Options

Orange Hoodie Question -Need your help-

2»

Comments

• Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    ok got my tix....202 row r....then 201 row m....sorry.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    mardud wrote:
    ok got my tix....202 row r....then 201 row m....sorry.

The friends that I went with were in those sections, they had a blast though even though they werent as close as they would have wanted to be.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    can't recall one concert from the next. :) I guess that's a good thing.
  • Options
    mardud wrote:
    can't recall one concert from the next. :) I guess that's a good thing.

I had such a great time and it was the first time I had heard Leash since 1994 if I'm not mistaken so it was a really good night both nights.

:D
  • Options
    I feel bad for ur friends if they were by us...we were rockin out pretty hard..but i'm sure ur frineds were too! (my motto is if u can't see...enjoy the music!)
  • Options
    mardud wrote:
    I feel bad for ur friends if they were by us...we were rockin out pretty hard..but i'm sure ur frineds were too! (my motto is if u can't see...enjoy the music!)

For sure!

One of my friends and her sister made up though on the second night for the first one, she bought tickets for the 4th row through a broker so she rocked her ass off and let my husband, go sit with her for 4 songs.

Ive seen them up close before so I let my hubby take my spot since he never had. :)
  • Options
    i've never been up close before...maybe one day. I've thought about a broker but I'm not sure I don't know about shellin out that much dough!! Well our seats in cincy were side stage....7 rows back stones side. They were the best i've ever been...it was an awsome night!!
  • Options
    I didnt tell my mom what they cost.. lol

What do the limited edition hoodies cost? Just curious how much they are going for. I bought a t-shirt for $45 and I thought that was pretty steep!

Ah, nevermind...I just saw that they are $85 ($65 kids).
  • Options
    What do the limited edition hoodies cost? Just curious how much they are going for. I bought a t-shirt for $45 and I thought that was pretty steep!

I bought the brown and the orange one for $85 each
    and bought the blue hoodie (not limited) $50
  • Options

oh they lowered the kids one? They used to be at the same price and that's why I didnt buy one for my son. I migh if its $65, at the gorge

I bought the white and green t-shirt as well for my best friend, it was kinda expensive, me think :), but it was really nice material eventhough it was super thin .
  • Options
    oh they lowered the kids one? They used to be at the same price and that's why I didnt buy one for my son. I migh if its $65, at the gorge

I bought the white and green t-shirt as well for my best friend, it was kinda expensive, me think :), but it was really nice material eventhough it was super thin .

I can't say for sure whether they lowered the price of the kids hoodies but someone had posted that they are $65. They are pretty cute, I like the blue on blue...maybe even better than the orange and brown!

You're right, even thought it was $45 the green and white is a really nice shirt. It's probably my favorite right now because it's not overly girly.