Options

Game: Tell a story using only the song titles of, at least, two different artists.

PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268
Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    I saw your mommy down by the river putting on the dog, playing in the band, dig it. Stairs and flowers all day down in it. Lost at sea drawing flies damaged in my head. My war under the bridge down country roads.  Alone leatherman smells like teen spirit it ain't right. Call me a dog. John the fisherman, Harold of the rocks can't control cocaine. No way stayin alive.  Fish on old man crazy train, jealous again. Sinking cowgirl in the sand. Jive talkin' California girls call me dirty deeds. I don't care poppa crazy. Do you really want to hurt me? Bugs can't keep strawberry fields paranoid. War pigs gone into the void. Black cemetery gates screaming for vengeance. "This is good" she said over the rainbow. Blood all around the watchtower. Ohio trashed behind the sun. Bring me a little water Laura. We shall walk through the valley on a Monday. Come as you are junkie maker. Eye's of the squirrel watching Judy's on smack yesterday. Country girl don't start (too late).  Animal boy hooked. I wanna be well.  No more trouble drug me rocky raccoon. I'm so tired dear prudence. It's tricky raising hell in the name of the father. From out of nowhere the real thing listed M.I.A.  No ordinary love south of heaven have a good time. Chocolate jesus can't buy me love. Hallowed by thy name children of the sea.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Too Drunk to Fuck, Touch Me In The Morning

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,880
    Tonite I’m gonna dance myself clean with some drunk girls. If I’m not back home by tomorrow call the police
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,720
    Loujoe said:
    I saw your mommy down by the river putting on the dog, playing in the band, dig it. Stairs and flowers all day down in it. Lost at sea drawing flies damaged in my head. My war under the bridge down country roads.  Alone leatherman smells like teen spirit it ain't right. Call me a dog. John the fisherman, Harold of the rocks can't control cocaine. No way stayin alive.  Fish on old man crazy train, jealous again. Sinking cowgirl in the sand. Jive talkin' California girls call me dirty deeds. I don't care poppa crazy. Do you really want to hurt me? Bugs can't keep strawberry fields paranoid. War pigs gone into the void. Black cemetery gates screaming for vengeance. "This is good" she said over the rainbow. Blood all around the watchtower. Ohio trashed behind the sun. Bring me a little water Laura. We shall walk through the valley on a Monday. Come as you are junkie maker. Eye's of the squirrel watching Judy's on smack yesterday. Country girl don't start (too late).  Animal boy hooked. I wanna be well.  No more trouble drug me rocky raccoon. I'm so tired dear prudence. It's tricky raising hell in the name of the father. From out of nowhere the real thing listed M.I.A.  No ordinary love south of heaven have a good time. Chocolate jesus can't buy me love. Hallowed by thy name children of the sea.

A most bizarre story, indeed!  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Too Drunk to Fuck, Touch Me In The Morning

Succinct, precise, and telling! 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    There's a riot goin' on after the gold rush.

• Options
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    edited March 2021
    The Story. The End.
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • Options
    ^ :smiley::plus_one:
  • Options
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,017
    I wanna be Somebody, An Animal and your Love Machine because I'm a Wild Child while I'm Blind in Texas hanging out with Headless Children.
  • Options
    [^^Blackie Lawless would be so happy 2 people remember him]
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    [^^Blackie Lawless would be so happy 2 people remember him]
    Blackie and Holmes were one of my favorite duos in rock.  That dude could friggin play.

I'm very happy someone else remembered too, lol.
  • Options
    My Michele and I were dancing w MR Brownstone on our way to Paradise City and a One in A Million chance happened with us being Patient as this Sweet Child O Mine told us You Could Be Mine and it started a Civil War and my girl said Don't Cry...
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    edited March 2021
    The blower's daughter don't come around here no more. (Damien Rice, Tom Petty)
    Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Using only the song titles! 
    :lol:  
  • Options
    That's what I did! Ha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Tying into the godless savage debate raging in another thread:

God Only Knows How to Make a Monster. I'm Waiting for the Day Scum of the Earth Let it All Bleed Out.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Tying into the godless savage debate raging in another thread:

God Only Knows How to Make a Monster. I'm Waiting for the Day Scum of the Earth Let it All Bleed Out.
    Ha!
  • Options
    When the shit hits the fan in the graveyard.
    (The Replacements, Dead Moon).

• Options
    Come to me when the sh.t hits the fan.
    (Bjork, Circle Jerks) 
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    That's what I did! Ha!

Should have quoted, was sharing w/Chris....
  • Options
    My Michele and I were dancing w MR Brownstone on our way to Paradise City and a One in A Million chance happened with us being Patient as this Sweet Child O Mine told us You Could Be Mine and it started a Civil War and my girl said Don't Cry...
    It rhymes! :plus_one:
  • Options
    Pap said:
    I put a bunch of thought into that one!
  • Options
    During my Crash Course in Brain Surgery someone Hit The Lights and there was no back up Battery so the Anesthesia was Fade to Black.  I swear this King Nothing was part of Damage Inc because he started Pulling Teeth and Gave me Whiplash.  When he was finished I was Broken Beat and Scared, just another Damaged Case, he told me to Spit Out The Bone and that there was Whiskey in The Jar for your Escape.
  • Options
    Pap said:
    I put a bunch of thought into that one!
    That's the spirit!
  • Options
    Kerosene man plays Duke Ellington in Agadadavida.

(Steve Wynn, World Saxophone Quartet, Iron Butterfly)

• Options
    I'm too sexy the devil's chasing me.
    (Right Said Fred, Rev. Horton Heat)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Y'all cheatin, I thought you were supposed to use the same bands' songs?
  • Options
    Close. At least two diff artists. It will be easier now. You're doing great tempo!