MLB 2024 Season

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    I don’t really give a shit. I love drunken lunatic asshole Yankees fans. It’s my happy place. Just saying what I read about that specific situation

Love these guys with my whole heart

Is that yahoo on the right wearing a Mets shirt?
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    I don’t really give a shit. I love drunken lunatic asshole Yankees fans. It’s my happy place. Just saying what I read about that specific situation

Looks like it might say Mets Suck :lol:
    It's a hopeless situation...
    tbergs said:

Looks like it might say Mets Suck :lol:
    I never understood these shirts.  They are trolling hard.  You're wearing the team colors and the team name of the TEAM YOU HATE?!?

Fucking homer...
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Nice that the Padres might have two consecutive years of winning records.  It’s been quite a while.  We’ll see 
    For anyone following, Juan Soto has been killing it this week.
    For anyone following, Juan Soto has been killing it this week.
    He’s been on a tear
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    He is a savage, it was only a matter of time. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I'd also like to say that the Giants lead the league in HR's.  WTF is on the Giants this year?

Who is Brandon Crawford?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Altuve homered twice and made an awesome defensive play on his 10 year anniversary with the Astros....pretty damn awesome.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    Cleveland Guardians
    FiveBelow said:
    Cleveland Guardians
    That’s pretty awful.  I know their fanbase wanted the Spiders to be the name.  I think that one goes back to the 1800s.  
    Everybody keep your C caps.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    FiveBelow said:
    Cleveland Guardians
    That’s pretty awful.  I know their fanbase wanted the Spiders to be the name.  I think that one goes back to the 1800s.  
    Lame name...but at least it's a name. Unlike Washington Football Team. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    What are they the guardians of?
    New Cleveland team assigned hats...
    Amazoncom Marvel Boy39s Guardians of The Galaxy Baseball Cap - One Size  One Size Clothing
    According to the Tom Hanks narrated video they are guardians of the game.  I think
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170

Hellooooooo Cleveland
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    Poncier said:

Hellooooooo Cleveland
    IT's so stupid I want to puke.  I will never buy anything with it.  I need to stock up on my Tribe gear before it's too late.  
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    FiveBelow said:
    Cleveland Guardians

I’m all for the name change, but that’s pathetic. I doubt the fan base is too thrilled.

P.S. kenley jansen booed off the mound two nights in a row. :triumph:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Apparently based on some bridge with guardians in the pillars.
    I recall that on the bridge now, thanks.

Guardians of the Galaxy shit is pretty funny.

I don't think it is too bad, people will adapt quickly and the people who didn't find it offensive will keep on calling them Tribe or Indians.

Apparently based on some bridge with guardians in the pillars.
    Hope Memorial, connecting Lorain to Carnegie (west to east side).  That's a small 2 lane each way road.  It's a dumb reason.  I lived on the west side for years.  You take 90 or 71 into the city.  
    Oh c'mon.  My star lord mask hat didn't get any chuckles?
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Looks like they just want to use a font and name that keeps half of 'dians from Indians. Times are tough, I get it.
    Looks like they just want to use a font and name that keeps half of 'dians from Indians. Times are tough, I get it.
    Good call.  You need to save money where you can.  Three syllables too, so we don't have to invest in new chants at the game.  Smart. 
    Tatis Jr. Fastest in MLB history to 50 homeruns and 50 stolen bases
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    Both end in "ians"
    I miss igotid88
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121

Funny ... but this franchise probably calculated some savings by doing this and factored it in to the overall decision.  Only have to change half of each sign around the ballpark ...

Custodians is more fitting.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14