Pearl Jam / Vitalogy Foundation Home Show Wine Bundle Set

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
edited February 2021 in The Porch

The Underground Wine Project is so proud to once again partner with our favorite band, Pearl Jam, for this special Valentine’s Day release of a limited production wine box set (2 bottles) to help support Pearl Jam’s Vitlalogy Foundation and its efforts to alleviate homelessness. Beginning on February 12, 2021 and running through February 15th, Pearl Jam will be streaming Night 2 of the historic Home Shows from 2018. Crack open one (or both) of these bottles and celebrate Valentine’s Day with the band! Proceeds from the sale of these box sets will help support the Vitalogy Foundation’s goal of finding sustainable solutions to the homelessness epidemic.

About the Underground Wine Project

Mark McNeilly (Mark Ryan Winery) and myself, Trey Busch (Sleight of Hand Cellars) have been longtime friends and lifelong Pearl Jam fans. Our love of wine and music was the impetus for starting the Underground Wine Project in 2007. It gives us an additional outlet to create wines in styles different than either of us produce for our individual labels. It also allows us the ability to focus some of our philanthropic giving to many of the causes that we care about. This year’s vintage of the Pearl Jam/Vitalogy Foundation wine is 90% Syrah and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon from Red Mtn. in Washington State. It is delicious now but will also cellar for another 8-10 years if you have the patience. 

Mark grew up in Seattle and still calls it home. I moved to Seattle in 1992 from Athens, GA, chasing my favorite band, and I have lived in the PNW ever since. We have seen the city change in such a dramatic way in the past 29 years, mostly for the better. But certainly, that growth has presented its challenges, and homelessness is at the top of the list. We applaud Pearl Jam and the Vitalogy Foundation for working to find a solution to this issue that affects us all. Seattle is still our home. And for Pearl Jam fans, it’s your home, too. Thank you for supporting such a noble cause.

Mark McNeilly and Trey Busch – Winemakers

Label artwork celebrates Pearl Jam’s Home Shows 2018 Concert Series

contact@theundergroundwineproject.com / www.theundergroundwineproject.com

**Please note that we cannot ship to the following states: NH, WV, DE, UT, MS, AL, KY, SD, AK, HI

This 2 bottle box set includes 1 bottle each of 2 separately labeled wines, one with the iconic Pearl Jam Home Shows logo, and the other with the Pearl Jam Vitalogy Foundation logo. The wine inside the bottles is the same. It is the 2017 Red Wine, a blend of 90% Syrah and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon. These wines are being shipped 2 Day Air outside of the PNW and that shipping charge is included in the price of the box set. 

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Ordered as well
  • I hope they bring back the beer!
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    +1
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

The Underground Wine Project is so proud to once again partner with our favorite band, Pearl Jam, for this special Valentine’s Day release of a limited production 2-bottle box set to help support Pearl Jam’s Vitlalogy Foundation and its efforts to alleviate homelessness. Beginning on February 12, 2021 and running through February 16th, Pearl Jam will be streaming Night 2 of the historic Home Shows from 2018. Crack open one (or both) of these bottles and celebrate Valentine’s Day with the band! Proceeds from the sale of these box sets will help support the Vitalogy Foundation’s goal of finding sustainable solutions to the homelessness epidemic.

BUY HERE!!!

About the Underground Wine Project

Mark McNeilly (Mark Ryan Winery) and myself, Trey Busch (Sleight of Hand Cellars) have been longtime friends and lifelong Pearl Jam fans. Our love of wine and music was the impetus for starting the Underground Wine Project in 2007. It gives us an additional outlet to create wines in styles different than either of us produce for our individual labels. It also allows us the ability to focus some of our philanthropic giving to many of the causes that we care about. This year’s vintage of the Pearl Jam/Vitalogy Foundation wine is 90% Syrah and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon from Red Mtn. in Washington State. It is delicious now but will also cellar for another 8-10 years if you have the patience.

Mark grew up in Seattle and still calls it home. I moved to Seattle in 1992 from Athens, GA, chasing my favorite band, and I have lived in the PNW ever since. We have seen the city change in such a dramatic way in the past 29 years, mostly for the better. But certainly, that growth has presented its challenges, and homelessness is at the top of the list. We applaud Pearl Jam and the Vitalogy Foundation for working to find a solution to this issue that affects us all. Seattle is still our home. And for Pearl Jam fans, it’s your home, too. Thank you for supporting such a noble cause.

Mark McNeilly and Trey Busch – Winemakers

Label artwork celebrates Pearl Jam’s Home Shows 2018 Concert Series and the Vitalogy Foundation.

contact@theundergroundwineproject.com / www.theundergroundwineproject.com

*IMPORTANT: Please note that we CANNOT ship to the following states due to alcohol shipping laws.

AL, AK, DE, HI, KY, MS, NH, SD, UT, WV (write your congressmen if you want to see these laws changed!). No International shipping. Lower 48 US Only.

Also, you must be 21 years old or older to purchase this item. Adult Signature will be required by shipping company.

ALL SHIPPING IS 2nd DAY AIR DUE TO THE COLD WEATHER. THE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE BOX SET. If you have any questions about your shipment, please email Trey@sofhcellars.com and cc contact@theundergroundwineproject.com

Still available. Free shipping plus taxes to NY via Fed Ex 2nd Day was $108.63.
    Giddy up! B)

• LC71053LC71053 Posts: 71
    Anyway to get this into Canada?
  • Yes! Ordered. I went up for the first of the Home Shows but got to the tasting room too late and missed out on the wines. Glad to be able to try them now.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    LC71053 said:
    If you find a way please let me know!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • GoinHungry94GoinHungry94 Albuquerque, NM Posts: 236
    Horse2345 said:
    LC71053 said:
    They do! The only 2 countries available for shipping are Canada and USA. 
    Just bought 2
    Hey nanana
    ain't that somethin
    PJ Chi 2--08-24-2009
    SG Chi 1--01-23-2013
    PJ Wrigley--07-19-2013
    CCornell Chi--10-06-2015
    PJ Wrigley--08-20 & 22 2016
    PJ Wrigley--08-18 & 20 2018
    Denver— 09-22-2022
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Horse2345 said:
    LC71053 said:
    They do! The only 2 countries available for shipping are Canada and USA. 
    Just bought 2
    Yea, but when you choose Canada you get the old “sorry we don’t deliver to your location”
     its illegal to ship alcohol to most if not all of Canada
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Sold out!
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    Anyone get a shipping email yet? I thought they were shipping out on 2/1. 
    KW6232 said:

Not yet. They start shipping out tomorrow. 
    demetrios said:
    KW6232 said:

Not yet. They start shipping out tomorrow. 
    Thanks!
    Someone already got theirs on Facebook. 
    Looks great! :)

Now the wait on that FedEX email. 
    FedEx email received! :) 

KW6232 said:

Excited that I just received my limited production Pearl Jam wine from the Underground Wine Project which helps support the band’s Vitalogy Foundation and its efforts to alleviate homelessness. Can’t wait for the right night to turn up some PJ, pop open a bottle and dance crazy around the room like Eddie! #goodmusic #goodwine #goodcause #pearljam #vitalogyfoundation #undergroundwineproject

Damn that's hot! https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2956521664578651&id=100006625381733

Can't wait to get my new set next week. 

https://vitalogy.rallyup.com/648406

Sold-out Home Show Vitalogy Wine Bundle

In 2018, Pearl Jam and Vitalogy Foundation partnered with The Underground Wine Project to produce a limited edition wine to commemorate the Home Show concerts and raise money to alleviate homelessness.  This year, we have brought back this special 90% Syrah/10% Cabernet Sauvignon blend crafted in Washington State just in time for Valentines Day. 

Sweepstakes Details

NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.

Start Date: 02/08/2021 6:59 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Deadline to Enter: 02/15/2021 11:59 PM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Winner Announced: 02/17/2021 11:59 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Approximate Retail Value: 100.00

Sponsor: VITALOGY FOUNDATION

WHO’S ELIGIBLE: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, countries in the EU, U.K., and Canada who are 18 (except 19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi) years of age as of the date of entry or of legal age of majority or older in their country of residence. Canadian winners will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of receiving a prize. Sweepstakes is void in Cuba, Islamic Republic Of Iran, Iraq, Democratic People's Republic Of Korea, Myanmar, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, the Provence of Quebec, and any place where offering the sweepstakes or the awarding of a prize is prohibited. All international, federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.

HOW TO ENTER: Visit https://vitalogy.rallyup.com/648406 to utilize any method of entry. Receive entries for donations or via the alternate method of entry at the link below for free.

SELECTION PROCESS: Conditional Winner(s) will be chosen through a random selection process by RallyUp or its representative. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets held. A verification process will take place during which conditional Winner(s) will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and ability to participate.

PRIZE DETAILS:

1 Winner(s) will receive:

Sold-out Home Show Vitalogy Wine Bundle

In 2018, Pearl Jam and Vitalogy Foundation partnered with The Underground Wine Project to produce a limited edition wine to commemorate the Home Show concerts and raise money to alleviate homelessness.  This year, we have brought back this special 90% Syrah/10% Cabernet Sauvignon blend crafted in Washington State just in time for Valentines Day. 

Alternate Method of Entry

See our Sweepstakes Official Rules for more details.

Wine Bottle Image
    Wine Bundle Sweepstakes
    Enter now for your chance to win a sold-out Pearl Jam Home Shows wine bundle! 

In 2018, we partnered with The Underground Wine Project to produce a limited edition wine to commemorate the Home Show concerts and raise funds towards the $10M goal to alleviate homelessness.  To support the stream, we brought back this special 90% Syrah/10% Cabernet Sauvignon blend crafted in Washington State. 

Though it sold out immediately, you can still enter for a chance to win a set and benefit the Vitalogy Foundation. 
    ENTER NOW
    4 day's left to enter. https://vitalogy.rallyup.com/648406

My set just arrived in Canada. :)