ISO - 2000 Official Bootlegs

MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
edited December 2022 in Lost Dogs
Well, I'm sitting here looking out my office window at home admiring the snow / ice.. and looking at all the stuff that is collecting dust. And I was thinking to myself, I need more stuff to keep my other stuff company. So, I have been searching for a long time trying to complete the 2000 set. So I have 15 that still allude me, let me know if you have any that you would be willing to let go. Looking for VG+ condition, let me know how much you would be willing to let them go for.

ISO

#26 - Virginia Beach, Virginia - August 3, 2000 - FOUND
#44 - Boston, Massachusetts - August 30, 2000 - FOUND
#46 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - September 2, 2000 - FOUND
#47 - Washington, DC- September 4, 2000 - FOUND
#54 - St. Louis Missouri - October 11, 2000 - FOUND
#55 - Kansas City, Missouri October 12, 2000 - FOUND
#56 - Houston, Texas October 14, 2000 - FOUND
#58 - Dallas, Texas - October 17 2000 - FOUND
#59 - Lubbock, Texas - October 18, 2000
#63 - Los Angeles, California October 24, 2000 FOUND
#65 - Fresno, California October 27, 2000 - FOUND
#66 - San Bernardino, California October 28, 2000 - FOUND
#67 - Sacramento, California October 30, 2000 - FOUND
#68 - San Francisco, California - October 31, 2000 - FOUND
#69 - Portland, Oregon - November 2, 2000 FOUND
Post edited by MedozK on

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    @Dead Man Walking has several bootlegs available for sale. Search for his thread or fire off a PM. Not sure what he’s got available but worth a shot.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I might have the Philly show. Will go look and post back. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Update - Have found 3, so I am down to 12 needed.

Thanks to everyone who is looking through their collections for me.
  • I've got a bunch of doubles.  DM me so I remember this and I'll give a look.

I've got a bunch of doubles.  DM me so I remember this and I'll give a look.

Thanks, will do.
    Another found. List down to 11.
  • Johny GuitarJohny Guitar Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 60
    I have Fresno sealed, PM me
    4.28.2003 Philadelphia
    7.8.2003 New York City
    5.12.2006 Albany
    6.23.2006 Pittsburgh
    6.12.2008 Tampa
    10.11.2013 Pittsburgh
    10.3.2014 St. Louis
    8.20.2016 Chicago
    6.24.2018 Padova, Italy
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I’ll check my cds this week. I may have a couple of these
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Another found, down to the final 10
  • ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
    edited February 2021
    I definitely have some of these, but I’ve got look. I’ll let you know once I do.

UPDATE: Took a quick look, and it seems my 2000 bootlegs are packed away separately from the rest of my PJ collection, for some reason. It’ll be awhile before I can find them. Sorry.

Whenever I do find them, I’ll try to remember to get in touch with you again. 
    Post edited by ymalkiel on
    ✌🏼❤️
    ymalkiel said:
    I definitely have some of these, but I’ve got look. I’ll let you know once I do.

UPDATE: Took a quick look, and it seems my 2000 bootlegs are packed away separately from the rest of my PJ collection, for some reason. It’ll be awhile before I can find them. Sorry.

Whenever I do find them, I’ll try to remember to get in touch with you again. 
    Thanks
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    I have #67 for you. 

Only 9 away from a complete set. Thanks to everyone that has helped me out so far
    Bump... Thanks again to everyone that has helped me out so far.

Only 9 more to go
    Still looking
    Bump
    Bump, Thanks to everyone that has helped so far
    Saw Kansas City at my local this afternoon @MedozK Can pick it up tomorrow. PM me to organize.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Saw Kansas City at my local this afternoon @MedozK Can pick it up tomorrow. PM me to organize.
    Great, Thanks
    Another found, now down to 8. Accumulating these has been a fun experience. It all started with finding just the APE / MAN shows and has grown into finding the complete set. Thanks again for all the help.
  • RK203603RK203603 Posts: 68
    I have 47 and 58 if you still need them.  Please send me a PM.
  • I have Lubbock and St. Louis. Send me a PM.
    RK203603 said:
    I have 47 and 58 if you still need them.  Please send me a PM.
    I have Lubbock and St. Louis. Send me a PM.
    Thanks
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    MedozK said:
    Another found, now down to 8. Accumulating these has been a fun experience. It all started with finding just the APE / MAN shows and has grown into finding the complete set. Thanks again for all the help.
    Making great progress!  Curious about which ones make up the Ape-Man shows?  I’ve seen the logo, but never knew it signified something until today.  Is there any story on who decided which ones got labeled this way?  Slow to the party over here. 
    dcp3y said:
    MedozK said:
    Making great progress!  Curious about which ones make up the Ape-Man shows?  I’ve seen the logo, but never knew it signified something until today.  Is there any story on who decided which ones got labeled this way?  Slow to the party over here. 
    From Wiki: Eighteen shows from the tour were chosen by the band as "Ape/Man" shows, which, according to bassist Jeff Ament, were shows the band found "really exciting."
    MedozK said:
    dcp3y said:
    MedozK said:
    From Wiki: Eighteen shows from the tour were chosen by the band as "Ape/Man" shows, which, according to bassist Jeff Ament, were shows the band found "really exciting."
    The labels are spot on, but there are so many amazing sets that didn’t get the designation. St.Louis for example. Insane show. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Two more found, down to the final 6.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    MedozK said:
    That’s great. 
    Did #67 arrive? 
    DavidD said:
    MedozK said:
    That’s great. 
    Did #67 arrive? 
    Yes. Thanks again so much
    Bump, looking for those elusive final 6.