Options

Both Nights LA available!! TICKETS HERE!!!

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi there. After much financial scrutiny and deliberating. My girlfriend and I have decided that goin to LA is not feesible. IT SUCKS, for me, BUT

For you it is an opportunity!! I have already purchased tickets to both shows. Non fan club. I want not a penny more than face value. Dont even try it!

first night: FLOOR CC ROW 35. hard tickets
second night: LOGE 14 ROW U or vice versa , cant remember what it is.hard tickets

SO if you are interested , which you should be if you dont have tickets or want to upgrade. LET ME KNOW. HOLLA AT A PLAYA.
Help me out of this unfortunate predicament! SEE YOU IN SAN FRAN!

Thanks,
restlesssoul

p.s.- we will have to make up for the partying im missing out on SENROCK!
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anniemonanniemon Posts: 6
    I may have someone dying for those first night tickets. Email me at anniemon52@msn.com if you still have them and I'll contact my friend.
    Thanks!
    Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and live everyday as if it were your last!
  • Options
    im at work so i cant email you , but we'll talk later once i get home and you have talked to your friend.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    thanks-I'll check in later.
    Annie
    Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and live everyday as if it were your last!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Hi there. After much financial scrutiny and deliberating. My girlfriend and I have decided that goin to LA is not feesible. IT SUCKS, for me, BUT

For you it is an opportunity!! I have already purchased tickets to both shows. Non fan club. I want not a penny more than face value. Dont even try it!

first night: FLOOR CC ROW 35. hard tickets
    second night: LOGE 14 ROW U or vice versa , cant remember what it is.hard tickets

SO if you are interested , which you should be if you dont have tickets or want to upgrade. LET ME KNOW. HOLLA AT A PLAYA.
    Help me out of this unfortunate predicament! SEE YOU IN SAN FRAN!

Thanks,
    restlesssoul

p.s.- we will have to make up for the partying im missing out on SENROCK!
    DUDE IM SO BUMMED YOURE NOT GONNA BE HERE!!! :( SINCE YOUR TICKETS ARENT FAN CLUB...I'D LIKE TO GET THEM FOR SOME FRENZ.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    okay....i made a mistake though...its loge 34 row u not 14....and they might be spoken for...give me a day or two, but you are for sure second, okay SEN?

thanks...ill be in touch.
  • Options
    im at work so i cant email you , but we'll talk later once i get home and you have talked to your friend.

My friend definitely needs one, but is probably going to take both, but I won't know until late tonight or tomorrow. Sorry if I'm holding you up. Email me or PM me please.
    Annie
  • Options
    its cool we will talk later..no rush quite yet.. still a month....
  • Options
    Exactly 3 weeks tomorrow-can't wait to see where my seats are located! Thanks and talk to you later.
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    good to see more fans getting tickets to the shows they want to attend.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE CMON PEOPLE >

FLOOR SEATS> CC ROW 35

LOGE 34 ROW U...

i cant go!
  • Options
    Trying to get ahold of my girlfirend in LA-she never called me back, so if someone else wants night one, go ahead and sell them. Sorry-can't figure out why people don't get back to you when they are all excited about getting tickets~
  • Options
    okay, SENROCK lets do this...where you at? which ones do you want/??//?//
  • Options
    Are the 1st night tixs available?
  • Options
    My 9 year old son decided he loves Pearl Jam all of the sudden and he wants to go and see them. I have fan club seats for Vegas and I already told a buddy of mine that he can go with me, my wife is going to LA night 1 with me and I want to take my son to LA night 2!
  • Options
    pm me for interests in the tickets. .....
  • Options
    are these tickets gonna go to waste or what? nobody wants them? i guess they will make a nice 132 dollars keepsake! yeah right, please buy them from me.
  • Options
    SENROCK WHAT IS THE DEAL> pm, me , YO!
  • Options
    I sent you a pm saying I would take them. Get back to me. Thanks.
  • Options
    i mustve missed it.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    I've pm'd you. I'm intersted in 7/9 if they are still available.
  • Options
    THE TICKETS THAT ARE LEFT ARE FOR JULY 10th ONLY NOW

LOGE 34 ROW U.

face.

please somebody.
  • Options
    Thanks To All Who Replied> Have A Great Time Those Who Purchased!
  • Options
    Glad you sold night one-my friend can't afford to go. Sorry for getting your hopes up, but all is well now!