Keegan Hall Vedder print - signed by Vedder version #/200 for trade

jdickey82jdickey82 Posts: 38
edited January 2021 in Lost Dogs
Post Deleted. See the Lost Dogs Trading FAQ.
JD
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• They finna drag ya.
  • It’s called a trade, bro.

They finna drag ya.

JD
  • jdickey82 said:
    It’s called a trade, bro.

They finna drag ya.

Is that what it's called " bro"?  Thanks for clarifying.
  • Yes, it is bro. You commented, so I’m relying. By your comment you seem to imply the proposed deal is unfair as though you are the person that decides that. You most likely don’t have anything of value to trade for this print yet get a need to comment instead of just passing by. Yet you acted like a troll nonetheless. Some people just can’t help themselves. Have a good one, bro.
    JD
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    jdickey82 said:
    Yes, it is bro. You commented, so I’m relying. By your comment you seem to imply the proposed deal is unfair as though you are the person that decides that. You most likely don’t have anything of value to trade for this print yet get a need to comment instead of just passing by. Yet you acted like a troll nonetheless. Some people just can’t help themselves. Have a good one, bro.
    Apparently you’re new here.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • by “new here” I’m guessing you are saying I shouldn’t be surprised to see a troll like him here. I’m not new here, nor am I surprised by a troll making a comment. But I am going to reply each time a crybaby like him makes a post on my comment thread. I find it funny.
    JD
  • jdickey82 said:
    by “new here” I’m guessing you are saying I shouldn’t be surprised to see a troll like him here. I’m not new here, nor am I surprised by a troll making a comment. But I am going to reply each time a crybaby like him makes a post on my comment thread. I find it funny.
    I actually didn't say anything about the trade being unfair.  Reading and understanding are hard for some, I understand that.  What I was expecting is a slew of people to jump down your throat about the trade which is where my slang "finna drag ya" is coming from.

As for trades for this and having nothing to offer?  Yeah, you must be new here.

Good luck w the trade Bruh.
  • As expected, this troll just couldn’t help but comment again, in true troll fashion 🤣
    JD
  • Btw, I’ve been a member since 98. When did you join, son? 🤣
    JD
  • jdickey82 said:
    Btw, I’ve been a member since 98. When did you join, son? 🤣
    Does membership length or lower number make you a bigger fan?  Asking for a friend.
  • I wasn't bad mouthing the trade at all, I understand that reading comprehension skills might not be up to snuff so I can understand your frustration.  You decided to make it personal so I am merely responding like all trolls should do, no?

Good luck with the trade.

Bro
  • you’re your “you must be new here” comment implies that I am just that, and by not knowing who you are, I’m somehow less.

So yeah, I’d say you brought it into relevance. Regardless, here we are still with this little fanboy troll still going at it 🤣
    JD
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    The funny part is that he'd possibly consider maybe making the trade  
  • jdickey82 said:
    you’re your “you must be new here” comment implies that I am just that, and by not knowing who you are, I’m somehow less.

So yeah, I’d say you brought it into relevance. Regardless, here we are still with this little fanboy troll still going at it 🤣
    Bump for a stellar seller!
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    I talked my mom into joining in '94 since I was only 12 at the time and didn't have a checking account. Does that make her a bigger fan?
  • It’s exactly what you were trying to do. Then you began to back pedal when called out on it by trying to say I didn’t understand it. And made it personal with the “reading comprehension “. 

So, again, here we are with me responding to the troll that you are 🤣.

I wasn't bad mouthing the trade at all, I understand that reading comprehension skills might not be up to snuff so I can understand your frustration.  You decided to make it personal so I am merely responding like all trolls should do, no?

Good luck with the trade.

Bro

JD
  • jdickey82jdickey82 Posts: 38
    edited January 2021
    You guys are too funny. One day you will be taking about tolerance and peace and understanding and then hide behind profiles and be trolls. The irony is that it happens on the Pj site. This is exactly why I buy stuff from the ten club and don’t engage 

JW269453 said:
    I talked my mom into joining in '94 since I was only 12 at the time and didn't have a checking account. Does that make her a bigger fan?

Post edited by jdickey82 on
    JD
  • Yeah, it’s a possibility if someone has one of the items listed above. Then again, I may keep one copy I purchased and sell the others on eBay. And, when I do, most likely to one of you who have been crying about not getting one and at a huge profit.  🤣

SHZA said:
    The funny part is that he'd possibly consider maybe making the trade  

JD
  • Btw, sweet mustache.

JW269453 said:

JD
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    how about you just be nice to each other
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • I could get behind that, Andrew. The problem is just like anywhere, and I know people here truly don’t want to believe it, but PJ fans are really no better than any other fans/people but think they are. 

Which is exactly why we are here with Pj trolls, trolling this forum for anything about this print, desperate to get their hands on one and upset when the asking thing is something they don’t have or can’t afford. It’s rather pathetic yet funny. Which is why, as I said, I most just do the collecting on other sites or eBay Bc PJ fans here are truly the worst.

andrew68 said:
    how about you just be nice to each other

JD
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    jdickey82 said:
    Does membership length or lower number make you a bigger fan?  Asking for a friend.
    It’s got nothing to do with membership length. You can tell a real fan by how they behave - like buying multiple copies of a limited item and trying to strike a quick trade for items valued at several times the face, or if that fails then selling them on eBay. You would know that if you weren’t some poseur troll. 
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    jdickey82 said:
    Btw, sweet mustache.

JW269453 said:

Thank you. I do it every November as a reminder of my step fathers battles with prostate cancer. If you end up with the huge profits you are after maybe you could share the love below.

• That’s a hard pass for me. But maybe someone else will oblige. 

JW269453 said:
    jdickey82 said:
    Btw, sweet mustache.

JW269453 said:

Thank you. I do it every November as a reminder of my step fathers battles with prostate cancer. If you end up with the huge profits you are after maybe you could share the love below.

JW269453 said:
    jdickey82 said:
    Btw, sweet mustache.

JW269453 said:

JW269453 said:
    jdickey82 said:
    Btw, sweet mustache.

JW269453 said:

JD
  • Or maybe you could just understand how equilibrium works in a free market economy, suck it up and go about your day?

but be sure to keep an eye out on eBay for listings for this print so you can see how that equilibrium thing works out. And maybe take note of who buys there and then comes back to this site to post about their new item. Yeah, PJ fans engaging in what you supposedly loathe: the epitome of hypocrisy 🤣

tdawe said:
    jdickey82 said:
    It’s got nothing to do with membership length. You can tell a real fan by how they behave - like buying multiple copies of a limited item and trying to strike a quick trade for items valued at several times the face, or if that fails then selling them on eBay. You would know that if you weren’t some poseur troll. 

JD
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    So much wrong in this thread. Please see the Posting Guidelines, especially #1.

Please see the Trading FAQ... no flipping.

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.