Happy 25th Merkin Ball!!!! I Got Id and Long Road

124»

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    people need to stop calling this song I Got ID. It's I Got Shit. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mcgruff10 said:
    So long road is my absolute favorite song of all time no arguments what so ever.  Toronto 9/11/11 (which happens to be the last time I heard it live) I have row six or seven pretty much dead center in front of Ed.  They open with long road.  No lie at the end of the song Ed strums that final D chord and flicks his guitar pic into the crowd.  I shit you not, that pic landed right in my hands.  At that point I knew it was going to be one good show. 
    i thought you were a jerk because of having 5 kids. now i know that's not the only reason mike. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    edited December 2020
    people need to stop calling this song I Got ID. It's I Got Shit. 
    I got id or shit
    I miss igotid88
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    So long road is my absolute favorite song of all time no arguments what so ever.  Toronto 9/11/11 (which happens to be the last time I heard it live) I have row six or seven pretty much dead center in front of Ed.  They open with long road.  No lie at the end of the song Ed strums that final D chord and flicks his guitar pic into the crowd.  I shit you not, that pic landed right in my hands.  At that point I knew it was going to be one good show. 
    i thought you were a jerk because of having 5 kids. now i know that's not the only reason mike. 
    Lol.    I only had 4 kids in 2011.  ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • GoinHungry94GoinHungry94 Albuquerque, NM Posts: 236
    After buying a couple iridescent pressings this year, I'm gonna have to say a hard no on that. Sound quality is garbage. 

We do know Neil is planning a live release and reissue though. I bet the band reissues the 7" around then.

Which iridescent vinyls did you scoop? A few months back I got a King Gizzard 7” from this dude who makes crazy wild vinyl. He’s even got one with water trapped inside. My white/iridescent King Gizzard is The Castle in the air. 
    Hey nanana
    ain't that somethin
    PJ Chi 2--08-24-2009
    SG Chi 1--01-23-2013
    PJ Wrigley--07-19-2013
    CCornell Chi--10-06-2015
    PJ Wrigley--08-20 & 22 2016
    PJ Wrigley--08-18 & 20 2018
    Denver— 09-22-2022