Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,877
    bobear05 said:
    FUCK TRUMP  t-shirt?
    Any better idea? 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    edited January 2021
    New contest is for a Rome streaming event blanket.

• CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    Not sure if I won the contest but I'm Christopher J. Do they send you a separate email if u won.
  • AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    CJ23113 said:
    Not sure if I won the contest but I'm Christopher J. Do they send you a separate email if u won.
    I really wanted that sticker and badge pack. I can’t believe I lost! I refuse to accept the results of this fraudulent  contest and I demand a recount. Who’s with me? I demand SLH overturn the results!  :lol:

Just kidding... I think someone said once that they do reach out to you via e-mail before the end of the month if you did win. Maybe there’s a nice surprise waiting for you in your spam folder?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    So, bootleg series not vault series for Atlanta. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    edited January 2021
    Would love to have a spare $500 dollars for a worthy cause but not for me. 

Congrats to the sticker winner, I dont get the interest in stickers but lots of collectors out there.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    CJ23113 said:
    i had the same question when the contest winner was my first name and last initial. ten club told me they reach out to you prior to the announcement. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    Pretty stoked about Seattle 2 getting streamed!! Amazing show.  I love all these HD shows coming out.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    CJ23113 said:
    i had the same question when the contest winner was my first name and last initial. ten club told me they reach out to you prior to the announcement. 

The contest I won (many of us won tickets to Fenway 2016), they sent the email in the middle of the night and once I realized it wasn't a dream, it was almost impossible to get back to sleep!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    CJ23113 said:
    Thanks kind of figured that.
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    bobear05 said:
    FUCK TRUMP  t-shirt?
    Any better idea? 

Dictator Tot.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    Really looking forward to seeing Seattle night 2 and reliving that great concert.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    FR181798 said:
    Would love to have a spare $500 dollars for a worthy cause but not for me. 

Congrats to the sticker winner, I dont get the interest in stickers but lots of collectors out there.
    A $500 24x18 print of a pencil drawing of (I assume) the Clinch shot of Eddie mid-air at Wrigley, signed by Eddie, with the proceeds going to charity is a great example of something that (1) I would have been very happy to get if I wasn’t otherwise busy when the newsletter came out today but (2) I’m not upset even a little bit that I missed out on. 
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,877
    AO253126 said:
    CJ23113 said:
    I really wanted that sticker and badge pack. I can’t believe I lost! I refuse to accept the results of this fraudulent  contest and I demand a recount. Who’s with me? I demand SLH overturn the results!  :lol:

Just kidding... I think someone said once that they do reach out to you via e-mail before the end of the month if you did win. Maybe there’s a nice surprise waiting for you in your spam folder?
    I am Christoph J. but I guess that doesn't count.. 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    Malroth said:
    bobear05 said:
    FUCK TRUMP  t-shirt?
    Any better idea? 

Dictator Tot.

One Term Twit.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    I'm hoping we get an update on shipping for the Vault, poster for the latest streaming show, and possibly an update on the fan club singles shipping.  February is a tough month... we need some good stuff to carry us through to spring. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    on2legs said:
    I'm hoping we get an update on shipping for the Vault, poster for the latest streaming show, and possibly an update on the fan club singles shipping.  February is a tough month... we need some good stuff to carry us through to spring. 
    😀❤️
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    on2legs said:
    We got the update on the fan club singles last year, so next update is not due till end of this year.
    Kearnsy
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Kearn5y said:
    on2legs said:
    We got the update on the fan club singles last year, so next update is not due till end of this year.
    You expect one this year?  ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Kearn5y said:
    on2legs said:
    You expect one this year?  ;)
    Yep but will probably say updates will be done away with.
    Kearnsy
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    Kearn5y said:
    on2legs said:
    Lol.  Good point. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    on2legs said:

Yes please!
  • Would love if they did a shirt for the livestream of Night 2 of the Home Shows. Those setlist shirts were impossible to get so I've got my fingers crossed that they release something along those lines like they did for the Philly show.
  • potnikpotnik Posts: 440
    Would love if they did a shirt for the livestream of Night 2 of the Home Shows. Those setlist shirts were impossible to get so I've got my fingers crossed that they release something along those lines like they did for the Philly show.
    This
  • jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    Would love if they did a shirt for the livestream of Night 2 of the Home Shows. Those setlist shirts were impossible to get so I've got my fingers crossed that they release something along those lines like they did for the Philly show.
    Yes!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,404
    Valentines Masks??  Lol.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    My guess is a poster of the Seattle 2 streaming event. 
  • Matching his and her PJ Towels.
  • my guess #cashgrab, which of course I will duly participate in paying over the odds because I live on the other side of the pond....... OH happy days