Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!
    OMG that is really a thing?

Has to be fake fish...  Is it?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Time for a little Uncle Roger.
    I like Auntie Liz, they work well together.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited June 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!

prepackaged shit. spicy "crab" and a California roll.

I stop at this location several times a week. it IS selling....

I rank this above(or is ot below?) gas station egg salad. its just something you dont do....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!

I stop at this location sevrral times a week. it IS selling....

Buyer beware, always, but a california roll and a spicy crab roll likely include krab and not crab, so are good choices to sell there.  Have a totally different shelf life and really none of the risk that would generally be associated with eating c-store sushi.
    I would have to think they taste pretty nasty but thankfully for those eating I think they should be safe.
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!

Buyer beware, always, but a california roll and a spicy crab roll likely include krab and not crab, so are good choices to sell there.  Have a totally different shelf life and really none of the risk that would generally be associated with eating c-store sushi.
    I would have to think they taste pretty nasty but thankfully for those eating I think they should be safe.
    OK I actually know what the crab is...  Seafood industry former.

"Crab" or krab, that's cute BTW, is not crab but pollock, the fish.  I don't know how they actually make a damn fish into artificial crab but that is the number 1 ingredient in it.

We caught millions of tons of that stuff and it was used for a few things, artificial crab being one.  Fish sticks two and regular fillets.
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!

"Crab" or krab, that's cute BTW, is not crab but pollock, the fish.  I don't know how they actually make a damn fish into artificial crab but that is the number 1 ingredient in it.

We caught millions of tons of that stuff and it was used for a few things, artificial crab being one.  Fish sticks two and regular fillets.

Interesting.  I knew there was a base fish but did not know it was pollock.
    Krab is not something I came up with, it is used frequently to indicate clearly that it is fake crab. 
    The preservatives that they add to it allows it to be utilized in many of its applications, among which the c-store sushi is one.

I actually like using the fake stuff in a number of recipes, especially if I make a spicy version, since I am the only one likely to eat it and it lasts far longer than actual crab, not to mention how much cheaper it is.  Since it sucks up the flavor of what I prepare with in those cases I don't mind at all.
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!

Interesting.  I knew there was a base fish but did not know it was pollock.
    Krab is not something I came up with, it is used frequently to indicate clearly that it is fake crab. 
    The preservatives that they add to it allows it to be utilized in many of its applications, among which the c-store sushi is one.

I actually like using the fake stuff in a number of recipes, especially if I make a spicy version, since I am the only one likely to eat it and it lasts far longer than actual crab, not to mention how much cheaper it is.  Since it sucks up the flavor of what I prepare with in those cases I don't mind at all.
    See I just learned something.  Krab IS a thing, lol.
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!

I rank this above(or is ot below?) gas station egg salad. its just something you dont do....

24 hrs later....

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!

24 hrs later....

To be fair you have a few days for the fish to be ok in a cool temp.  IF it was fresh the day you took the pic...

I'll pay you to try the Cali roll.  I like those.
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!

24 hrs later....

To be fair you have a few days for the fish to be ok in a cool temp.  IF it was fresh the day you took the pic...

I'm good. If I'm feeling adventurous, I'll try the egg salad...

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???

TRUCK STOP SUSHI!!!!

24 hrs later....

I'm good. If I'm feeling adventurous, I'll try the egg salad...
    THAT was funny.
    48 hrs later

Looks like the "California Roll" was a big hit!

so this is an island open refrigerator. on the opposite corner was another 3 stacks. that side had 2 different cali rolls. most are wiped out in the 2 days I paid attention to that side

edited July 2021
    Hungry folks need food easy to eat.  Guessing that is why people buy them.  ?  Cold/rock hard rice (sushi rice is meant to be warm), imitation crab, old avacado, blech. 
    Gimme the cured meats and cheese - from what I see there.

Do you bring your food with you or buy what looks good when hungry and stopping?
    Hungry folks need food easy to eat.  Guessing that is why people buy them.  ?  Cold/rock hard rice (sushi rice is meant to be warm), imitation crab, old avacado, blech. 

Do you bring your food with you or buy what looks good when hungry and stopping?

snack shit. am home daily... mainly stop to clean the windshield. major bug suicide going on on my way down. clean for the return and good for the rest of the night. guess by 11 pm the bugs go to sleep or whatever.

mickeyrat said:

so this is an island open refrigerator. on the opposite corner was another 3 stacks. that side had 2 different cali rolls. most are wiped out in the 2 days I paid attention to that side
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I told you to try the Cali roll!!!  Now you missed out!!!
    mickeyrat said:

snack shit. am home daily... mainly stop to clean the windshield. major bug suicide going on on my way down. clean for the return and good for the rest of the night. guess by 11 pm the bugs go to sleep or whatever.
    Love bugs or bugs in general?
    mickeyrat said:

all kinds. some sound like  rocks hits the glass.

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

all kinds. some sound like  rocks hits the glass.
    Those I found to be the dragon flys.

What is the last thing that goes through a bugs mind before it hits your windshield?
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    That’s great! I wonder if they had to get approval to use their “logo”.

mickeyrat said:

This one is good!

• FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    mickeyrat said:

"May the Force be with you" takes on a whole other meaning.