Do you want to see Ten/Vs/Vitalogy vinyl single reissues?

my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 335
st. pete '94
west palm beach '98
tampa '00
tampa '03
tampa '08
brooklyn '13
austin '14
austin '14
tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
ed - clearwater '12

Do you want to see Ten/Vs/Vitalogy vinyl single reissues? 35 votes

Shut up and take my money!
48%
my_waveigotid882-feign-reluctanceski-bumdemetriosDr DapsoyTim SimmonsBH87446FR181798turner78brewdog123PapGarasaurasPushinPaintJojoRiceMF658872Groda03 17 votes
Nope
51%
Ledbetterman10HailHailVitalogyaustinevolution10dr. MowinckelgoldrushiOnlyownMymindPeterEDmace1229biggamecbcKearn5yAW124797aliveheadjoeembletonaurelgugusSirens4karl_chihiroJBob87jimjam1982 18 votes

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    the 7"s? sure.

I'd prefer new audiophile cuts and pressing by the best in the business from the highest quality sources available. 

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Nope
    Are these not easily available already? They reissued them a few years ago, can't imagine they'd be that hard or expensive to get, even if only available on the secondary market. 
  • my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 335
    mace1229 said:
    Are these not easily available already? They reissued them a few years ago, can't imagine they'd be that hard or expensive to get, even if only available on the secondary market. 
    They reissued the vinyl singles for No Code, Yield, Binaural, Riot Act and Avacado/Self Titled but they have never reissued the vinyl singles from Ten, Vs or Vitalogy and a lot of those are hard to find and were only released in the UK and some were 7" and a couple were 12" and some of them were on colored vinyl and had posters...
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    How about reissue those promo 45s from 2009? Not paying $100000000000 for them when they can reissue.
    www.cluthelee.com
    edited January 2021
    Nope
    my_wave said:
    mace1229 said:
    They reissued the vinyl singles for No Code, Yield, Binaural, Riot Act and Avacado/Self Titled but they have never reissued the vinyl singles from Ten, Vs or Vitalogy and a lot of those are hard to find and were only released in the UK and some were 7" and a couple were 12" and some of them were on colored vinyl and had posters...
    Oh, I misread and thought you meant vinyl singles as in just Ten and not part of a package or box set.  IN that case I vote no, I have no interest in reissued singles.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    One of the singles from Vitalogy was already reissued for RSD or Black Friday.  Immortality. In general most of these singles are reasonably easy to get but I would probably still buy them if the reissues were done well.
  • turner78turner78 Atlanta, GA Posts: 144
    If done right, these would be an automatic purchase. I know AAA might be too much to ask but press them somewhere good and have Chris Bellman or Kevin Gray cut them. Especially the Alive EP with the video versions of Even Flow and Alive. 

Now, these would be reissued by Sony so the chances of this happening would be little to none. If they don’t license out to MSFL, most of their stuff is cut at SST and pressed by MPO like the Dylan and Pearl Jam recent reissues. The Facelift album sounds good but the cover looks like I scanned it at home. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    turner78 said:
    If done right, these would be an automatic purchase. I know AAA might be too much to ask but press them somewhere good and have Chris Bellman or Kevin Gray cut them. Especially the Alive EP with the video versions of Even Flow and Alive. 

Now, these would be reissued by Sony so the chances of this happening would be little to none. If they don’t license out to MSFL, most of their stuff is cut at SST and pressed by MPO like the Dylan and Pearl Jam recent reissues. The Facelift album sounds good but the cover looks like I scanned it at home. 
    Have to say that I thought some of the reissues including Ten and some of the singles had issues in the quality of the graphics and text. Certainly on the EU copies, some of the text just doesnt look sharp compared to an original.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    I pretty much own them all already.   I didn't buy all the variants, but I bought the version I liked the most for many of them.   It wasn't that expensive either (albeit this was about 10 years ago when I did that).    Would the demand be there for reissues of the singles?
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    Nope
    A few years ago I would have voted Yes, even though I still have my original copies.
    Now, after repeatedly missing out on limited edition releases that drop in the middle of the night or RSD releases that are too hard to get (not to mention the Vault shipping costs that border on criminal), I’m done with chasing after shit.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    How about reissue those promo 45s from 2009? Not paying $100000000000 for them when they can reissue.
    Dude yes. this please
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • rb173565rb173565 Posts: 101
    i'd rather a no code/yield super deluxe box set, or 2005/2006 bootleg box sets, benaroya hall re issue etc etc
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    edited January 2021
    Shut Up And Take My Money GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    On CD too please! :prayer:
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    edited January 2021
    Nope
    What were the promo 45s? Is that the volcom live Porch?
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Shut up and take my money!
    At least the Ten and Vs. singles because they've never been released on vinyl in the US.  But not until they reissue Live On 2 Legs
    1996: Randall's Island 1
    1998: MSG 1
    2000: Jones Beach 1
    2003: Uniondale, MSG 1
    2006: Camden
    2013: Brooklyn 2
    2016: Boston 1
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited January 2021
    mace1229 said:
    What were the promo 45s? Is that the volcom live Porch?
    Along with the Volcom releases they had a few 7" singles for Backspacer (2009) The Fixer (4 vinyl color combo), Just Breathe (UK), Unthought Known (UK), Amongst The Waves (UK).... but I think he is talking about the Promo set issued for the TEN reissue at that time, it was a 6 set of 7" samplers.

https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-1990-1992-Boxed-Set-Sampler/release/6777901
    Post edited by MedozK on