Any Microsoft folk here?

LunarCompSys1LunarCompSys1 Posts: 35
edited February 2021 in All Encompassing Trip
It's time to rock.
Post edited by Sea on
«1

Comments

  • Word and Music....and Communication!
  • SeaSea EarthPosts: 2,596
    edited February 2021
    Please see the Category descriptions listed on the home page.
    Words and Music...Communication
    What do the songs mean to you? Pearl Jam's lyrics and interpretations here.


    This thread will be moved to the appropriate category, All Encompassing Trip, for non-Pearl Jam topics.  Thank you

    Post edited by Sea on
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 42,537
    They peaked 26 years ago

    chinese-happy.jpg
  • They peaked 26 years ago

    As it is, I think “The Juggling Surfer” would make a great seaside lounge.

    Favorite word in the Gigaton, most appreciated: PURPOSE!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 42,537
    They peaked 26 years ago

    As it is, I think “The Juggling Surfer” would make a great seaside lounge.

    Favorite word in the Gigaton, most appreciated: PURPOSE!
    What time do you normally shower?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Strange question. Are you seeing something here that I do not?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,029
    I’ve seen some things, man. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,250
    Strange question. Are you seeing something here that I do not?
    I do not know if you have seen what we have.

    Or that you have that we haven’t. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 42,537
    Strange question. Are you seeing something here that I do not?
    It is a simple question.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • I prefer Gigaton to this
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 42,537
    I prefer Gigaton to this
    Seriously though. Morning, afternoon, or middle of the night? When do you normally shower?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • I have yet to have a shower in all my for d five years
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,029
    edited February 2021
    How do you like them Apples?
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 42,537

    Answer the question, OP.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Does Seattle have labor camps, too?
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,250
    Microsoft sounds like a derogatory term for the male member.

    Not that I’ve ever used the term in that sense...
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,029
    Mister Softee?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Indeed, and MicroLunar likely derogatory for Earth-dwelling humankind. NOT!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 42,537
    Indeed, and MicroLunar likely derogatory for Earth-dwelling humankind. NOT!
    I added garlic to the eggs this morning. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,250
    Indeed, and MicroLunar likely derogatory for Earth-dwelling humankind. NOT!
    I added garlic to the eggs this morning. 
    Next time, try with a few tiny dollops of cream cheese or chèvre. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,029
    hedonist said:
    Indeed, and MicroLunar likely derogatory for Earth-dwelling humankind. NOT!
    I added garlic to the eggs this morning. 
    Next time, try with a few tiny dollops of cream cheese or chèvre. 
    I just love capers, too. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,250
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    Indeed, and MicroLunar likely derogatory for Earth-dwelling humankind. NOT!
    I added garlic to the eggs this morning. 
    Next time, try with a few tiny dollops of cream cheese or chèvre. 
    I just love capers, too. 
    You know that asshole list you keep?

    I have a mental food one, and capers are slightly below cilantro. 
  • Saddened to think that these are actually PJ fans. Is their a PJ humor somewhere in this forum?
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,250
    Just a PJ humor? No. 

    Good luck though, and thanks for the kind words. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,029
    Who says we have to like PJ? Maybe we just enjoy each other's company.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,250
    dankind said:
    Who says we have to like PJ? Maybe we just enjoy each other's company.
    There’s that too.  Although my definition of “each other’s company” is somewhat limited. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,029
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:
    Who says we have to like PJ? Maybe we just enjoy each other's company.
    There’s that too.  Although my definition of “each other’s company” is somewhat limited. 
    Sounds elitist. And cliquey.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,250
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:
    Who says we have to like PJ? Maybe we just enjoy each other's company.
    There’s that too.  Although my definition of “each other’s company” is somewhat limited. 
    Sounds elitist. And cliquey.
    Oh, it is. I can be a bitch like that. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,029
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:
    Who says we have to like PJ? Maybe we just enjoy each other's company.
    There’s that too.  Although my definition of “each other’s company” is somewhat limited. 
    Sounds elitist. And cliquey.
    Oh, it is. I can be a bitch like that. 
    Yes.

    And a lover, and a child, and a mother, and a sinner, and a saint; you do not feel ashamed. My hell, my dream, nothing in between; I know you wouldn't have it any other way.

    Déjà vu?

    Oh, and I think clique-ish is the preferred nomenclature. Sorry about that.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,250
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:
    Who says we have to like PJ? Maybe we just enjoy each other's company.
    There’s that too.  Although my definition of “each other’s company” is somewhat limited. 
    Sounds elitist. And cliquey.
    Oh, it is. I can be a bitch like that. 
    Yes.

    And a lover, and a child, and a mother, and a sinner, and a saint; you do not feel ashamed. My hell, my dream, nothing in between; I know you wouldn't have it any other way.

    Déjà vu?

    Oh, and I think clique-ish is the preferred nomenclature. Sorry about that.
    I will get you for that. 
Sign In or Register to comment.