Options

Euro spare tix for ?? ?? ?? ??

AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Prague, Berlin and also Vienna and Zagreb if that is possible......? I want to give my lill 14 year old nephew a cool B day gift and thought IF anyone have spares to these shows I would take him with me. PLEASE PM me if u do! 10c tickets if possible :)

AMENt TO THAt
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    One Vienna ticket down, now Prague, Berlin and Zagreb to go... PLEASE help me out! I wanna do something special for my lill nephew! PLEASE!?? He really needs a breather and this is JUST what he needs... PLEASE :)
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    i thought there were normal tickets left for berlin? i might be wrong though
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    negationistnegationist Posts: 237
    Well, I have a 10c spare tickt for Marseille that's up for grabs. One of my mates who was supposed to travel with me can't make it. So unless someone else wants it, I could end up going alone.
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    you can get tickets for all these shows in the regular sale
  • Options
    Yeah, I know I can get regular tix, but 10c tix/wristbands is a wee bit cooler . If I can't get 10c tix, then of course ordinary tix will be the solution.
  • Options
    A bump for 10c tix to Prague, Berlin and Zagreb..........
  • Options
    i do wish you'd said right after the purchase, cos i had a spare berlin 10c ticket, but i got pm'ed by someone who wants it and i said ok

if anything changes i'll let you know
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    i do wish you'd said right after the purchase, cos i had a spare berlin 10c ticket, but i got pm'ed by someone who wants it and i said ok

if anything changes i'll let you know

hehe, don't worrie....... I'll get him tix one way or the other....... Worst case I'll hand him my 10c ticket and go for a public one myself...... just want to do something special for the little guy..... he's been having a hard time lately and I'm sure he'll appreciate some time away form home.... some quality time with his uncle and THOUSANDS of insane PJ fans :D

AMENt TO THAT
  • Options
    hehe, don't worrie....... I'll get him tix one way or the other....... Worst case I'll hand him my 10c ticket and go for a public one myself...... just want to do something special for the little guy..... he's been having a hard time lately and I'm sure he'll appreciate some time away form home.... some quality time with his uncle and THOUSANDS of insane PJ fans :D

AMENt TO THAT
    thats real nice of you man

gotta respect that
  • Options
    To the TOP u go little thread of pleas, to the tooooop u go ;)
  • Options
    up up uUUUUP we go!
  • Options
    fly little bird, fly! bumping for a few 10c tix
  • Options
    Up up and away :)

Please help if u have a spare 10c ticket to either Prague, Berlin or Zagreb. I would like to give my little 14 year old nephew something special for his B day....

AMENt TO THAT
  • Options
    Prague, Berlin and Zagreb if u please :)
  • Options
    untitleduntitled Posts: 86
    hi everyone!

i know i should have organized it earlier but i need a ticket to wienna show and i think i need help :/

here are some links i found where tickets are sort of available but i have no idea from which page i should order one. one page shows that there are no standing places left and offer only not very nice seats, another page shows that there are still standing places available so i am confused...ok, this is getting too long - I NEED REFERENCES TO THESE SITES PLEASE if anyone have ordered tickets via one of these sites. peace.

http://order.wien-ticket.at/shops/index.php3?shopid=9&gotoperformance=11963
    https://www.oeticket.com/secure/ts.dll/STEP1?evid=139980&pid=KRONE
    http://www.viennaticketoffice.com/reservieren_de.php?ID=64615

or you can just offer me a 10c ticket :D
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • Options
    burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    untitled wrote:
    hi everyone!

i know i should have organized it earlier but i need a ticket to wienna show and i think i need help :/

here are some links i found where tickets are sort of available but i have no idea from which page i should order one. one page shows that there are no standing places left and offer only not very nice seats, another page shows that there are still standing places available so i am confused...ok, this is getting too long - I NEED REFERENCES TO THESE SITES PLEASE if anyone have ordered tickets via one of these sites. peace.

http://order.wien-ticket.at/shops/index.php3?shopid=9&gotoperformance=11963
    https://www.oeticket.com/secure/ts.dll/STEP1?evid=139980&pid=KRONE
    http://www.viennaticketoffice.com/reservieren_de.php?ID=64615

or you can just offer me a 10c ticket :D

Untitled i bought from, it's the venue's site

http://www.stadthalle.com/

shows you exactly which seats are free.... no standing but i bought a good seated ticket in section 64 on the south side i think it is easy, use bable fish to translate or ask me questions as i have improved my german over the last few days and i will try to answer later.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    untitleduntitled Posts: 86
    burtschips wrote:
    Untitled i bought from, it's the venue's site

http://www.stadthalle.com/

shows you exactly which seats are free.... no standing but i bought a good seated ticket in section 64 on the south side i think it is easy, use bable fish to translate or ask me questions as i have improved my german over the last few days and i will try to answer later.

thanks, burtschips! yeah, i was also looking at this page as to the best possibility where to buy tickets...it's just that...i wanted standing ticket so bad. but oh, well, that's the punishment for being so slow. i was looking at the section 64 as well, but they offer only 3 seats to chose from while it is shown that 45 seats are still available. why's that? but ok, i think i have to act, otherwise i'll miss even seating tickets. und danke sehr aber mein deutsch ist auch nicht so schlimm :)
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • Options
    burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    I think they give you the three best seats left per zone. I remember now, I actually went for 73 on the other side coz i wanted to be lower down.... so i think i got row 5 seat 77. If you want to look at the 3d panorama, go to locations click on 360 hall d.... gives a good impression of the hall.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    anyone willing to part with a 10c ticket to Prague, Berlin and Zagreb?

A kind board member has offered me Vienna :) Now all I need is three more kind souls to help me out :D

AMENt TO THAT
  • Options
    Not giving up that easy, noOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;) 10c tix for Prague, Berlin and Zagreb
  • Options
    No Prague, Berlin or Zagreb........ *NEVER EVER GIVE UP AMENt, NEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEER ;) *

AMENt TO THAT
  • Options
    Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme emmig emmig emmig emmig emmig emmig emmgi Prague, Berlin and Zagreb tickets ;) If u can help, PLEASE contact me ASAP! I'm going to the little guys B day party on Saturday. Would be nice to give him thumbs up then...... He's a good lill guy that deserves to go :)

AMENt TO THAT
  • Options
    Still no Prague, Berlin or Zagreb ticket.............
  • Options
    please please please PLEASE help me out!
  • Options
    please help the lill guy out........ (or his uncle that is ;) )
  • Options
    :( no tickets...... Oh, Vienna, I did get Vienna :) Thank u!! But Prague, Berlin and Zagreb...........
  • Options
    ixidorixidor Posts: 12
    i belive that Zagreb tickets arent in sale yet.
    Sep 26th - Zagreb - Croatia
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Stian - I know you are looking for 10C tickets but if you are desperate, this was just posted:

kramerica4
    Red Mosquito Join Date: May 2005

if you are still looking for berlin tickets, they are up again:
    http://www.tickets.de
  • Options
    Just scored a Zagreb 10c ticket! Thank u very much my friend :)

Now, Prague and Berlin and I'll shut up for a little while ;)

AMENt TO THAT
  • Options
    Thanks to my LOVELY friend Gitta, I now only need a Prague 10c ticket.... U rock my fantstic PJ friend :D U ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!

Got:

Berlin (Thank u Gitta :) )
    Vienna
    Zabreg

AMENt TO THAT