Comments

• Options
    thank you thank you thank you. Those clips of Long Road brought back some of the feelings I had that night... wow.
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    man you have a shakey hand...

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    Wow, I couldnt imagine being that close!

Thanks.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    oh wow! Dude who did u sleep with to get third row the day OF the show?? I remember u telling me you only decided to go that morning.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    WesternskyWesternsky Posts: 363
    Thanks for posting that! :)
    I think that piece of Long Road just made my day.
  • Options
    Wow great Vids Dan! Thanks for posting them :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    that was the best live curduroy I ever saw. One of the highlights of the concert I say.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Options
    JerkoffJerkoff Posts: 28
    ' wrote:
    V[ANTIS']man you have a shakey hand...
    I was nervous from having you behind me!

Mel: Yeah, I had no plans to go to that show until about 10:00 the night before. I got extremely lucky and got a very generous Ten Club member's third row seat while My Morning Jacket was playing, as she had to leave, and offered her ticket to me.
  • Options
    Jerkoff wrote:
    I was nervous from having you behind me!

Mel: Yeah, I had no plans to go to that show until about 10:00 the night before. I got extremely lucky and got a very generous Ten Club member's third row seat while My Morning Jacket was playing, as she had to leave, and offered her ticket to me.

Wow she had to leave before the band came on?? Damn! I hope all is well with her, but damn u lucky dog!!!! lol Congrats!
  • Options
    Love Eddie's dancing on Animal!!!!
    It doesnt hurt.... when I bleed
    but memories...they eat me
    I've seen it all before,...
    bring it on cause I'm no victim.
    -Ghost
  • Options
    E.BloomE.Bloom Posts: 188
    How great! thnx:D
    we were but stones,your light made us stars

Dublin 06