Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Trump has been permanently banned from Twitter

13

Comments

  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 26,557
    people are happy because they keep thinking this means trump and his minions will just somehow go away. out of sight out of mind for them. for me, too, honestly. 

    but i don't think this is the last we hear of the trump family. 
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)


  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 26,557
    vaggar99 said:
    Everyone is applauding this.  All it does is ignite his base which seems to be growing more and more impatient about things.

    This is bad.  It’s only going to drive a wedge in deeper.
    Haha.

    Just fucking stop it.
    You’ve got no clue.

    Watch these idiots start acting out now.
    i'm honestly on the fence about it. on one hand, if you cut off the ease of communication of incitement, it makes it more difficult for these schmucks to organize. but a cornered rat is more dangerous than one that roams free. 

    silencing people tends to enrage them. maybe they should have done something else, like had a "pause" on his tweets, so they could check them before they allowed them to be posted in case they violated the terms. 
    absolutely not.  He has used the platform for years to spread hate.  It's like taking a junkie's smack away for a week and then expecting that person to learn how to moderate in the meantime.  never gonna happen.  cold turkey.  and, he's never going to find a platform like Twitter again.
    no, the moderation isn't up to him. it's up to them. if he tries to tweet something hateful, it doesn't get posted. simple as that. 

    all i worry about is these folks finding another place less out in the open to organize and militarize. 
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)


  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 24,234
    Does anyone actually think that not being on twitter will make Donny Diapers go away?

    That is crazy.  

    I haven't heard anyone say that but they are mistaken if that is what they think.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 10,913
    Zero people think it's all going to go away.

    Twitter is the most massive platform out there.  This is a major blow to the dissemination of trumps misinformation and lies.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 26,557
    Does anyone actually think that not being on twitter will make Donny Diapers go away?

    That is crazy.  

    I haven't heard anyone say that but they are mistaken if that is what they think.
    what i mean is i think they are just happy that he's gone from the platforms they use. but it won't be long before we hear another tantrum. i just hope MSM starts to ignore him and his bullshit starting now. there's no need to report that he opened a parler account (does that sound like a creepy name to anyone else but me?), or the rantings of Don Jr. 

    just tell me if/when they got arrested. that's all i care about, personally. 
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)


  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 23,688
    Does anyone actually think that not being on twitter will make Donny Diapers go away?

    That is crazy.  

    I haven't heard anyone say that but they are mistaken if that is what they think.

    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,324
    Re Twitter bans in general, I'm curious - who exactly does the "interpreting" of posts, and is that group unbiased?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 24,234
    edited January 9
    Can twitter ban facebook?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BCPosts: 12,234
    Can twitter ban facebook?

    Is that a question or a request?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 289
    One thought circling around is that one of his last tweets about not attending the inauguration was a subtle message to his followers.  As in “I’m not going to be there so do what you will”

  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 34,336
    bootleg said:
    One thought circling around is that one of his last tweets about not attending the inauguration was a subtle message to his followers.  As in “I’m not going to be there so do what you will”


    In HRC's latest "Letter From An American" entry ( see Mickyrat's thread https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7310384/#Comment_7310384 ) she said:

    The Twitter moderators say that “plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.”

    DT is all for this, no doubt.


    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen










  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 24,234
    Can twitter ban facebook?

    Is that a question or a request?
    Haha.  For sure, a request.  
    They can ban Shit Tok, Instagarbage, and SnatchChat as well.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 23,688
    hedonist said:
    Re Twitter bans in general, I'm curious - who exactly does the "interpreting" of posts, and is that group unbiased?
    What would be "unbiased" to you VS "biased"?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 24,814
    So fucking what let him go find another platform! If authorities are not making plans now to fortify the capital buildings well then that’s insane, everyone knows they will try to protest around inauguration week!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 3,418
    edited January 9
    That Barack, he's a funny one.  This isn't real, but neither is anything anymore.


    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 24,234
    If he tweeted that, that would be funny.
    Just looked and I don't see it, though.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 24,234
    (course I don't have twitter so maybe I can't see new tweets or something)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 3,418
    (course I don't have twitter so maybe I can't see new tweets or something)
    yeah, you are right i was looking for it too.  i'll edit my post
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,324
    hedonist said:
    Re Twitter bans in general, I'm curious - who exactly does the "interpreting" of posts, and is that group unbiased?
    What would be "unbiased" to you VS "biased"?
    Just as I stated. Based on truth, not opinions (or agendas).

    Is there another definition I’m missing? I’m open; it was a sincere query. 
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 3,418
    Who's getting one?


  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 34,336
    If he tweeted that, that would be funny.
    Just looked and I don't see it, though.

    Naaaw, can't imagine him doing that.  Too classy for that kind of thing.

    Sure will be nice to have someone in the White House again who actually holds intelligent press conferences instead of communicating on Twitter like a kid throwing tantrums!
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen










  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 21,387
    brianlux said:
    bootleg said:
    One thought circling around is that one of his last tweets about not attending the inauguration was a subtle message to his followers.  As in “I’m not going to be there so do what you will”


    In HRC's latest "Letter From An American" entry ( see Mickyrat's thread https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7310384/#Comment_7310384 ) she said:

    The Twitter moderators say that “plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.”

    DT is all for this, no doubt.


    she wrote a post on fb saying it got pulled from a complaint. Expects it to be restored

    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 28,018
    vaggar99 said:
    Who's getting one?


    Does it come in DOC orange?
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 34,336
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    bootleg said:
    One thought circling around is that one of his last tweets about not attending the inauguration was a subtle message to his followers.  As in “I’m not going to be there so do what you will”


    In HRC's latest "Letter From An American" entry ( see Mickyrat's thread https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7310384/#Comment_7310384 ) she said:

    The Twitter moderators say that “plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.”

    DT is all for this, no doubt.


    she wrote a post on fb saying it got pulled from a complaint. Expects it to be restored


    I hope so!  Any idea what happened?  Can FB posts be flagged and temporarily blocked for review?
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen










  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 21,387
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    bootleg said:
    One thought circling around is that one of his last tweets about not attending the inauguration was a subtle message to his followers.  As in “I’m not going to be there so do what you will”


    In HRC's latest "Letter From An American" entry ( see Mickyrat's thread https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7310384/#Comment_7310384 ) she said:

    The Twitter moderators say that “plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.”

    DT is all for this, no doubt.


    she wrote a post on fb saying it got pulled from a complaint. Expects it to be restored


    I hope so!  Any idea what happened?  Can FB posts be flagged and temporarily blocked for review?
    oh yes. anyone can flag content for several different static reasons.  and the post has been restored not too long after her post stating it ws under review.

    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 21,387
    parler removed from app store. same for Google play. no new downloads allowed. appkes letter is below....

    Apple has removed Parler from the App Store for failing to moderate its community. On January 8th, Apple gave the company, which operates a social media network popular with Donald Trump supporters and the far-right, 24 hours to take a tougher stance on content the company said “encourages illegal activity.”

    “We have always supported diverse points of view being represented on the App Store, but there is no place on our platform for threats of violence and illegal activity,” a spokesperson for the company told Engadget“Parler has not taken adequate measures to address the proliferation of these threats to people’s safety. We have suspended Parler from the App Store until they resolve these issues.”

    The move comes after Google suspended the app from the Play Store on Friday. Like Apple, Google cited the fact Parler allowed its users to continue to call for violence for its decision. Despite the suspension, both Android and iOS users can continue to use Parler, provided they already have the app installed on their device.

    Following the decision, Apple sent Parler the letter below.

    To the developers of the Parler app,

    Thank you for your response regarding dangerous and harmful content on Parler. We have determined that the measures you describe are inadequate to address the proliferation of dangerous and objectionable content on your app.

    Parler has not upheld its commitment to moderate and remove harmful or dangerous content encouraging violence and illegal activity, and is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

    In your response, you referenced that Parler has been taking this content “very seriously for weeks.” However, the processes Parler has put in place to moderate or prevent the spread of dangerous and illegal content have proved insufficient. Specifically, we have continued to find direct threats of violence and calls to incite lawless action in violation of Guideline 1.1 - Safety - Objectionable Content.

    Your response also references a moderation plan “for the time being,” which does not meet the ongoing requirements in Guideline 1.2 - Safety - User Generated content. While there is no perfect system to prevent all dangerous or hateful user content, apps are required to have robust content moderation plans in place to proactively and effectively address these issues. A temporary “task force” is not a sufficient response given the widespread proliferation of harmful content.

    For these reasons, your app will be removed from the App Store until we receive an update that is compliant with the App Store Review Guidelines and you have demonstrated your ability to effectively moderate and filter the dangerous and harmful content on your service.

    Regards,

    App Review Board

    Developing...


    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 34,336
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    bootleg said:
    One thought circling around is that one of his last tweets about not attending the inauguration was a subtle message to his followers.  As in “I’m not going to be there so do what you will”


    In HRC's latest "Letter From An American" entry ( see Mickyrat's thread https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7310384/#Comment_7310384 ) she said:

    The Twitter moderators say that “plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.”

    DT is all for this, no doubt.


    she wrote a post on fb saying it got pulled from a complaint. Expects it to be restored


    I hope so!  Any idea what happened?  Can FB posts be flagged and temporarily blocked for review?
    oh yes. anyone can flag content for several different static reasons.  and the post has been restored not too long after her post stating it ws under review.


    She must get a lot of flagging from the right.  I get her Letter through my email (and it can be found on AMT of coourse, thank you M) so I'm not concerned for me, I just hope those who follow her on FB are aware of what's up.

    mickeyrat said:
    parler removed from app store. same for Google play. no new downloads allowed. appkes letter is below....

    Apple has removed Parler from the App Store for failing to moderate its community. On January 8th, Apple gave the company, which operates a social media network popular with Donald Trump supporters and the far-right, 24 hours to take a tougher stance on content the company said “encourages illegal activity.”

    “We have always supported diverse points of view being represented on the App Store, but there is no place on our platform for threats of violence and illegal activity,” a spokesperson for the company told Engadget“Parler has not taken adequate measures to address the proliferation of these threats to people’s safety. We have suspended Parler from the App Store until they resolve these issues.”

    The move comes after Google suspended the app from the Play Store on Friday. Like Apple, Google cited the fact Parler allowed its users to continue to call for violence for its decision. Despite the suspension, both Android and iOS users can continue to use Parler, provided they already have the app installed on their device.

    Following the decision, Apple sent Parler the letter below.

    To the developers of the Parler app,

    Thank you for your response regarding dangerous and harmful content on Parler. We have determined that the measures you describe are inadequate to address the proliferation of dangerous and objectionable content on your app.

    Parler has not upheld its commitment to moderate and remove harmful or dangerous content encouraging violence and illegal activity, and is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

    In your response, you referenced that Parler has been taking this content “very seriously for weeks.” However, the processes Parler has put in place to moderate or prevent the spread of dangerous and illegal content have proved insufficient. Specifically, we have continued to find direct threats of violence and calls to incite lawless action in violation of Guideline 1.1 - Safety - Objectionable Content.

    Your response also references a moderation plan “for the time being,” which does not meet the ongoing requirements in Guideline 1.2 - Safety - User Generated content. While there is no perfect system to prevent all dangerous or hateful user content, apps are required to have robust content moderation plans in place to proactively and effectively address these issues. A temporary “task force” is not a sufficient response given the widespread proliferation of harmful content.

    For these reasons, your app will be removed from the App Store until we receive an update that is compliant with the App Store Review Guidelines and you have demonstrated your ability to effectively moderate and filter the dangerous and harmful content on your service.

    Regards,

    App Review Board

    Developing...



    Thia brings up an interesting question:  At what point, if any, should these the far right be allowed to post on the internet?  Personally, I have no interest in reading their garbage.  But I also believe in freedom of speech.  So I would say that as long as there is no inciting violence, they have the right to post- even if it is idiotic drivel. 
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen










  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 3,418
    mickeyrat said:
    parler removed from app store. same for Google play. no new downloads allowed. appkes letter is below....

    Apple has removed Parler from the App Store for failing to moderate its community. On January 8th, Apple gave the company, which operates a social media network popular with Donald Trump supporters and the far-right, 24 hours to take a tougher stance on content the company said “encourages illegal activity.”

    “We have always supported diverse points of view being represented on the App Store, but there is no place on our platform for threats of violence and illegal activity,” a spokesperson for the company told Engadget“Parler has not taken adequate measures to address the proliferation of these threats to people’s safety. We have suspended Parler from the App Store until they resolve these issues.”

    The move comes after Google suspended the app from the Play Store on Friday. Like Apple, Google cited the fact Parler allowed its users to continue to call for violence for its decision. Despite the suspension, both Android and iOS users can continue to use Parler, provided they already have the app installed on their device.

    Following the decision, Apple sent Parler the letter below.

    To the developers of the Parler app,

    Thank you for your response regarding dangerous and harmful content on Parler. We have determined that the measures you describe are inadequate to address the proliferation of dangerous and objectionable content on your app.

    Parler has not upheld its commitment to moderate and remove harmful or dangerous content encouraging violence and illegal activity, and is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

    In your response, you referenced that Parler has been taking this content “very seriously for weeks.” However, the processes Parler has put in place to moderate or prevent the spread of dangerous and illegal content have proved insufficient. Specifically, we have continued to find direct threats of violence and calls to incite lawless action in violation of Guideline 1.1 - Safety - Objectionable Content.

    Your response also references a moderation plan “for the time being,” which does not meet the ongoing requirements in Guideline 1.2 - Safety - User Generated content. While there is no perfect system to prevent all dangerous or hateful user content, apps are required to have robust content moderation plans in place to proactively and effectively address these issues. A temporary “task force” is not a sufficient response given the widespread proliferation of harmful content.

    For these reasons, your app will be removed from the App Store until we receive an update that is compliant with the App Store Review Guidelines and you have demonstrated your ability to effectively moderate and filter the dangerous and harmful content on your service.

    Regards,

    App Review Board

    Developing...


    I love this.  It feels like the good guys are finally standing up for us.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 13,529

    I don't know.  I think we should be having a conversation about the power that Twitter and Apple have right now.  I wouldn't mind knowing what state of mind and idiotic positions the president has versus him being silenced.   I just don't like unelected people making these decisions (even if they are private companies) and deciding what is appropriate or not.  I want our leaders to speak freely on Twitter.  We need to know who they are.  In this case though it is hard to argue with banning him for inciting violence.

  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 25,122
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    bootleg said:
    One thought circling around is that one of his last tweets about not attending the inauguration was a subtle message to his followers.  As in “I’m not going to be there so do what you will”


    In HRC's latest "Letter From An American" entry ( see Mickyrat's thread https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7310384/#Comment_7310384 ) she said:

    The Twitter moderators say that “plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.”

    DT is all for this, no doubt.


    she wrote a post on fb saying it got pulled from a complaint. Expects it to be restored


    I hope so!  Any idea what happened?  Can FB posts be flagged and temporarily blocked for review?
    oh yes. anyone can flag content for several different static reasons.  and the post has been restored not too long after her post stating it ws under review.


    She must get a lot of flagging from the right.  I get her Letter through my email (and it can be found on AMT of coourse, thank you M) so I'm not concerned for me, I just hope those who follow her on FB are aware of what's up.

    mickeyrat said:
    parler removed from app store. same for Google play. no new downloads allowed. appkes letter is below....

    Apple has removed Parler from the App Store for failing to moderate its community. On January 8th, Apple gave the company, which operates a social media network popular with Donald Trump supporters and the far-right, 24 hours to take a tougher stance on content the company said “encourages illegal activity.”

    “We have always supported diverse points of view being represented on the App Store, but there is no place on our platform for threats of violence and illegal activity,” a spokesperson for the company told Engadget“Parler has not taken adequate measures to address the proliferation of these threats to people’s safety. We have suspended Parler from the App Store until they resolve these issues.”

    The move comes after Google suspended the app from the Play Store on Friday. Like Apple, Google cited the fact Parler allowed its users to continue to call for violence for its decision. Despite the suspension, both Android and iOS users can continue to use Parler, provided they already have the app installed on their device.

    Following the decision, Apple sent Parler the letter below.

    To the developers of the Parler app,

    Thank you for your response regarding dangerous and harmful content on Parler. We have determined that the measures you describe are inadequate to address the proliferation of dangerous and objectionable content on your app.

    Parler has not upheld its commitment to moderate and remove harmful or dangerous content encouraging violence and illegal activity, and is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

    In your response, you referenced that Parler has been taking this content “very seriously for weeks.” However, the processes Parler has put in place to moderate or prevent the spread of dangerous and illegal content have proved insufficient. Specifically, we have continued to find direct threats of violence and calls to incite lawless action in violation of Guideline 1.1 - Safety - Objectionable Content.

    Your response also references a moderation plan “for the time being,” which does not meet the ongoing requirements in Guideline 1.2 - Safety - User Generated content. While there is no perfect system to prevent all dangerous or hateful user content, apps are required to have robust content moderation plans in place to proactively and effectively address these issues. A temporary “task force” is not a sufficient response given the widespread proliferation of harmful content.

    For these reasons, your app will be removed from the App Store until we receive an update that is compliant with the App Store Review Guidelines and you have demonstrated your ability to effectively moderate and filter the dangerous and harmful content on your service.

    Regards,

    App Review Board

    Developing...



    Thia brings up an interesting question:  At what point, if any, should these the far right be allowed to post on the internet?  Personally, I have no interest in reading their garbage.  But I also believe in freedom of speech.  So I would say that as long as there is no inciting violence, they have the right to post- even if it is idiotic drivel. 
    Private company.  No such thing as freedom of speech on facebook, Twitter, Instagram or even the ten club forums.  When you sign up you agree to their conditions.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
Sign In or Register to comment.