budapest next year!!
    That would be awesome! We are going to tour Bulgaria for a about 6 days after the show. 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Victorious Festival 27-29/08/21
    Elbow 24/09/21
    Barenaked Ladies 20/03/22
    Pearl Jam 8-9/07/22
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • 4 shows booked this month
    the first one is 2 weeks today and it's my first show since feb 2020
    it will be with 30,000 other hard cores. i really really need it...beyond words

i read this by gowan recently and it captured it for me.
    "what i've really felt over the course of this year is just how vital and important music is to peoples lives.
    going to shows is not just mere entertainment for many people, it's one of the most life-affirming experiences.
    it's something that lifts their spirits in every way and something that they need in their lives"
  • clayton12clayton12 Athens, GA Posts: 321
    Railbird Festival, in Lexington KY, will be my first show back. Then the week after, My Morning Jacket and the Black Crowes in Atlanta.
    Aug 28 Manitoba 150 (Bachman/Cummings of The Guess Who, Tom Cochrane, Chantel Kreviazuk with the Winnipeg Symphony, Tal Bachman, William Prince, etc)
    Oct 15 Crown Lands
    Nov 15 Saints and Sinners (Headstones, Tea Party, Moist, Sloan)
    Feb 10 Glorious Sons
    May 11 RATM
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• booked a ticket for next may, for a new singer songwriter guitar man, with his first big hit, playing to 2000 people.
    fired up!
  • onemorshowonemorshow Posts: 375
    Just went to my 3rd post pandemic show last nite. So awesome to hear music fill the air again. Y’n’T kicked ass like always. 🤘😎🤘🎸
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    Just went to my 3rd post pandemic show last nite. So awesome to hear music fill the air again. Y’n’T kicked ass like always. 🤘😎🤘🎸
    A couple of my friends travelled from Florida and Utah to go to that show. We grew up in the Bay Area and saw Y&T a ton of times! One of the most under rated bands ever.   
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    edited November 2021
    4/15 Dark Star Orchestra - Birmingham
    5/28 Billy Strings - Manchester
    8/10 Wilco, Sleater-Kinney - Red Rocks
    9/3 Mdou Moctar - Third Man/Nashville
    9/24-9/26 Ohana Festival
    10/24 Dave Chappelle & Joe Rogan - Nashville
    10/29 My Morning Jacket - Birmingham
    10/31 Billy Strings - Asheville
    11/19 - Tedeschi Trucks Band - Birmingham
    12/2 - Khruangbin - Atlanta
    12/9 The Wood Brothers - Birmingham
    12/10 Billy Strings - Atlanta
    12/11 Billy Strings - Atlanta
    1/7-1/10 Dead & Company - Cancun
    1/15 Tom Segura - Nashville
    2/5 Hiss Golden Messenger - Birmingham
    Post edited by jjflash on
    Aug 28 Manitoba 150 (Bachman/Cummings of The Guess Who, Tom Cochrane, Chantel Kreviazuk with the Winnipeg Symphony, Tal Bachman, William Prince, etc)
    Oct 15 Crown Lands
    Nov 15 Saints and Sinners (Headstones, Tea Party, Moist, Sloan)
    Feb 10 Glorious Sons
    May 11 RATM
    Just added March 21st: Death From Above 1979
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

A couple of my friends travelled from Florida and Utah to go to that show. We grew up in the Bay Area and saw Y&T a ton of times! One of the most under rated bands ever.   
    I’ve seen them at least 50 times or more and it’s probably more. lol. My first show was in 1980. Love seeing them at Santa Cruz Beach & Boardwalk for FREE on beach 🏖. 🤘😎🤘
  • toolietoolie Posts: 388
    Godspeed You! Black Emperor in March
    City and Colour (solo small theatre) in Nov
    Bahamas in Nov
    Mother Mother - May
    RATM in May
    Elbow 24/09/21
    Nick Cave & Warren Ellis 09/10/21
    Pearl Jam 8-9/07/22
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Updated list:

Aug 21 - Edmonton - Blue Rodeo
                                    - Allan Doyle
                                    - The Dead South
                                    - Captain Tractor

Oct 1&2 - Ohana Encore - PJ x2
                                            - Brandi Carlile
                                            - Beck

Nov 10 - Calgary - The Tea Party
                                - Sloan
                                - Moist
                                - Headstones

July 8&9 2022 - London - PJ x2
                                           - Pixies

July 12 2022 - Budapest - PJ

Unknown? - Denver - PJ 

7 artists I’ve never seen live. Can’t wait. 
    Well that one didn’t last long. Lame. 

Have this one tomorrow night up the QEII though!  Pretty pumped to see live music again. 

Guns n Roses with Mammoth with Wolfgang Van Halen Los Angeles 8/19/21. Hope music can stay alive. Had a great time in the ga pit. 🤘😎🤘st
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    We sold back our ZZ Top tickets, so only one left on the books:

JJ Grey and Mofro - next Friday night!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218
    So I’m currently sitting at the brand-new Rady Shell in San Diego, waiting to see Gary Clark Jr.

For anyone in the region who hasn’t yet been here: the Shell is the best venue I’ve ever seen. We were here for the opening, and the sound is just amazing, views are great, really just a superlative effort all-around.

(and my husband wants me to find an excuse to post pics on The Porch and suggest the Ed play a solo show here)
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Just went to my 3rd post pandemic show last nite. So awesome to hear music fill the air again. Y’n’T kicked ass like always. 🤘😎🤘🎸
    Just flipping through this, I can't believe Y&T still has a following?  The bassist looks like the lead singer of Monster magnet.

• 9/24 Dirty heads and Sublime w Rome.
    9/25 OhSees!
  • Just went to my 3rd post pandemic show last nite. So awesome to hear music fill the air again. Y’n’T kicked ass like always. 🤘😎🤘🎸
    Just flipping through this, I can't believe Y&T still has a following?  The bassist looks like the lead singer of Monster magnet.

It is not a huge following numbers wise, but they are pretty solid as far as supporting them. Y&T was always a group that the Bay Area fans rallied around and couldn't believe didn't get more famous. They were so talented, and put out better music than a lot of the bands at the time. Live ,they kicked ass as much as any group I ever saw in concert. The thing that kept them from breaking through to a higher level stardom was image. In the MTV era, they didn't have the flair and flash that it took to capture the a wider audience (with the exception of one hit with Summertime Girls). They were just a great band that put out great music. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    Besides my PJ tickets that I am still holding, I am going to see Guided By Voices tomorrow night

It is not a huge following numbers wise, but they are pretty solid as far as supporting them. Y&T was always a group that the Bay Area fans rallied around and couldn't believe didn't get more famous. They were so talented, and put out better music than a lot of the bands at the time. Live ,they kicked ass as much as any group I ever saw in concert. The thing that kept them from breaking through to a higher level stardom was image. In the MTV era, they didn't have the flair and flash that it took to capture the a wider audience (with the exception of one hit with Summertime Girls). They were just a great band that put out great music. 
    I remember seeing them on Night Flight or something like that on USA wayyy back when.  At the time I thought they were cool.  I'd have to revisit them and see.
  • Their early albums like Earthshaker, Black Tiger and Mean Streak are really great. They should have had way more success than they did. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    GlowGirl said:
    Besides my PJ tickets that I am still holding, I am going to see Guided By Voices tomorrow night
    GBV just postponed to January 14th. Oh well. I have tickets to see the Foo Fighters in Coney Island on Monday.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Ohana Festival
    Drive by Truckers
    Machester Orchestra

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Picked up a ticket to Ohana encore weekend this past weekend.
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    Canceled blue october show, most likely cause venue didn't have vaccine policy.
    Riot Fest

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    Elbow 24/09/21
    Nerina Pallot 27/09/21
    Nick Cave & Warren Ellis 09/10/21
    Starsailor 03/12/21
    Pearl Jam 8-9/07/22
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,421
    edited September 2021
    Apr 1 2022 Agora Theater and Ballroom Cleveland Ohio

Ministry
    The Melvins
    Corrosion of Conformity
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14