*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited December 2020
    You can’t compare their shooting percentages since one refuses to shoot outside of 4 feet. A franchise point guard that refuses to shoot is troublesome.

I am not as opposed to harden as I was a few weeks ago
    And Hawks is someone who actually knows about basketball. I think Ben has taken one shot outside of the paint in four games. It was at the elbow and, I believe, it was in the first quarter of the first game. 

Same regarding Harden, unfortunately...
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    Same here. I still hate him, but watching Embiid bust his ass for 38 minutes in game 4 of the regular season was just hard to watch. He needs help. 
    Take the night and run, MOTHERFUCKERS

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    I think the fireworks are for Ben...

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Uh oh mrs juggler better watch out tonight, Ben hit a three so mr juggler is gonna be feeling awfully randy tonight

so fuck off 2020 Happy New Years
    You can’t compare their shooting percentages since one refuses to shoot outside of 4 feet. A franchise point guard that refuses to shoot is troublesome.

If I’m only taking twos I wanna be close as possible. Shooting from 4 feet and in is a good thing not something to snicker at. 
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    pjhawks said:

If I’m only taking twos I wanna be close as possible. Shooting from 4 feet and in is a good thing not something to snicker at. 
    He’s a number one pick on max contract...
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    pjhawks said:

No respect, I tells ya.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    pjhawks said:
    juggler is gonna be feeling awfully randy tonight

This weekend we rock Portland
    pjhawks said:

No respect, I tells ya.
    Again, basketball is the sport he knows the most about. 

hahaha

Happy new year, you filthy animals. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    What a dominant win last night. Not sure what was more shocking though, Ben Simmons hitting a three or Dwight Howard hitting one?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    pjhawks said:

And an all-star in his third season so what’s your point? The more money you make you should shoot from further out?  

By that standard you must be thrilled that Tobias Harris also makes something like $35 million...even though he is not half as good as Simmons
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

And an all-star in his third season so what’s your point? The more money you make you should shoot from further out?  

By that standard you must be thrilled that Tobias Harris also makes something like $35 million...even though he is not half as good as Simmons
    I mean, yes, a point guard that makes a ton of money should be able to shoot

The Harris contract/signing is a disgrace 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    I have a good friend of mine who's sister lives in Florida and this is true( from her experience).  She said it was rare if she saw someone out in public with a mask on.
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

The Harris contract/signing is a disgrace 
    The thread that unites all Sixers fans.
    Threes left and right, glorious spacing, an angry Tobias dunk...fun game to watch. 

Clap yo hands. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Threes left and right, glorious spacing, an angry Tobias dunk...fun game to watch. 

Clap yo hands. 

that alley oop from Curry to Simmons was a beaut. Ben's first triple double of the year. Best record in the league.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    That Tobi dunk 😳

chinese-happy.jpg

Haha, 2 wins at home over Charlotte...start mapping the parade route!
    edited January 2021
    Poncier said:

Haha, 2 wins at home over Charlotte...start mapping the parade route!
    Umm....okay, sure. I mean, if that is what you took away from a sweeping broom gif, then, hey why not?
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    So the Sixers swept something other than the HornetBobcats?
    Poncier said:
    So the Sixers swept something other than the HornetBobcats?
    A couple of basketball teams played a regular season "series" because of covid.

One of those teams won both games and "swept" the little "series."

I then posted a gif of a broom sweeping back and forth.

The end.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Right. Exactly what I said, the gif was because you "swept" the 2 game series with Charlotte.
    Poncier said:
    Right. Exactly what I said, the gif was because you "swept" the 2 game series with Charlotte.

chinese-happy.jpg
    This is the best Embiid has ever played. The way he is passing out of double teams right now...such an improvement over previous seasons. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    This is the best Embiid has ever played. The way he is passing out of double teams right now...such an improvement over previous seasons. 
    It’s been a fun start to the season for sure! 

Exciting stretch of games starting tonight. Nets, Nuggets, Hawks, and Miami twice. Should be a pretty good measuring stick. 

Also, I hear that Seth has a brother that plays ball as well. This true?
    RiotZact said:

Also, I hear that Seth has a brother that plays ball as well. This true?
    The lesser Curry, plays in some remote corner of the western part of the country.