Options

For thone NON-10C Members needing tickets...

vi7alogyvi7alogy Posts: 66
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
... when do they go on sale and where??

I am in Australia at the moment and was already heading over to London for work and just read today about the Wembley show.

When will the London show be on sale? Which site can I buy them through??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    so i take it either ppl in the forum dont wana tell me or no-one knows?

thanks for that
  • Options
    http://livenation.co.uk/search/results.aspx?wid=27

I believe they will be selling them on this site, think they go onsale in the next day or two - sorry I know that's a bit vague.
  • Options
    vi7alogy wrote:
    ... when do they go on sale and where??

I am in Australia at the moment and was already heading over to London for work and just read today about the Wembley show.

When will the London show be on sale? Which site can I buy them through??

Ticketmaster.co.uk
    Livenation.co.uk
    Stargreen.com
    Seetickets.com
    Ticketline.co.uk

All may have tickets (or may not!), but I'm not sure about ordering from overseas. The websites will all have contact phone numbers on there.

Failing that, enlist a kindly UK based soul to purchase them for you!
    London - 29/05/00
    London - 30/05/00
    London - 20/04/06
    Dublin - 23/08/06
    London - 18/06/07
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    spida1998 wrote:
    Ticketmaster.co.uk
    Livenation.co.uk
    Stargreen.com
    Seetickets.com
    Ticketline.co.uk

All may have tickets (or may not!), but I'm not sure about ordering from overseas. The websites will all have contact phone numbers on there.

Failing that, enlist a kindly UK based soul to purchase them for you!

Definitely Ticketmaster (Livenation goes into Ticketmaster). I called Ticketmaster yesterday and they said the tix will go on sale 2 February at 9.00am
  • Options
    Any info about possibility if you order from overseas (example, France for me) ???
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    vi7alogy wrote:

thanks for that
    or maybe the people who know were asleep......thats probably the more likely option than the forum snubbing you
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    RJBRJB Posts: 14
    vi7alogy wrote:

thanks for that

Chill out!! Take a look at when you posted your question. 2am in London. So you are asking people in London a question at 2am and then moaning when they don't come up with an answer at 8am...........have a little think and be more realistic next time!!!!
    Aug/Sept 2006: Leeds, Reading, Marseille, Paris, Prague, Berlin
    June 2007: Dusseldorf, Copenhagen(still looking for a 10C ticket), Nijmegen (still looking for a 10C ticket)
  • Options
    desertmandesertman Posts: 132
    Marseille, Paris, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Pistoia, Zagreb, Athens....2006
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    vi7alogy, good to see another shire person moving to london!!
    from yowie bay myself, and will be trying to get wembley tickets + other shows
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    RJB wrote:
    Chill out!! Take a look at when you posted your question. 2am in London. So you are asking people in London a question at 2am and then moaning when they don't come up with an answer at 8am...........have a little think and be more realistic next time!!!!

Yes but I wasn't expecting just people from London to repy... and it took 2 days and many looks before someone replied so I think maybe you should chillax
  • Options
    Thanks for that guys!!! I will definately be trying to get those tickets OR go on the Travel Package!
  • Options
    vi7alogy wrote:
    Yes but I wasn't expecting just people from London to repy... and it took 2 days and many looks before someone replied so I think maybe you should chillax
    It's because no one knew/knows :)

The best info I've managed to get is from Redrock (thanks btw;)) for telling us Friday 9am... of course that'll be something like Friday 8pm to you, won't it ???
    Travel package might be a good idea .. those seats they're offering are great! There's much cheaper accomodation to be had but maybe as a whole package with the little extras it'd be worth it.

Good luck getting tiks everyone .. it's going to be major! :(
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    It's because no one knew/knows :)

The best info I've managed to get is from Redrock (thanks btw;)) for telling us Friday 9am... of course that'll be something like Friday 8pm to you, won't it ???
    Travel package might be a good idea .. those seats they're offering are great! There's much cheaper accomodation to be had but maybe as a whole package with the little extras it'd be worth it.

Good luck getting tiks everyone .. it's going to be major! :(

Thank you SO much.... sorry for sounding rude lol I get kinda stressed about these ticket things...
  • Options
    RJBRJB Posts: 14
    vi7alogy wrote:

With the greatest respect, it's generally going to be people from London who know the ticket agency websites etc and phone numbers isn't it? I wouldn't profess to know the Sydney ticket agencies........

Plus from your first post on the subject - 6 hours later someone put up Live Nation.
    Aug/Sept 2006: Leeds, Reading, Marseille, Paris, Prague, Berlin
    June 2007: Dusseldorf, Copenhagen(still looking for a 10C ticket), Nijmegen (still looking for a 10C ticket)