Options

barajas airport to Madrid Arena - how and how long?

einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm trying to find my way around on the net and there are no addresses anywhere... could someone help me out? where is the arena located? how do I get there from the airport and how long does it take? and when do doors/10c ticket box open before the show?!

much appreciated!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ThesaurusThesaurus Posts: 4
    there is subway/metro from the airport to the place of the concert. the concert isn't at the madrid arena, it is at the Palacio de los Deportes. it may take 30 to get from the airport there. i don't know the name of the stop but i know it is near the one of Ventas and i think it is in the red line (number 2), but i'm not sure of this.
    keep it real
    ws
  • Options
    the metro stop is goya.
    keep it real
    ws
  • Options
    Wow! Thanks! This thread got buried under the ruins, and I still didn't figure it out... now I know where to go!
  • Options
    AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
    Here's a little helping bump my friend!
  • Options
    not this one! and could you be MORE obviouse?! :)
  • Options
    CarrieJCarrieJ Posts: 8
    Hi. We're going to this gig too.
    We were confused about why the official site says it's at the Arena when it's not. Thankfully we found a link from this site with correct details and outlet and bought the tickets on the day they went on sale.
    Really looking forward to it.
  • Options
    CarrieJ wrote:
    Hi. We're going to this gig too.
    We were confused about why the official site says it's at the Arena when it's not. Thankfully we found a link from this site with correct details and outlet and bought the tickets on the day they went on sale.
    Really looking forward to it.
    could you post the link here? it could help all of us who don't know where this place is, thanx!
  • Options
    CarrieJCarrieJ Posts: 8
    Of course.
    Well I got the information orginally from a post on this site somewhere!
    The official site for the venue is:
    http://www.palaciodedeportes.com/

I am having some problems with it right now and it keeps shutting down my internet windows! I seem to remember the is some details on how to get there in the General Information section. I think it's in Spanish but should be ok to work out.
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    Wow! Thanks! This thread got buried under the ruins, and I still didn't figure it out... now I know where to go!

that's for what we are. i was looking for a ticket for madrid, i saw this thread, and since i live in madrid it isn't difficult for me to know this or to know where to get the information.

peace, love and understanding.
    keep it real
    ws