No Code 25th reissue

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    eRock10 said:
    Has anyone heard anything on the clear vinyl they ordered?
    No but I believe it said they weren't shipping until later in August?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Zod said:
    eRock10 said:
    Has anyone heard anything on the clear vinyl they ordered?
    No but I believe it said they weren't shipping until later in August?

The street date was August 13th.
  • savegringosavegringo Posts: 73
    Hey. I run a small mailorder in the UK and this is the info I got from Sony for a 13th Aug release date:

"'On the 'We Are Vinyl' label - "No Code" is the fourth studio album by the American rock band Pearl Jam, released on August 27 1996 through Epic Records. Following a troubled tour for its previous album, 'Vitalogy (1994) the band went into the studio to record its follow up. The music on the record was more diverse than what the band had done on previous releases, incorporating elements of garage rock and worldbeat. Pressed on standard black vinyl (no download code). Super deluxe gatefold sleeve packaging, which includes x9 insert cards. Stock is limited & allocated."

If anyone is looking fo a copy over here let me know, I can order a few (under 5!). If you live in Nottingham you can even pick up for free :)

www.gringorecords.com
    Delay on Pearl Jam's No Code vinyl reissue. September 3rd 2021. 
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B096TL5PL9

Amazon UK is 29 pounds. Says 35 but if you add to cart the price is 29.
    Hey. I run a small mailorder in the UK and this is the info I got from Sony for a 13th Aug release date:

"'On the 'We Are Vinyl' label - "No Code" is the fourth studio album by the American rock band Pearl Jam, released on August 27 1996 through Epic Records. Following a troubled tour for its previous album, 'Vitalogy (1994) the band went into the studio to record its follow up. The music on the record was more diverse than what the band had done on previous releases, incorporating elements of garage rock and worldbeat. Pressed on standard black vinyl (no download code). Super deluxe gatefold sleeve packaging, which includes x9 insert cards. Stock is limited & allocated."

If anyone is looking fo a copy over here let me know, I can order a few (under 5!). If you live in Nottingham you can even pick up for free :)

How much?
  • savegringosavegringo Posts: 73
    demetrios said:

If anyone is looking for a copy over here let me know, I can order a few (under 5!). If you live in Nottingham you can even pick up for free :)

How much?

I can do it at £29 if it can be paid without incurring fees. Plus whatever the postage cost is of course!
    www.gringorecords.com
    demetrios said:

If anyone is looking for a copy over here let me know, I can order a few (under 5!). If you live in Nottingham you can even pick up for free :)

How much?

I can do it at £29 if it can be paid without incurring fees. Plus whatever the postage cost is of course!

Cool. I'll let you know.

Still getting them August 13th? Heard also Europe is delayed till September 3rd.

$33.31 CDN. Save 24% off.

Shipping email on the 10club NO CODE VINYL REISSUE black vinyl.

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Everyone already has a No Code vinyl by now. No reason to get the new one. 

- a former collector. 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748

- a former collector. 

After not having a copy for many years, I'll be at three in short form. I have the box set, the individual No Code plus the clear one coming.

Of course, I have umpteen copies of Ten between the Super Deluxe, the album box set and a purple one. I've also owned two original issue CDs through the years.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

- a former collector. 
    I'm anxious to see if it is just a repress of the 2016 or a brand new cut.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    With massive backlogs for getting new stuff pressed, this seems a pretty pointless release that could have waited a few more years. It seems like its only been unavailable for a couple of years, the last pressing hung around for years. Cant really be a huge demand for this. Also weird that SPs Gish just got another press but the last pressing has been easy to get at a low price whilst Siamese Dream has been overpriced for years on the secondary market. Sure its to do with anniversaries but dont really think its the records people are actually looking for.
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    FR181798 said:
    With massive backlogs for getting new stuff pressed, this seems a pretty pointless release that could have waited a few more years. It seems like its only been unavailable for a couple of years, the last pressing hung around for years. Cant really be a huge demand for this. Also weird that SPs Gish just got another press but the last pressing has been easy to get at a low price whilst Siamese Dream has been overpriced for years on the secondary market. Sure its to do with anniversaries but dont really think its the records people are actually looking for.
    I completely agree with this. I wondered why they did yet another reissue of Ten and now No Code when they still have yet to reissue Live On Two Legs, Lost Dogs, and Rearviewmirror. Everyone who wanted Ten on vinyl probably has it. These reissues are just for collectors.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    FR181798 said:
    You can buy Siamese Dream at walmart.  I bought it at a walmart maybe three months ago and exchanged it at a different walmart because of the surface noise.   (Not much of a difference btw)
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    FR181798 said:
    You can buy Siamese Dream at walmart.  I bought it at a walmart maybe three months ago and exchanged it at a different walmart because of the surface noise.   (Not much of a difference btw)
    Yeah actually saw it was available at Wallmart. I live in UK though and so I just cant get for under £50 anywhere because EU pressing which was less than £20 is gone so it would be an import. Im betting that its overpriced though everywhere in the US. I have no problem getting Gish under £20. Im not desperate for it, my original is fine.
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    Received No Code Black Vinyl from Ten Club, based on the sticker I think it is the same as the 2016 release.
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    Dead wax IG - 0155 NL A 888 7518 8981
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,144
    Received No Code Black Vinyl from Ten Club, based on the sticker I think it is the same as the 2016 release.
    A week early. They won't count that to next week's totals
    I miss igotid88
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Got a shipping confirmation for the clear vinyl
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    mrk2 said:
    Got a shipping confirmation for the clear vinyl

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7389054/#Comment_7389054

Dead wax IG - 0155 NL A 888 7518 8981

Thanks!
  • CB106257CB106257 Santa Fe Posts: 3
    For everyone that couldn’t get there hands on the 25th reissue through the PJ store, Best Buy has some in stock.  They shipped mine this morning.  They won’t last long. 

NO CODE Reissue Reminder No Code Reissue Black Vinyl will be available on release date, this Friday, August 13th wherever records are sold.

Amazon Canada still has copies for $33 CDN.
  • Received No Code Black Vinyl from Ten Club, based on the sticker I think it is the same as the 2016 release.

I got my copy today and it is 100% the 2016 Reissue. I looked back at the Ten Club email from July and its listed as No Code Black Vinyl Reissue, which I didn't catch on to until it came in the mail today.

It even stated it in the newsletter "To try to meet the high demand, we were able to get a few of the No Code Reissue on Black Vinyl." The reissue is a clear vinyl.

I made a pretty haste decision and ordered it as well, so now I have two 2016 vinyls... oh well.

Kids, it pays to read.

Weird as 'We Are Vinyl' in Europe is reissuing No Code on Vinyl which will be shipped in September.
    Available today in stores.