Options

Can someone give me some info..

MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
..as to how the poster buying through 10c is? What do I have to do to get one when they go on sale? Is it tough?

Basically, I NEED to get my hands on both MSG posters.
I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
-Reagan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=290497

There may be some left from last night because somebody said they tried to get a poster after the show but didn't have a wristband, so even though there appeared to be plenty of posters, the merch peeps would not sell them one. So, there MIGHT be some left over for 10C sale. But New York is always a tough poster, just like it's a tough ticket. Good luck.
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC
  • Options
    GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104

Actually, you should read the threads in the forum, because he's asking how to buy one through 10C, not at the show, which is what the link you posted refers to.

Basically, its all timing when it comes to buying a poster from the 10C. Sometime after the tour is over, Santos L. Halper will make a posting with when a specific poster will be put up for sale in the goods section. You log in with your 10C username/pass, use some fast fingers, and hopefully you will get one.

The key is being on the board the particular day that they announce the poster sale, because it has been at random times in the past.
  • Options
    nimsu8nimsu8 Posts: 321
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=290497

There may be some left from last night because somebody said they tried to get a poster after the show but didn't have a wristband, so even though there appeared to be plenty of posters, the merch peeps would not sell them one. So, there MIGHT be some left over for 10C sale. But New York is always a tough poster, just like it's a tough ticket. Good luck.

i assume they have 500 posters and 500 wristbands (kind of guessing at the #, but the same # of posters and wristbands). so unless that person was the very last person to leave the venue, those posters were reserved for those with the wristbands.

i suppose there could be a few left over if people left real early, lost their wristband or were to drunk to remember to pick it up
    Buffalo - 1996; Montreal, Hartford - 1998; San Antonio - 2003; Milwaukee - 2006; Berkeley II - 2008; MSG I - 2008

MSG I pics: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll22/nimsu8/MSG 1/