Options

Game: Tell a story using only the song titles of, at least, two different artists.

2»

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,722
    Y'all cheatin, I thought you were supposed to use the same bands' songs?

It's more fun to cheat, haha!  But, ah! so let's try this:
    Whatever makes you happy, it's a wonderful lie.
    (Paul Westerberg song from Suicane Gratifaction)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    What did you do to my life, you never call.
    (NY)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    It ain’t like that down in a hole. (AIC)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,272
    Let's see some variety now folks! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    mfc2006 said:
    The Rooster tasted a Little Bitter but I Grind ,Them Bones Down in a Hole and into a Nutshell but it created a Jar of Flies. Thankfully I have some Frogs that Would help them to Stay Away.
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    The Rooster tasted a Little Bitter but I Grind ,Them Bones Down in a Hole and into a Nutshell but it created a Jar of Flies. Thankfully I have some Frogs that Would help them to Stay Away.

Are these words only titles?

Tell a story using only the song titles of, at least, two different artists.

Touche, my friend!  :lol:

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    Love me two times in the moonlight drawing flies. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    edited March 2021
    brianlux said:
    mfc2006 said:

Are these words only titles?

Tell a story using only the song titles of, at least, two different artists.

Touche, my friend!  :lol:

I've been using only one band for song titles.  I add words in between some of them or it would be a one sentence gibberish.  Instead I make multiword gibberish, lol!

Edit:

All AIC songs in Bold.

So not really what OP wanted but I'm having fun w it and they haven't objected.
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    :rofl:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Love in vain?  You can't always get what you want when the whip comes down.  The last time, she was hot. She's so cold, it's all over now. Bitch!