The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    Roanoke...indoor..they are on day 33.  I was getting worried honestly but they are finally starting to show pistils.
    Did you flip the time to 12-12 yet or are those auto’s?
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Roanoke...indoor..they are on day 33.  I was getting worried honestly but they are finally starting to show pistils.
    Did you flip the time to 12-12 yet or are those auto’s?

Pineapple autos
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    All I can say is just be patient
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

Trooper performs Heimlich after motorist chokes on marijuana
    Yesterday

ROOTSTOWN, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio State Highway Patrol trooper successfully performed the Heimlich maneuver after a man allegedly attempted to swallow a bag of cannabis when he was pulled over for speeding.

Ohio State Police Sgt. Ray Santiago said the traffic stop occurred on July 3 in Portage County.

Trooper Charles Hoskin conducted a traffic stop for a vehicle that was allegedly traveling at 94 mph in a 70-mph zone, WEWS-TV reported.

Dash camera video posted to the Ohio State Police Twitter account shows Hoskin asking if the driver could breathe before helping him out of the car and performing the Heimlich. The man expelled a bag of marijuana and apologized to the officer.

After the man recovered, Hoskins asked, “Do you want to die over a minor misdemeanor?”

The man received citations for speeding and failing to wear a seatbelt, according to Santiago. The man also received a summons for marijuana and was released at the scene.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,601
    mickeyrat said:

Trooper performs Heimlich after motorist chokes on marijuana
    Yesterday

ROOTSTOWN, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio State Highway Patrol trooper successfully performed the Heimlich maneuver after a man allegedly attempted to swallow a bag of cannabis when he was pulled over for speeding.

Ohio State Police Sgt. Ray Santiago said the traffic stop occurred on July 3 in Portage County.

Trooper Charles Hoskin conducted a traffic stop for a vehicle that was allegedly traveling at 94 mph in a 70-mph zone, WEWS-TV reported.

Dash camera video posted to the Ohio State Police Twitter account shows Hoskin asking if the driver could breathe before helping him out of the car and performing the Heimlich. The man expelled a bag of marijuana and apologized to the officer.

After the man recovered, Hoskins asked, “Do you want to die over a minor misdemeanor?”

The man received citations for speeding and failing to wear a seatbelt, according to Santiago. The man also received a summons for marijuana and was released at the scene.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Any advice on getting a weed pen into a concert?  Do you just put it in the tray with your wallet when walking through the detector?

Do the security people look for certain verbiage on the pens to determine if they contain THC or do they not give a shit?

a few of the disposable pens that I bought have some obnoxious patterns but another looks just like a JUUL
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Any advice on getting a weed pen into a concert?  Do you just put it in the tray with your wallet when walking through the detector?

Do the security people look for certain verbiage on the pens to determine if they contain THC or do they not give a shit?

a few of the disposable pens that I bought have some obnoxious patterns but another looks just like a JUUL

are talking a rec legal state or med legal only or neither?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Granted my last show was in 2017, but going through a detector for a concert?

Man, times have changed…which I know, duh…just didn’t realize it’s now similar to procedures for airports or courthouses.

(sorry, didn’t answer your question!) 
    mickeyrat said:

are talking a rec legal state or med legal only or neither?
    We will be in Nashville....I don't believe they allow any at this point although they are looking into it

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    hedonist said:

Granted my last show was in 2017, but going through a detector for a concert?

Man, times have changed…which I know, duh…just didn’t realize it’s now similar to procedures for airports or courthouses.

(sorry, didn’t answer your question!) 
    oh yeah....all the time.  We will be at the Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville, never been there but I would assume they use them.  They typically have you put your phone and keys in a bowl and walk through the detector.  

My thought is that so many people bring in cigarette's and other vape pens that they wouldn't look too close.  Just curious if anyone has done this.

edited July 2021
    Is the building " No smoking" ?  Didnt puff anything last few shows..do they have designated areas so you can get it in the building?. If so you should be fine with all the vapes these days
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

Is the building " No smoking" ?  Didnt puff anything last few shows..do they have designated areas so you can get it in the building?. If so you should be fine with all the vapes these days
    this one is outdoor....probably still no smoking but they usually have smoking zones.  I'm thinking the same.  If fairly discreet they likely won't look too close.  Especially since I look like an accountant.

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638

Foo fighters at msg a few weeks ago, I had my Pax vaporizer loaded up with weed. Put it in the tray alongside my wallet and keys and walked right in. Of course everyone’s experience may differ. 
    It's just so weird to think about....it's like laying a few joints in the tray

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    nicknyr15 said:

Foo fighters at msg a few weeks ago, I had my Pax vaporizer loaded up with weed. Put it in the tray alongside my wallet and keys and walked right in. Of course everyone’s experience may differ. 
    I've been doing this for years as well. Never suggested what was in it, never been asked, and usually it's not even noticed before the tray being returned.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    edited July 2021
    this one is outdoor....probably still no smoking but they usually have smoking zones.  I'm thinking the same.  If fairly discreet they likely won't look too close.  Especially since I look like an accountant.
    If you’re taking a female with you then have her put it in her underwire bra….if not they probably won’t care/notice however I’ve tried taking paper joints in with pack cigs and hid it well….sometimes they check and sometimes they don’t so under the bra is always the best 
    If you’re taking a female with you then have her put it in her underwire bra….if not they probably won’t care/notice however I’ve tried taking paper joints in with pack cigs and hid it well….sometimes they check and sometimes they don’t so under the bra is always the best 
    A few years ago I was going into Deer Creek outdoor amp in Noblesville and the security lady opened the cigarette pack of the guy in front of me.  I thought that was kind of odd.

I'm paranoid that they will pick it up and smell it or something

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I’ve done that. Was a bitch to fish out once inside!
    I am getting to the point where I need my humidity levels to lower..I can get as low as 50% but I need 40% for late flower. De-humidifier I assume? 
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I am getting to the point where I need my humidity levels to lower..I can get as low as 50% but I need 40% for late flower. De-humidifier I assume? 
    Worth a try! Indoor growing is a lot of maintenance from what I’ve read..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Its a bit of work..the start up cost is up there..should pay off with first grow though and nice to be self supportive honestly..well, gotta buy seeds and soil  but nutrients should last several grows..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

These are 5 that are doing pretty good considering the heat & humidity levels being insane, ph controlled h2o and good nutrients keep them in good shape I have 1 other in different spot too..
    Looking good..gotta be nice to have all that room to grow also
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

These are 5 that are doing pretty good considering the heat & humidity levels being insane, ph controlled h2o and good nutrients keep them in good shape I have 1 other in different spot too..
    Any recommendations for nutrients? I honestly just planted a few seeds about 1 month ago and it’s about 3ft already! Haven’t done anything at all really beside make sure it gets water and sun.

nicknyr15 said:
    Any recommendations for nutrients? I honestly just planted a few seeds about 1 month ago and it’s about 3ft already! Haven’t done anything at all really beside make sure it gets water and sun.

No expert but Im using fox farm trio and some good old Cal-mag..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

nicknyr15 said:

No expert but Im using fox farm trio and some good old Cal-mag..
    Thanks! 
    bill in the works for recreational use in ohio.....

nicknyr15 said:

Nice you can feed them some miracle grow organic plant food for growing stage and PH controlled water it really makes a huge difference, but you can also leave it and continue doing what your doing, if it’s your 1st grow nice plant 
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice you can feed them some miracle grow organic plant food for growing stage and PH controlled water it really makes a huge difference, but you can also leave it and continue doing what your doing, if it’s your 1st grow nice plant 
    My first grow! Thanks for the info. I’ll update with pics. I’m excited!