13»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,646
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    All posters are rolled and should be out the door by 3pm today. Mask bundles have arrived and are shipping, 2020 member shirts are still waiting for stock to arrive, 2021 shirts are shipping. Vault 10 is getting close to arriving. More info/stuff around newsletter time today.
    slh
    Santos, assuming that these posters were rolled on the 10th, did they manage to get picked up, as mine and probably most non US/Canadian orders don't seem to have left the building. 

Mine was just picked an hour ago, in Fontana, CA.

02/15/2021 2:24 P.M. FONTANA, CA, United States Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

Must be in same batch, though looks like im a couple of hours ahead of you. Race is on.

Leg 2 of the Race - I'm over International waters already
    Three Dogs and a Stick

Mine's been updated to International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada.

Faster! Faster!

• Mine has spent a lot of time in the United States without getting very far 😂
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    bazfromoz said:
    Mine has spent a lot of time in the United States without getting very far 😂
    Mine went right back in the tube to die a slow death in my closet. It won't be getting very far either.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,691
    bazfromoz said:
    Mine has just been sorted in Dublin, departing the same date as this. 
    Kearnsy
    Mines in Richmond, BC. Say's it'll be here on the 26th. :)
  • Not happy with it? dankind said:
    bazfromoz said:
    Mine went right back in the tube to die a slow death in my closet. It won't be getting very far either.

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,691
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    All posters are rolled and should be out the door by 3pm today. Mask bundles have arrived and are shipping, 2020 member shirts are still waiting for stock to arrive, 2021 shirts are shipping. Vault 10 is getting close to arriving. More info/stuff around newsletter time today.
    slh
    Santos, assuming that these posters were rolled on the 10th, did they manage to get picked up, as mine and probably most non US/Canadian orders don't seem to have left the building. 

02/15/2021 2:24 P.M. FONTANA, CA, United States Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

Must be in same batch, though looks like im a couple of hours ahead of you. Race is on.

Three Dogs and a Stick

Mine's been updated to International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada.

Faster! Faster!

I won
    Google  Se tiere Tiere Gif
    Kearnsy
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 740
    Mine arrived in The Netherlands yesterday
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    slh

Three Dogs and a Stick

Faster! Faster!

I won
    Google  Se tiere Tiere Gif

Congrats!!

• Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,993
    I just got mine today, the silver metallic is a nice touch

• Yeah, it’s very red 
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,936
    Nice frame up and this looks like one of the cleanest prints I’ve seen of this one.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • VsVs Posts: 76
    arrived in Italy
  • VsVs Posts: 76
    how many Emek 2020 Roma were pressed?
    Live stream print just arrived. :)