2»

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Challenge accepted.

meet me on the AET "avatars" thread at 16 hundred hours, pilgrim.

You're going down Duke!!!! :mad: Oh, is that 16 hundred hours your time or mine?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    You're going down Duke!!!! :mad: Oh, is that 16 hundred hours your time or mine?
    :eek: I told you not to call me Duke when I go down!!!

:eek:

all time is my time
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    :eek: I told you not to call me Duke when I go down!!!

:eek:

all time is my time

Sorry!! I forgot! The magic phrase continues to be"Still Shake'em Boss" right?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I agree. But how about a notation of gender.
    no way dude. to me, i see no one as male or female but just as another pearl jam fan. The only reason i know peoples gender is from either their comments or from meeting them. ALOT of people think im a guy and its all good! :D and i would be terrified to see the perverted avatars that people would have here! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    I agree. But how about a notation of gender. It would save me from a lot of embarrrasing requests that I have put forward. Sidenote: Sweet Adeline, sorry! It won't happen again! ;)

i accept your apology. i have to clear out my inbox from all of the perv requests i get on a daily basis, so its cool. ;)
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Yeah...I don't think they intend to add them. I remember when they had them on the old board.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I really feel like it's time for a new avatar.  I'd like to use this, but like me- haha- it's not square:
    IMG

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    Talk about a blast from the past (nod to the Geeter with the heater); Sennin; libragirl; decides2dream; g  under p; Lizard; SENROCK..  WOW!!!   What we're we talking about again?  Oh yeah, avatars.  Never cared for them.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM