Options

Now what?

Spark123321Spark123321 Posts: 39
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Does anyone else feel sad after there shows have come and GONE? I can not wait for the boots. I hope everyone else has a great time at their shows.....have fun and drink one or ten for me. Oh yea, I almost forgot....Rock Out Hard...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Yea I was upset afterward. I think I might have 1 or 2 shows left. They are still unplanned but hopefully they will happen!

Personally the boots of the shows I've been too can be quie emotianal for me...maybe even more than the actual show. No clue why.
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Lol, there is a definite "depression" after a PJ show. The high lasts a few days, then it hits. I'm glad I still have mine to look forward to. I'm feeling for you though and I'll be there soon enough. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Does anyone else feel sad after there shows have come and GONE? I can not wait for the boots. I hope everyone else has a great time at their shows.....have fun and drink one or ten for me. Oh yea, I almost forgot....Rock Out Hard...

Yeah - totally bummed after Toronto 1 & 2 - so I said fuck it and bought tickets to the Gorge - time for a monster road trip - off to Washington State in July to do it again!
    the little that you see, it's home
  • Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    yeah, a little down. waiting for the bootleg of last night to show up so i can relive it!!! i wish they had a dvd because there was so much drama on stage!!!! loved it!

i love pj playing in my hometown.

i have three more - next sat and then two georgous gorges :D
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    how would you feel if they diidnt come to your city at all?....a little bit more depressed huh?
  • Options
    Spark123321Spark123321 Posts: 39
    how would you feel if they diidnt come to your city at all?....a little bit more depressed huh?

I would be very bummed no doubt........
  • Options
    DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    I would be very bummed no doubt........
    i wasnt being a smartass, im just really bummed out....couldnt find anyone to go to chicago or anywhere around here with me
  • Options
    jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    I was upset for a little bit...then I remembered I have 10C Tickets to the 2 E. Rutherford Shows!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733

No............not bumming yet. This was the first time I did PJ 2 nights in a row and am still recovering (in my 40's)

Because of work, I can't go to DC or E Ruth or Pitts.......but the next chance I get, I'm there. PEARL JAM FOREVER
  • Options
    fenixfenix Posts: 24
    post pearl jam depression is horrid.....i'm JUST starting to read the fanviews for the two toronto nights i was at.....plus it took me a good week to listen to the bootlegs all the way through.........just WAY too emotional......

so weird.....now i just have to find a way to see them again....SOON