Options

S A N D I E G O !!!!!!!!!

bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I cant wait for the 2nd leg to start, I'm going to lose my voice on the first show in SD, but I have a day off before LA starts, we all need to go nuts, this leg is going to be way better than the first
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I live in San Diego and we get the best music here, everyone loves to play in San Diego! I don't know why Pearl Jam insists on playing indoors in the summer. Save that shit for the midwest or east coast where the weather isn't great. By the way, your username or whatever is "red mosquito", I would love to hear that one!
  • Options
    batben77batben77 Posts: 3
    I hate it when they play the Sports Arena (sorry, the IpayOne Center), but I still go. We all know the sound just sucks. And I agree that I wish they would play outdoors here in the summer. But truthfully, with that huge lawn, I don't think they could fill Coors Amphitheater anymore. It just wouldn't be very intimate. I saw them at Cox Arena in 98, and I'm very happy with the choice to return there for this tour. 98 was the best PJ show I've seen to date. July 7 at Cox is going to rock your socks off. Every seat is a good one. It's big enough for a big band, but small enough for it to feel intimate.
    "He who forgets will be destined to remember"

Shows this tour:
    San Diego - July 7
  • Options
    jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    ahhh in German...it means a whale's vagina.
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • Options
    bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    Hope they play big wave in San Diego
  • Options
    TonykinTonykin Posts: 252
    bmarsh10 wrote:

I think several people is expecting the band plays big wave in SD for !st time... including me, of course¡¡ ;)

"... Tan suato mi'jo!!"

-Salomón & Artemisa Vargas
  • Options
    batben77batben77 Posts: 3
    bmarsh10 wrote:
    Funny...I was thinking the same thing.
    "He who forgets will be destined to remember"

Shows this tour:
    San Diego - July 7