Options

Hartford 'Day of Show' Price?

SojournOfRedSojournOfRed Posts: 14
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I just noticed that lawns are once again available for the show tonight, but instead of the normal $42 face value, they're list a 'Day of Show' price of $47 each. With fees that's around $63 to sit on the notorious Hartford lawn. My problem is this: as of early last week, the show was apparently sold out, lawn included. So did they hold some lawns until today just so they could get $5 more out of people? Wouldn't surprise me...
8/5/07
6/3/06
5/13/06
5/12/06

6/24/08
6/25/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    I just noticed that lawns are once again available for the show tonight, but instead of the normal $42 face value, they're list a 'Day of Show' price of $47 each. With fees that's around $63 to sit on the notorious Hartford lawn. My problem is this: as of early last week, the show was apparently sold out, lawn included. So did they hold some lawns until today just so they could get $5 more out of people? Wouldn't surprise me...

Yeah, most venues will hold some tickets until the day of the show. But jacking up the price is just greedy. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they release some decent seats at some point during the day, so if you're looking for tickets you should check back often.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    I have some lawns now that I got cheap and yeah, seems like they like to release some of the back rows (the triple lettered rows) on the day of the show. It's probably not worth the $90 they'd charge. We'll probably just keep the lawns and get as close as possible, as in hopefully on the rail right behind the seating. I've been to around 15 shows at the Meadows and the lawn is just insane...
    8/5/07
    6/3/06
    5/13/06
    5/12/06

6/24/08
    6/25/08