Ohana Merch

124»

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    LN241653 said:
    Same for me and I’m in the uk, bottle and stickers ordered but no sign of them with no update since the 7th nov. 

I emailed them on Friday and they resent the order the same day, just hope this lot doesn’t go walkies!!!
    hmmmmmm - i hope they can resend mine. I see the bottle and zippo are no longer on the store so i was bit concerned
  • Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 293
    edited December 2020
    pdalowsky said:
    anyone in Europe still waiting on the zippo/bottle?

Mine is saying sent 7th November but still awaiting .....tracking isnt updating, starting to fear the worst.

The poster arrived really quickly too
    Royal Mail lost my order, after I paid the customs fee, so claiming the fees paid back but still waiting final confirmation they lost it.
    Post edited by Planet of Sound on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    pdalowsky said:

Mine is saying sent 7th November but still awaiting .....tracking isnt updating, starting to fear the worst.

if you don't get your zippo, pm me and i'll sell you my extra for the original sale price. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    pdalowsky said:

if you don't get your zippo, pm me and i'll sell you my extra for the original sale price. 
    very kind of you my friend

The merch team did email back saying sadly this is a common issue they are hearing of, and asked me to wait it out a few more weeks. More than happy to do that as we all know how bad things have been this last few months at the mail offices around the UK. Hopefully they turn up in the new year.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:

very kind of you my friend

The merch team did email back saying sadly this is a common issue they are hearing of, and asked me to wait it out a few more weeks. More than happy to do that as we all know how bad things have been this last few months at the mail offices around the UK. Hopefully they turn up in the new year.
    i bought one extra specifically for a case like this, so i could save one person from having to go to a flipper.  
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    Wow that looks great. It glows in the dark?
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    RS65573 said:
    Or it is blacklight?

GlowGirl said:
    RS65573 said:
    Or it is blacklight?

Backlight, my guess. 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Poster looks SO good!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    I placed an order for the pickle shirt in Canada. Got an email a couple weeks ago saying I got a credit from them on my card. I haven’t received the shirt yet and the credit was essentially for much less than then cost of the shirt.  Anyone else have anything similar?
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

aidt17 said:
    I placed an order for the pickle shirt in Canada. Got an email a couple weeks ago saying I got a credit from them on my card. I haven’t received the shirt yet and the credit was essentially for much less than then cost of the shirt.  Anyone else have anything similar?
    I ordered the poster and zippo. Zippo is good, poster was folded. I sent it back and asked for new one but was JUST refunded.
    RS65573 said:
    aidt17 said:
    I ordered the poster and zippo. Zippo is good, poster was folded. I sent it back and asked for new one but was JUST refunded.

:o 

Ya that was a first for me. I've ordered 100s of posters, this one was not packaged right as all and had a folded down corner when it came out. Weird. But I still want it!