Vault 10/music glue/release date

2»

Comments

• Similar response hmmmm!

Thank you for getting in touch and supporting artists directly!

I’ve had a look at your order and can see that it should’ve been dispatched by now. It appears that there’s an issue with this product and we can confirm that we have notified the seller who is currently investigating this further. We do not have any specific information at this time, but as soon as we hear back from the seller, we will update all affected customers. 

We hope to have further details within a week but this may take a little longer depending on what’s causing a delay. Please get back in touch if you have not heard anything from us or the seller within 10 working days. 

Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause you,
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 179
    Would love to know who is actually in charge?
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Since the fanclub singles are being shipped Im wondering if Vault 10 will be the new saga. At least theyve replied but dont seem to be forthcoming with much information.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Update from Music Glue

Dear customer,

You are receiving this email because you placed an order for the Pearl Jam - PJ Vault 10 - MOLINE 10/17/2014 - 4 Vinyl Boxset from the Pearl Jam marketplace.

Please see a message from the seller below:

"Thank you for your continued patience waiting for the latest Pearl Jam Vault Vinyl.

Unfortunately we are suffering with vinyl production delays that are beyond our control due to the situation the world currently finds itself in.

Whilst you absolutely will receive your order at this point we don’t have an exact shipment date from the pressing plants but we are hoping they will land in the next month so we can begin shipping.

Once again, thank you for bearing with us as we wait for more specifics. We will update you as soon as we have them.”

We can confirm that you will receive an email as soon as your order has been dispatched. Please note that delivery times will vary depending on your location, however, postal services are working hard to get all parcels delivered as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Kind regards,
    Music Glue Support

Kearnsy
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Just received the same for both orders.
  • beano.79beano.79 Posts: 633
    I wonder how painful it was putting out a pretty explanitary communication... Albeit through a 3rd party after weeks of harrasment 😅
  • False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    Kearn5y said:
    I got an update from Musicglue this morning after I emailed them. They were quick to reply. 

I am sorry that your order is taking a little longer than usual to be shipped.

I checked your account and I can see the details of your order and the fulfilment partner chosen by the seller to send this out. The warehouse had a slight delay here but the good news is that this has already been resolved.

Your order is currently being processed and should be sent out very soon. You will receive an email once it's on its way to you but please let us know if you haven't received one in the next 4 working days.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    So this^ update was a complete fabrication by Music Glue then?   Incredible.   

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Kearn5y said:
    I got an update from Musicglue this morning after I emailed them. They were quick to reply. 

I am sorry that your order is taking a little longer than usual to be shipped.

I checked your account and I can see the details of your order and the fulfilment partner chosen by the seller to send this out. The warehouse had a slight delay here but the good news is that this has already been resolved.

Your order is currently being processed and should be sent out very soon. You will receive an email once it's on its way to you but please let us know if you haven't received one in the next 4 working days.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    So this^ update was a complete fabrication by Music Glue then?   Incredible.   
    Yep, must have been. We said with the xmas singles, any update would do but this the above, whats the point.  
    Kearnsy