Vault 10/music glue/release date

beano.79beano.79 Posts: 634
edited March 2021 in The Porch
I emailed music glue regarding the vault record. Just received an email with a new release date of march 31st.

Comments

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    beano.79 said:
    I emailed music glue regarding the vault record. Just received an email with a new release date of march 31st.
    Just got the same email. Its great that they keep us up to date 1 week after the release date.
    Kearnsy
  • beano.79beano.79 Posts: 634
    Kearn5y said:
    beano.79 said:
    Just got the same email. Its great that they keep us up to date 1 week after the release date.
    They only did this off the back of my email to them 😂. They said they will contact the seller and email everyone who has ordered.
    beano.79 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    beano.79 said:
    They only did this off the back of my email to them 😂. They said they will contact the seller and email everyone who has ordered.
    Same as that, I emailed last week. No reply. Tried again this week and got an update stating they dont know why it hasnt been shipped but they would find out and told me to contact them if that they didnt get back to me again within 10days.  
    Kearnsy
  • False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    I think there are some pretty major backlogs affecting vinyl pressing plants at the moment.   It's part of the reason why RSD has been pushed back / split into two days again this year.   I also got a very similar email today regarding a Fu Manchu album I'd pre-ordered months ago.  That's also pushed back to the end of March now.   

But yeah - we really shouldn't have to chase for these updates....

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Music glue? What am I missing here? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Euro Distributor, e-commerce sight.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    MedozK said:
    Ah! Thank you!! Are these vaults being done ‘in house’ by Ten Club? 
    www.cluthelee.com
    edited March 2021
    MedozK said:
    Don't know yet. Vault 8 had both US and Euro pressings of the same cut. As far as I know only 1 pressing plant was used for #9.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • CarisaJCarisaJ Posts: 65
    I am so confused right now. I also got the email from music glue today. 
    Just last week I wanted to check the order status but I could not find any proof I actually ordered the Vault record, no confirmation email, nor can I find anything in the euro store or in the order history here in account.
    I was sure I ordered it but then doubted myself.
    Did you guys get an email confirmation when you ordered? 
  • beano.79beano.79 Posts: 634
    CarisaJ said:
    Just last week I wanted to check the order status but I could not find any proof I actually ordered the Vault record, no confirmation email, nor can I find anything in the euro store or in the order history here in account.
    From music glue, yep
  • CarisaJ said:
    You can log in to music glue directly with your email address and it should show your order (you might need to set / change the password). The email title was "confirmation of your order from Pearl Jam" if you can search for that.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Don't know yet. Vault 8 had both US and Euro pressings of the same cut. As far as I know only 1 pressing plant was used for #9.
    Im sure there was a Euro and US pressing of Vault 9. I ordered a EU copy. A disc was scratched and I had to get a replacement US  disc from 10c which was clearly pressed on different machinery and Im sure diff plant. 
    Sleeves between US and EU looked identical however.

Also got the Music Glue email for both copies I ordered. Probably the third record Ive ordered that has been delayed.

FR181798 said:
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Im sure there was a Euro and US pressing of Vault 9. I ordered a EU copy. A disc was scratched and I had to get a replacement US  disc from 10c which was clearly pressed on different machinery and Im sure diff plant. 

Also got the Music Glue email for both copies I ordered. Probably the third record Ive ordered that has been delayed.

Can you give me the runout information for the EU copy? Would like to see if it is a different cut, if not I don't need it. Learned my lesson buying two vault 8s.
    MedozK said:
    FR181798 said:
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:

Can you give me the runout information for the EU copy? Would like to see if it is a different cut, if not I don't need it. Learned my lesson buying two vault 8s.
    Slight case of deja vu here. EU was same plates as US but different plant was conclusion we came to. 
    FR181798 said:
    MedozK said:
    FR181798 said:
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:

Slight case of deja vu here. EU was same plates as US but different plant was conclusion we came to. 
    Interesting, what plant pressed the EU. There is only 1 pressing on Discogs, that is why I was confused.
  • CarisaJCarisaJ Posts: 65
    @steveddievedder thanks for the help. It worked. I was able to sign in to music glue and saw my order. I do get an error message when I click "resend confirmation email" but at least I was able to find my order and order no. 
  • CarisaJ said:
    @steveddievedder thanks for the help. It worked. I was able to sign in to music glue and saw my order. I do get an error message when I click "resend confirmation email" but at least I was able to find my order and order no. 
    Excellent, enjoy when it arrives!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,317
    MedozK said:
    FR181798 said:
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:

I wanted to buy a EU copy of Vault 10th but the shipping price to Canada was just INSANE!!!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,971
    So are we thinking these will be shipped out by the end of the month?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan said:
    No
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    LukinFan said:
    No

I'm guessing Easter. So they will arrive in Canada by Greek Orthodox Easter soon after. 
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    LukinFan said:
    No

I'm guessing Easter. So they will arrive in Canada by Greek Orthodox Easter soon after. 
    Is that Easter 2022? No sign of any movement.
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    LukinFan said:
    No

Release date in the UK pushed back to March 30th. You would think if they havent got plans to ship soon then we will be notified before tomorrow. 
    FR181798 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    LukinFan said:
    No

Release date in the UK pushed back to March 30th. You would think if they havent got plans to ship soon then we will be notified before tomorrow. 
    Dont think they will notify us if it dosent ship. We will have to contact them.
    Kearnsy
    Sorry correction 31st March was the date it was pushed to not 30th but hopefully if they cant start posting within a few days of its "release" date they will send out a new update but realistically you are right they might just keep quiet until questioned.
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    LukinFan said:
    No

Lol. Nope. It's Sunday May 2nd this year.

FR181798 said:
    Sorry correction 31st March was the date it was pushed to not 30th but hopefully if they cant start posting within a few days of its "release" date they will send out a new update but realistically you are right they might just keep quiet until questioned.

Hope March 31st date comes through.
    Just checked my order status and there's still no movement.    There's a 4 day weekend coming up in the UK, so if this thing doesn't ship today using Next Day delivery (highly doubtful), then it's not going to arrive until the middle of next week at the earliest......

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• jbrowniejbrownie Posts: 135
    The Monkee's 1st album from Run Out Groove was available to order until November 9th & now has a June 18th ship date. Strangely enough, I purchased Moline on November 10th. So, I don't expect either real soon & I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
    I got an update from Musicglue this morning after I emailed them. They were quick to reply. 

I am sorry that your order is taking a little longer than usual to be shipped.

I checked your account and I can see the details of your order and the fulfilment partner chosen by the seller to send this out. The warehouse had a slight delay here but the good news is that this has already been resolved.

Your order is currently being processed and should be sent out very soon. You will receive an email once it's on its way to you but please let us know if you haven't received one in the next 4 working days.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    Kearnsy
    edited April 2021
    I requested an update today and got the following response from Music Glue Support within an hour.....

We can confirm that we have notified the seller who is currently investigating this further.  We do not have any specific information at his time, but as soon as we hear back from the seller, we will update all affected customers.   We hope to have further details within a week but this may take a little longer depending on what's causing a delay.    Please get back in touch if you have not heard anything from us or the seller within 10 working days.

All of which can be paraphrased as * SHRUG *  "We don't know what's going on" and doesn't fill me with confidence that any of us will be spinning this thing any time soon.....