Options

Pretty Please!!!!!

mvwmvw Posts: 1,659
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm not one to beg, but I am asking that anyone with an extra Vic ticket to please consider taking me. I am a long time 10c member and from Chicago as well(which I hear most of us were shutout). If you want a story I can give you one, but basically I am just a huge fan that wants to rock out in my hometown and be part of the energy that will be filling up the Vic that night. Please PM me. I will be here hoping. Let's hear it for hope.

Peace and Love
mvw
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jck33jck33 Posts: 39
    I live in Chicago, and I was shut out, too. I wonder why so many of us never got a shot?
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,218
    it was complete randomness. It probably came down to clicking the mouse at the right milli-second.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    Don't shut Chicago out. Please help out the locals.
  • Options
    Have you made one post on here other than to beg for a ticket. Please!! Pretty Please!! We get it. One thread would have been plenty.

• Options
    Are you sure, I was thinking of making a third.
  • Options
    You know what, go for it.

• Options
    I made the first thread, but then couldn't find it so I made another. Sorry, it turned out they moved my thread from The Porch to Given To Fly and I didn't realize it. I know it's annoying, but hopefully it will better my chances. Please understand. Thanks!