Sad

VetteVette San Antonio,Texas Posts: 10
Broke up with someone and turned out he was a bad person. He trashed my house, stole my things and stole a lot of Pearl Jam things that meant so much. Glad he is gone and hopefully i can move to happier times. Never know who you can trust or what is in store for you. Just wanted to vent a little bit. 

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    That sucks big time.  So sorry you’re going through this.  Good riddance to bad rubbish though.  Stay safe!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • What pj stuff is lost  maybe we as a community  can help with replacing  some. Its probably  all we can do.
    Sorry you had to go through  this.
    It gets to me that people are so nasty 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Sorry to hear your Pearl Jam stuff was stolen.  At least they can be replaced. 
  • I would be more than happy to send u a PJ care package.  Glad you can move on though.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I would be more than happy to send u a PJ care package.  Glad you can move on though.
    but there won't be any socks in said package. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• VetteVette San Antonio,Texas Posts: 10
    Thank you everyone for the support and kindness. I couldn’t ask or accept items from your personal Pearl Jam collection. It’s okay it’s a hard lesson learned. 

• I would be more than happy to send u a PJ care package.  Glad you can move on though.
    but there won't be any socks in said package. 
    I have extra socks too, lol.  I could let them go for a good cause!