Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    vaggar99 said:
    I'm confused.  They released the clear No Code vinyl a few weeks back and let people by unlimited quantities.  As far as I know, that one will not publicly released.  Now, they got the black vinyl which will for sure be in Target and other places, but its "1 per member".  What am I missing?  
    Not sure, I was a little surprised about it being $25, esp. when my local shop says it will be $35.  I guess I forgot about shipping.  
  • nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 392
    on2legs said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I'm confused.  They released the clear No Code vinyl a few weeks back and let people by unlimited quantities.  As far as I know, that one will not publicly released.  Now, they got the black vinyl which will for sure be in Target and other places, but its "1 per member".  What am I missing?  
    Maybe they heard the critics and changed it up?  
    This. 
    Sold out, lol
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    It says 5th studio album. Should say 4th
    I miss igotid88
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    edited July 2021
    Edit: never mind 

answered my own question 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    I’m confused as to what the difference is between the No Code black reissue compared to the reissue from a few years ago that is available in the shop

Can someone explain?
    Nothing. It's a milestone anniversary 
    I miss igotid88
    I’m confused as to what the difference is between the No Code black reissue compared to the reissue from a few years ago that is available in the shop

Can someone explain?
    I don't think there is any difference.  
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    How about the band going on Howard Stern to play songs?

If this were to happen, it wouldn't be until after Labor Day.
    Is that because Howard’s not in studio yet or because the band doesn't want Stone to appear in an all white outfit?  
    Howard is on vacation until September. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    ComeToTX said:

Is that because Howard’s not in studio yet or because the band doesn't want Stone to appear in an all white outfit?  
    I doubt Stern will ever return to the studio, and I have doubts he even returns at all. He may find a clause that allows him to retire. 
    hihobibo said:
    ComeToTX said:

I doubt Stern will ever return to the studio, and I have doubts he even returns at all. He may find a clause that allows him to retire. 
    I think he will. At least for the live performances. 
    I miss igotid88
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Stern is the worst.  I can't believe people waste so much time with him.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    WIN A SOLD OUT 5-PIECE PEARL JAM FUNKO SET! https://t.co/4SoMOtxQYE
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    vaggar99 said:
    Stern is the worst.  I can't believe people waste so much time with him.
    It’s even more amazing how much time people who hate him spend writing negative things on the internet about him. 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    vaggar99 said:
    I'm confused.  They released the clear No Code vinyl a few weeks back and let people buy unlimited quantities.  As far as I know, that one will not publicly released and it was gone before most people had a chance to even click the link.  Now, they got the black vinyl which will for sure be in Target and other places, but its "1 per member".  What am I missing?
    Like posters, I think they like to keep the shipping as simple as possible for them. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    "To try to meet the high demand, we were able to get a few of the No Code Reissue on Black Vinyl.  This is available for pre-order today in very limited quantities in the Shop."

"This pre-order is available to Ten Club Members only. Limit 1 per member."

This is funny. Its like they are having a little joke at members expense, Im pretty sure they have a clue about these things. The high demand was for the clear vinyl, the one we've not already got because its a new variant. The black repress will be available at all the usual places and not exactly limited. 

Sold out, I guess $25 is a decent price if you dont count postage. Maybe they only had 10 copies or something.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    igotid88 said:
    It says 5th studio album. Should say 4th
    You don't own a copy of Pearl Jam 3, the one released in between Vs. and Vitalogy?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    hihobibo said:
    ComeToTX said:

He signed a new contract in December. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    For the first time ever I did not receive the monthly email.  Checked my junk mail too.  Hmmmmm
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 402
    Ya I didn’t receive a monthly email as well. Would I’d loved a chance at a no code vinyl 
    Flavafraz said:
    Ya I didn’t receive a monthly email as well. Would I’d loved a chance at a no code vinyl 
    They're available at other places 
    I miss igotid88
  • retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SC Posts: 349
    It's a No Code summer....
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    edited July 2021
    Flavafraz said:
    They drop the stuff at the same time
    every month.  Just set a reminder in your calendar for 10am pacific time on the 10th of the month.  No need to wait for an email. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Its going to be at record stores. 
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    RS151862 said:
    1995 Pacific tour box set. 
    That would be wonderful. 
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Stoked about the updated DEEP setlist generator! Would love to see what you guys come up with! Post em’ in the DEEP sticky! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    retropony said:
    It's a No Code summer....

Yes, though a No Code 25th Anni Box Set would of been mind blowing! 
  • reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 270
    I don't get the attraction for the PJ Funko set.  I'm always interested in merch (shirts, posters, stickers, etc.) but I'm a little lost on this one.  What exactly are you supposed to do with these figures?  To me, they are a little creepy actually.  Is it just me??
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I think they are creepy AF but lots of people dig them.  I entered the contest and if I won them they would go for a fundraiser or a RAK or something.

A few takeaways I have from this newsletter:

1)  Went to spam for some reason, for the first time.  Wonder if they changed a format or something.  Oh well.
    2)  This -- people whine like little damn babies...so will we see the Whiners in full stampede mode, next Saturday, when they miss out?

Both RSD 2021 releases will be available in limited quantity for Ten Club Members only next Saturday, July 17th at 10 AM PT. Limit 1 of each item per member.

3)  The Pretty Reckless tune is good, I like it.  I would have LOVED that video when I was about 15-16.  :lol:     I dig the music, though.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 199
    edited July 2021
    I agree with the post from F Me In The Brain, this Saturday at about 5 minutes after the single drops and than is sold out it will be a full on bitch fest, but isn't the point also to persuade people to go to their local record stores and support those shops?  I think that is probably the overall intent, right?  I do believe there will be plenty of singles available for all - without having to spend double on the secondary market.

Both RSD 2021 releases will be available in limited quantity for Ten Club Members only next Saturday, July 17th at 10 AM PT. Limit 1 of each item per member.

Great news!