2020 Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged Reissue

Comments

• Sounds Delft (record store in the Netherlands) has the vinyl available (don’t know how many copies): https://www.sounds.nl/detail/3953098/lp/pearl_jam/mtv_unplugged__march__

Still hoping that the Purple Edition of Ten will reappear in the PJ store, missed that one...
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    johanypma said:
    Sounds Delft (record store in the Netherlands) has the vinyl available (don’t know how many copies): https://www.sounds.nl/detail/3953098/lp/pearl_jam/mtv_unplugged__march__

Still hoping that the Purple Edition of Ten will reappear in the PJ store, missed that one...

Hopefully more will be available on November 20th. 
  • demetrios said:
    johanypma said:
    Sounds Delft (record store in the Netherlands) has the vinyl available (don’t know how many copies): https://www.sounds.nl/detail/3953098/lp/pearl_jam/mtv_unplugged__march__

Hopefully more will be available on November 20th. 
    Hope that too for all that are looking for a copy. As I am in the Netherlands, I would not be able to order through Target. Would there be any chance that they will reappear on PJ.com? Refreshed 1,000 times and it was annoying that you could enter it in the basket but that at checkout you got a message that it was sold out.
    The Reissue Section: November 2020. From Pylon to Pearl Jam, Wilco to Outkast

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited November 2020
    Finally got my Japanese CD pressing in the mail today. I love Japanese releases, the packaging is on a whole other level. Mine shipped from Japan, arrives in PERFECT condition, mine from 10C bent corner..lol. Well I have ordered a couple other copies hoping to get an EU copy.

Post edited by MedozK on
    MedozK said:
    Finally got my Japanese CD pressing in the mail today. I love Japanese releases, the packaging is on a whole other level. Mine shipped from Japan, arrives in PERFECT condition, mine from 10C bent corner..lol. Well I have ordered a couple other copies hoping to get an EU copy.

Can't wait to get my Japan CD copy. Haven't yet ordered an EU edition. Which shop did you order it from? Usually I get lucky finding EU copies on Amazon Canada. 
    For EU copies, I usually try ImportCDs, but I'm usually 50/50 there. I agree about Amazon Canada, I have had good luck with them. If I strike out with Import, I'll go that way. But even if I get a US copy from Import, hopefully it won't come with a bent corner, and I'll open the bent one from 10C to listen to.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    MedozK said:

That packaging is pretty cool... makes it look like something really special.  It reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer sees his face on a box of dish detergent.  

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

edited November 2020
    on2legs said:
    MedozK said:

That packaging is pretty cool... makes it look like something really special.  It reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer sees his face on a box of dish detergent.  

LOVE that episode. Mr. Sparkle, SO funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiAaEPcnlOg
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Comedy gold =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

MedozK said:
    For EU copies, I usually try ImportCDs, but I'm usually 50/50 there. I agree about Amazon Canada, I have had good luck with them. If I strike out with Import, I'll go that way. But even if I get a US copy from Import, hopefully it won't come with a bent corner, and I'll open the bent one from 10C to listen to.

I'll check ImportCDs them out. Thanks!
  • BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Got my cd from Amazon... Sounds pretty good to me. Only beef is packaging. Does it cost that much more to put it in a jewel case?
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    edited December 2020
    Anywhere still got the vinyl. Any tips. Was going to wait for the hype to die down.
  • Bigrfish said:
    Got my cd from Amazon... Sounds pretty good to me. Only beef is packaging. Does it cost that much more to put it in a jewel case?
    Agree on packaging, hate the flimsy card case. Jewel case would mean plastic but I've certainly seen better card cases, i like them more robust with a liner for the cd itself so it kinda mimics a vinyl sleeve...
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
    Japan CD release.

• LostRebelLostRebel Athens, Greece Posts: 252
    edited January 2021
    I'm still looking for an EU vinyl pressing. I have an extra US copy if someone has an extra to trade.
    The CD I got from Amazon Canada today that said was Made in the EU .. isn't. The page includes a photo of the back of the CD, showing it was by Sony Music Germany, Made in EU ... was not the one I received today. :/ Mine was Made in Mexico, same that was shipped from the 10club store. 
    demetrios said:
    The CD I got from Amazon Canada today that said was Made in the EU .. isn't. The page includes a photo of the back of the CD, showing it was by Sony Music Germany, Made in EU ... was not the one I received today. :/ Mine was Made in Mexico, same that was shipped from the 10club store. 
    Yea, I ordered from England to get the EU Sony Music CD. I just need the vinyl version now.
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    Yea, I ordered from England to get the EU Sony Music CD. I just need the vinyl version now.

If I find an extra will hook you up.

... Not what I received. :/

demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

If I find an extra will hook you up.

... Not what I received. :/

Appreciate it.
  • LostRebelLostRebel Athens, Greece Posts: 252
    Many EU record stores are taking preorders for the vinyl version, with a release date on 29 Jan 2021.
    It's not clear though if it's for a bootleg version or for the BF RSD version. 
    Pearl Jam - MTV Unplugged Vocals Only Unedited Full (1992)

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    demetrios said:
    Pearl Jam - MTV Unplugged Vocals Only Unedited Full (1992)

My first time listening to an isolated Ed vocal. Intense! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    LostRebel said:
    Many EU record stores are taking preorders for the vinyl version, with a release date on 29 Jan 2021.
    It's not clear though if it's for a bootleg version or for the BF RSD version. 

Got a link to one of those Euro pre orders? Don't see any @ Banquet or Resident.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024