Brag/Boast about a Special Skill or Ability you have

2»

Comments

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,440
    Definitely sexist when it's my time of month  ;)
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    I used to be able to bend the first joints of all my fingers- the ones closest to the nails- to a 45 degree angle.  Can still bend them, but now days only about 30 degrees.  But I don't do it often- it doesn't feel all that great with having arthritis.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:
    I used to be able to bend the first joints of all my fingers- the ones closest to the nails- to a 45 degree angle.  Can still bend them, but now days only about 30 degrees.  But I don't do it often- it doesn't feel all that great with having arthritis.
    Double jointed fingers? I can still do that @brianlux but I dont want that to be my one, i like to try and improve things for everyone and make things better. I like trying to make everything pretty by sparkling a bit of magic in other people's lives wherever I go!

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,440
    ^ Ahhh, you just made me smile, Dreamer. It works!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    brianlux said:
    Double jointed fingers? I can still do that @brianlux but I dont want that to be my one, i like to try and improve things for everyone and make things better. I like trying to make everything pretty by sparkling a bit of magic in other people's lives wherever I go!

A much more noble trait than bending fingers, Dreamgirl, and you do it well!  :smile:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.